Best Dog Crate for Alaskan Malamute
Prone to chasing small animals, and even cats, your Alaskan Malamute will require a very large, very strong dog create with maximum security. The ITORI Heavy Duty Metal Dog Cage is a maximum security crate that will keep your Alaskan Malamute in his place while you are gone. This crate includes lockable wheels for easy transport. The double doors and lock design provide easy access and high security.
- Made of reinforced steel with welded bars, this crate provides maximum security and visibility both indoors and outdoors.
- The multi-layer hammer-tone coating helps prevent rust, corrosion, and abrasions.
- This crate is easy to take down and fold up for travel adventures.
See other dog crate reviews.
Best Dog Bed for Alaskan Malamutes
After a long day of running around outside, hauling freight, or hiking with you, your Alaskan Malamute deserves to relax in a cozy, comfortable bed. The PetFusion Ultimate Dog Bed is designed for superior overall joint comfort and can help reduce anxiety in your pet. The non-skid bottom ensures that your dog won’t be sliding all over the hardwood floor at night.
- This luxurious bed is made of orthopedic memory foam that can ease arthritic joints in older dogs.
- The removable cover is machine washable for easy cleaning.
- The waterproof liner helps in case of accidents or spills.
See other dog bed reviews.
Best Dog Leash for Alaskan Malamutes
Bred as a natural hunter, the Alaskan Malamute has instincts to run and chase after small prey. It’s important to get your Alaskan Malamute a leash that will hold him securely when you don’t want him to be darting after small animals. The iYoShop Strong Dog Leash is made for dogs that need extra security when on a leash.
- This 5-ft long leash is ideal for large, strong dogs.
- The high-density nylon and durable metal clasp are designed to last.
- The reflective threads are designed to keep you and your pet safe in low light conditions.
See other dog leash reviews.
Best Dog Bowl for Alaskan Malamutes
As an active, large dog, your Alaskan Malamute will have a hearty appetite. You’re going to need a dog bowl that can fit his giant dinners without spilling over the sides. Try the Peggy 11 No Spill No-Skid Stainless Steel Deep Dog Bowl that can hold up to 6 giant cups of water or food at once.
- This pack comes with two separate dog bowls that can be used for both water and food.
- The silicone no-slip bottom protects your floor from messes and scuffs.
- The entire bowl can fit in the dishwasher for quick, easy cleaning.
See other dog bowl reviews.
Best Dog Brush for Alaskan Malamute
Your Alaskan Malamute will need to be brushed daily with a large bristle brush. The FASTINGDOG Grooming Slicker Brush is a high-quality bristle brush that will keep your Alaskan Malamute looking his shiniest and best. This brush will not cut through his guard hairs, which can harm the coat of an Alaskan Malamute.
- This comb is double-sided for both grooming and massage purposes, which can increase blood circulation and help prevent skin disease.
- The metal pins are made of stainless steel and the hand grip is a comfort-grip, no-slip molded handle.
- This brush also comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee, a 2-year warranty, and a lifetime of customer service support.
See other dog brush reviews.
Best Dog Toys for Alaskan Malamutes
Alaskan Malamutes are extremely intelligent creatures. You can nurture and grow this intelligence by providing your pet with puzzle toys that he must use his knowledge to figure out. The Nina Ottosson Dog Smart Beginner Dog Puzzle Toy is an engaging and interactive treat dispensing game that will entertain your dog for hours.
- This level 1 beginner puzzle toy is a great way to prepare your Alaskan Malamute puppy for more challenges in the future.
- The 9 removable treat dispensing compartments allow you to place any of your dog’s favorite treats inside.
- This durable toy is easy to clean with soap and water.
See other interactive dog toy reviews.
Alaskan Malamutes were bred to haul and pull, and this instinct still reigns strong within the breed. The USWT Pet Chew Ball Toy with Suction Cup allows your dog the chance to yank and pull to reward himself with treats. This toy is made with TPR material, which is incredibly strong and bite-resistant.
- The strong suction power of the suction cup can be placed at any position without being pulled up off the floor.
- Snacks and treats can be put into the toy in four different locations for added excitement.
- The surface of the toy is covered in bulges that are designed to clean your dog’s teeth as he chews.
See other plush dog toy reviews.
Alaskan Malamutes love to chase after small animals, and this usually isn’t a good a thing if your dog is just a friendly domestic pet. But you can allow your Alaskan Malamute to chew on this- the MULTIPET Look Who’s Talking Cat. White like the Alaskan snow piles, your Alaskan native will love this plush chew toy.
- This plush toy makes realistic cat noises when chewed.
- This plush cat also comes in a variety of different colors.
- This toy does not contain any plastic parts, which can be a choking hazard for dogs.
See other indestructible dog chew toys.
Best Dog Bones for Alaskan Malamute
Originating from the harsh environment of the Alaskan frontier, Alaskan Malamutes will appreciate when you cater to their unique heritage. The game they used to hunt in the wild included deer and small animals. Try out some Deer Antlers for Dogs to give your furry friend an Alaskan reminder to chew on.
- These deer antlers are tastier and healthier to chew on than traditional nylon dog bones and rawhides.
- These antlers are made of only one ingredient- 100% natural, authentic deer antler.
- These premium chews contain no additives and no preservatives.
See other bully stick reviews.
Best Training Book for Alaskan Malamute
The Alaskan Malamute Training Guide is the number one book you’ll need when getting an Alaskan Malamute. This training guide is written by trainers of the breed and will provide you with a wealth of interesting facts and reliable information. This book is an easy read that will make a world of difference when training your Alaskan Malamute.
- This guide includes little-known Alaskan Malamute training tricks from actual Alaskan Malamute trainers.
- The training topics covered include agility, obedience, behavioral training, and more.
- Inside you will also learn about socializing and housetraining your Alaskan Malamute.
See other dog training book reviews.
- Siberian Husky
- Saint Bernard
- Bernese Mountain Dog
- Best Alaskan Malamute Dog Food
- Best Puppy Food for Alaskan Malamutes
- Best Dog Crate for Alaskan Malamutes
- Best Dog Bed for Alaskan Malamutes
- Best Dog Brush for Alaskan Malamutes
- Best Dog Toys for Alaskan Malamutes
- Best Dog Collar for Alaskan Malamutes
- Best Dog Harness for Alaskan Malamutes
- Best Dog Muzzle for Alaskan Malamutes
- Best Dog Shampoo for Alaskan Malamutes
- Best Training Book for Alaskan Malamutes