Read on to learn about the 10 best Airedale Terrier essentials, accessories, and toys.
Best Dog Crate for Airedale Terrier
Your Airedale Terrier may sometimes have difficulty denying his hunting and chasing instincts. For this reason, it is important to have a safe and secure crate to for your Airedale when you would prefer he not be running around causing trouble. The PawHut Heavy Duty Steel Dog Crate serves this purpose with its heavy-duty gauge tubes constructed for maximum security.
- Each bar is securely welded to the crate for long-lasting durability.
- The crate has dual side entrances with front and top openings.
- The 2-slide bolt latches are sure to be escape-proof, even for the most adventurous of pets.
See other dog crate reviews.
Best Dog Bed for Airedale Terrier
After a long day of adventure and activity, your Airedale Terrier deserves to relax in style. The Furhaven Pet Dog Bed is an orthopedic lounge-style sofa with plenty of room for sprawling out or cozying up by the fire. There is enough room for a variety of sleeping positions, and your furry friend’s head will be especially comfortable on the built-in headrest.
- The faux fur and suede provide maximum comfort that’s gentle on noses and paws.
- Body weight is evenly distributed on the egg-crate foam base for improved circulation.
- The cover is removable and completely machine-washable for effortless cleaning.
See other dog bed reviews.
Best Dog Leash for Airedale Terrier
If you want to take this natural hunting dog out hunting, you’ll want to try the Browning Padded Dog Harness with padded straps and camo design. The harness is made with rugged webbing and neoprene padding to protect against irritation. The locking buckle is in place for maximum security, so you know the harness won’t accidentally unfasten when your Airedale darts after a bird.
- The straps are easily adjustable to suit the needs of your specific pet.
- The harness allows for top, front, or dual lead attachment options.
- The reflective yellow stitching provides low-light visibility.
See other dog leash reviews.
Best Dog Bowl for Airedale Terrier
Airedale Terriers are adaptable, so they can use many different kinds of feeding bowls when in the house. However, this breed loves to be on-the-go and will need an acceptable feeding and water bowl during outdoor adventures. The Timber and Tide Collapsible Dog Bowl is perfect for these types of excursions.
- This heavy-duty canvas travel bowl has a waterproof interior to hold food or water at any time.
- Foldable and packable, this bowl is easy to store in your backpack or small bag.
- This bowl also comes with a full year product warranty.
See other dog bowl reviews.
Best Dog Brush for Airedale Terrier
To groom your beloved Airedale, you will first need to wash and shampoo his coat. After that, he will need to be brushed with an acceptable slicker brush. His coat will be very hard and wiry, and he will require a slicker brush such as the Pro Quality Self Cleaning Slicker Brush in order to look his best.
- This slicker brush removes mats, tangles, and dead hair with minimal effort.
- The special self-cleaning feature allows the brush to be easily cleaned within five minutes.
- The soft and flexible bristles make this brush gentle on your pet’s skin.
See other dog brush reviews.
Best Dog Toys for Airedale Terrier
As a natural hunter, your Airedale will love a dog toy that allows him to hunt “prey” with his sniffing and digging skills. The UOLIWO Dog Treat Dispensing Toy looks like a plain plush duck, but inside there are various compartments to hide treats. Your hunting pet will love digging out his little treats as a reward for all his hard work.
- This high-quality puzzle plush is safe, soft, and durable for playing, even for rough dogs.
- Chewing on this puzzle toy will reduce your pet’s anxiety and help keep his teeth clean.
- Each duck toy includes 4 squeakers for added entertainment.
See other interactive dog toy reviews.
Your Airedale Terrier no doubt loves to exercise. You can’t always take him on a run or hike, but there’s no reason why he can’t exercise himself! With the PanDaDa Pet Interactive Tennis Ball Automatic Throwing Fetch Machine, your Airedale will never see a bored moment again.
- This interactive toy allows your dog to figure out the puzzle – once he puts the tennis ball in the top compartment, the ball is rolled for fetch and a treat comes out of the side.
- You can also use this toy with your dog and insert the tennis ball yourself.
- You can fill the snack hole with treats or dog food to use as a slow feeder.
See other automatic fetch machine reviews.
The ALL FOR PAWS Classic Brown Rabbit Pet Toy is also a great way for your Airedale Terrier to let out his inner hunter. This realistic plush dog toy looks just like actual brown rabbit prey, and your dog is sure to love it. Its extremely life-like, but also soft and cuddly.
- The squeaker inside adds additional appeal.
- Your Airedale will be able to chew on this like the real prey he likes to chase.
- There aren’t any plastic parts, which reduces the risk of choking.
Best Dog Bones for Airedale Terrier
It’s probably no secret that your Airedale loves to chew. You don’t want him chewing your couch, but it’s hard for him to deny his natural instincts. That’s why it’s important to give your pet something that he is allowed to chew on, such as the EETOYS Dog Chew Toy for Aggressive Chewers.
- This bone is nearly indestructible and comes with a lifetime replacement guarantee.
- The material is durable, safe, and non-toxic for your furry friend.
- Chewing this bone can help prevent dental issues and is great for teething puppies.
See other bully stick reviews.
Best Training Book for Airedale Terrier
The Airedale Terrier Complete Owner’s Manual is the comprehensive guide to feeding, grooming, training, and taking care of your unique Airedale. As you may know, Airedale Terriers are extremely independent and strong-minded, and therefore they can be difficult to train. Because they are stubborn, it is especially important to train Airedale Terriers well in the puppy years.
- In this manual, you will learn little-known facts from an expert dog whisperer about the secrets of training your Airedale.
- This manual covers everything you need to know about your Airedale, from birth to old age.
- This is a great book to get even before you own an Airedale Terrier so that you can decide if the breed if right for you.
See other dog training book reviews.
Other breeds similar to the Airedale Terrier include:
- Welsh Terrier
- Irish Terrier
- Lakeland Terrier
- Kerry Blue Terrier
- Standard Poodle
- German Shepherd
- Best Dog Food for Airedale Terriers
- Best Dog Food for Airedale Terriers
- Best Puppy Food for Airedale Terriers
- Best Dog Crate for Airedale Terriers
- Best Dog Bed for Airedale Terriers
- Best Dog Brush for Airedale Terriers
- Best Dog Toys for Airedale Terriers
- Best Dog Collar for Airedale Terriers
- Best Dog Harness for Airedale Terriers
- Best Dog Muzzle for Airedale Terriers
- Best Dog Shampoo for Airedale Terriers
- Best Training Book for Airedale Terriers