The American Eskimo Dog is a loving, affectionate, and fiercely loyal breed. Originally bred to guard, your American Eskimo will be sure to keep you aware of any potential dangers around.
This breed is highly intelligent, easy to train, and an excellent family pet. Read on to find out about the supplies you will need to take care of your American Eskimo Dog.
Best Dog Crate for American Eskimo Dog
MidWest Homes for Pets Dog Crate
Depending on the size variety, your American Eskimo Dog could be between 5 and 40 pounds. As a small-to-medium-sized dog, the American Eskimo can fit comfortably in most dog crates. The specialty item you will need for your American Eskimo is an expandable crate, such as the MidWest Homes for Pets Dog Crate, which will provide your barking-prone dog with the privacy he needs to relax.
- This crate cover will prevent your American Eskimo from barking at every stranger that comes by.
- It fits most standard-sized dog crates.
- This crate cover can be machine-washed and dried for easy cleaning.
See other dog crate reviews.
Best Dog Bed for American Eskimo Dog
Furhaven Pet Dog Bed
After a long day of guarding his family, your American Eskimo Dog deserves to relax in style. The Furhaven Pet Dog Bed is an orthopedic lounge-style sofa with plenty of room for sprawling out or cozying up by the fire. There is enough room for a variety of sleeping positions, and your furry friend’s head will be especially comfortable on the built-in headrest.
- The faux fur and suede provide maximum comfort that’s gentle on noses and paws.
- Body weight is evenly distributed on the egg-crate foam base for improved circulation.
- The cover is removable and completely machine-washable for effortless cleaning.
See other dog bed reviews.
Best Dog Leash for American Eskimo Dog
Dog Leash with Buckle Handle
You know that your American Eskimo Dog is a curious creature, and during walks he will want to roam a bit to explore. This Dog Leash with Buckle Handle is made of 5-foot long stretchable bungee material that allows for both freedom and security. As a heavy-duty rope leash, this lead is ideal for both relaxed walks and vigorous runs.
- The reflective stitching allows for safety in dim lighting.
- The clip handle allows you to easily attach the leash to a tree or post at the dog park with ease.
- The adjustable size works for small, medium, and large dogs.
See other dog leash reviews.
Best Dog Bowl for American Eskimo Dog
Outward Hound Fun Feeder Dog Bowl
American Eskimo Dogs are incredibly intelligent. To keep their minds sharp, they need constant challenges. Why not make dinnertime into a brain-enhancing puzzle challenge? The Outward Hound Fun Feeder Dog Bowl is a slow-feeder puzzle bowl that promotes fun and healthy eating.
- The no-slip base ensures a clean eating environment without spills.
- Slow eating from the feeder promotes proper digestion and helps to prevent bloat.
- This bowl holds up to 4 cups of either dry or wet food.
See other dog bowl reviews.
Best Dog Brush for American Eskimo Dog
WAHL Premium 2-Sided Multi-Head Pin Deshedding Brush
When grooming your American Eskimo Dog, you will need to brush his fur before bathing him to remove mats and tangles. The best brush to get the job done is a pin brush, such as the WAHL Premium 2-Sided Multi-Head Pin Deshedding Brush. This brush has a double pin design that removes loose hair while also stimulating the skin and gives the coat a soft, shiny texture.
- The large head size covers a wide area of fur, decreasing total grooming time.
- The soft, squishy grip handle allows for a comfortable hold.
- The dual level pins remove hair from both the upper and lower layers of fur while still protecting the skin.
See other dog brush reviews.
Best Dog Toys for American Eskimo Dog
Abbyhouse Pet Chew Ball Toy
The American Eskimo Dog is a naturally curious and intelligent breed, and therefore dogs of this breed can get bored easily if not entertained. You can’t entertain your pet 24/7, but what if he could entertain himself? The Abbyhouse Pet Chew Ball Toy is a multifunction, interactive play toy that suctions to the floor and allows your dog to pull and play tug-of-water with himself.
- The chewing ball has teeth-cleaning power and freshens your dog’s breath.
- This toy is ideal for small and medium-sized dogs in the puppy or adult stage of life.
- The materials are soft, non-toxic, durable, and wear resistant.
See other interactive dog toy reviews.
Outward Hound Ottoson Puzzle Brick Dog Toy
As a curious pet, your American Eskimo Dog will also love this Outward Hound Ottoson Puzzle Brick Dog Toy that will give him a new challenge every day. This toy has three different treat feeding features that include flip compartments to hide treats and removable bone puzzle pieces that reveal even more hidden treats. This toy will occupy and entertain your dog when he becomes bored or anxious.
- This toy is easy to wipe clean with a little soap and water.
- Your dog’s mental stimulation during play will help him in his other endeavors, including dog training.
- The compartments are easy for your dog to slide with his paws or nose to find and search for treats for hours.
See other plush dog toy reviews.
Aurora World Flopsie Bonita Plush Dog toy
Why not give your pet a toy that looks like him? The Aurora World Flopsie Bonita Plush Dog toy is a little white dog, just like your American Eskimo. Your American Eskimo Dog will love playing with this soft and cuddly dog that is made of new, super soft material.
- The floppy build and cute features make for an adorable toy.
- The stuffed dog contains no bean stuffing, which can be a choking hazard.
- This realistic dog holds up nicely during playtime with your pet.
See other indestructible dog chew toys.
Best Dog Bones for American Eskimo Dog
Nylabone Healthy Edibles WILD Dog Treats
Your American Eskimo Dog will need proper nutrition to keep his beautiful coat shiny and lustrous. The Nylabone Healthy Edibles WILD Dog Treats are all-natural, grain-free dog treats made only in the USA. These dog bones can be used as a chew toy or as a treat because they are highly digestible.
- They contain no added salt, preservatives, or coloring.
- Pick between bison, turkey, venison, and venison & bison flavors.
- These bones come in small, medium, and large sizes to suit any size American Eskimo Dog.
See other bully stick reviews.
Best Training Book for American Eskimo Dog
American Eskimo Dog Training Guide
The American Eskimo Dog Training Guide is the ideal training manual for current and prospective American Eskimo Dog owners. This guide will teach you about socialization, house training, obedience training, behavioral training, and more. You will also learn specific cues and commands to teach your pet.
- This in an in-depth guide to everything you could want to know about the American Eskimo breed.
- This detailed advice is written by multiple American Eskimo Dog trainers.
- The text is easy-to-read for owners and admirers of the unique breed.
See other dog training book reviews.
- Best Dog Food for American Eskimo Dogs
- Best Puppy Food for American Eskimo Dogs
- Best Dog Crate for American Eskimo Dogs
- Best Dog Bed for American Eskimo Dogs
- Best Dog Brush for American Eskimo Dogs
- Best Dog Toys for American Eskimo Dogs
- Best Dog Collar for American Eskimo Dogs
- Best Dog Harness for American Eskimo Dogs
- Best Dog Muzzle for American Eskimo Dogs
- Best Dog Shampoo for American Eskimo Dogs
- Best Training Book for American Eskimo Dogs
- German Spitz
- Icelandic Sheepdog
- Yakutian Laika