Best Dog Crate for Anatolian Shepherd Dog
The MidWest Homes Ulitma Pro Extra-Strong Double Door Folding Metal Dog Crate is a heavy duty dog crate with the strongest, thickest wire gauge on the market. Because your Anatolian Shepherd is a very strong breed, you will need an incredibly durable crate like this one to keep him contained. This crate is great for strong dogs and dogs that travel frequently, because it is easy to fold flat.
- This crate includes a free divider panel, a leak-proof plastic pan, a strong carrying handle, and rubber feet to protect the floor.
- You will also receive a free 1-year manufacturer warranty with your purchase.
- The convenient double door allows for easy access, no matter where you are.
See other dog crate reviews.
Best Dog Bed for Anatolian Shepherd Dog
As a large dog, your Anatolian Shepherd is going to need a very large bed. You don’t want him to be squished while trying to sleep comfortably. The Big Barker 7” Pillow Top Orthopedic Dog Bed is the ideal size for such a large breed.
- This bed is made specifically for large, extra-large, and giant dog breeds.
- This bed is made of orthopedic memory foam, which is great for large dog breeds that can be predisposed to developing joint problems later in life.
- Made of the highest quality memory foam, this bed is guaranteed not to flatten over time.
See other dog bed reviews.
Best Dog Leash for Anatolian Shepherd Dog
Anatolian Shepherd Dogs are extremely large and strong, and therefore they have a tendency to pull during walks and runs. The ThunderLeash No Pull Solution Dog Leash can encourage your dog to stop pulling. This leash is recommended by positive-based trainers around the country.
- This no-pull leash solution has proven effective with over 80% of dogs.
- This leash is easy to clip onto the collar with no complicated straps or maneuvering.
- The padded comfort handle provides a better grip for your hands.
See other dog leash reviews.
Best Dog Bowl for Anatolian Shepherd Dog
Large dogs can be prone to developing gastrointestinal issues, such as bloat. You can help prevent these issues in your Anatolian Shepherd by giving him a dog bowl that makes him eat more slowly. The Kyjen Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feed Interactive Bloat Stop Dog Bowl is key to preventing bloat while also making dinnertime into a fun game.
- This feeder helps dogs eat up to 10x slower than usual.
- The non-slip base means no mess for you to clean up.
- The bowl materials are BPA, PVC, and Phthalate free.
See other dog bowl reviews.
Best Dog Brush for Anatolian Shepherd Dog
Anatolian Shepherd Dogs have a thick undercoat and an outercoat. To clean this thick undercoat and prevent serious shedding, you will need to groom your dog with an undercoat rake. The PawsPamper Undercoat Rake works great on heavy-coated and double-coated dog breeds.
- The stainless-steel blades have rounded blade edges to prevent skin irritation.
- The wooden handle allows your hand to grip the brush comfortably.
- You can get a free replacement of this brush if your brush breaks or is not working properly.
See other dog brush reviews.
Best Dog Toys for Anatolian Shepherd Dog
Anatolian Shepherd Dogs are very strong and can easily rip toys apart. When it comes to plush toys, this can be a problem. The ZippyPaws Skinny Peltz No Stuffing Squeaky Plush Dog Toys are designed without stuffing to prevent your pet from ripping them apart.
- Each toy is 18 inches long, making them large enough for your Anatolian Shepherd.
- Each toy includes three different squeakers for added fun.
- These toys don’t contain any plastic parts, which can be a choking hazard for dogs.
See other interactive dog toy reviews.
To keep your Anatolian Shepherd happy and healthy, you are going to want an interactive toy that will keep him moving. The AllStar Innovations Wobble Wag Giggle Ball engages your dog’s natural curiosity with just the nudge of his nose. He will have fun chasing this noise ball that does not require batteries.
- This toy is great for dogs of all ages and sizes.
- The ball can be used indoors or outdoors.
- You can use this toy to play fetch with your pet, or he can entertain himself.
See other plush dog toy reviews.
Best Dog Bones for Anatolian Shepherd Dog
Most dog bones and chew toys are no match for the strong jaws of an Anatolian Shepherd Dog. But the KONG Extreme Dog Toy is built to last. This chew toy is made from the toughest natural rubber on the market.
- This toy can help solve problems with excessive chewing, separation anxiety, teething, boredom, and more.
- The toy’s unpredictable bounce means you can also use it for fun games of fetch.
- You can stuff this chew toy with peanut butter, kibble, or any of your pet’s favorite treats.
See other bully stick reviews.
Best Training Book for Anatolian Shepherd Dog
To properly train your Anatolian Shepherd, you will need Cesar’s Way: The Natural, Everyday Guide to Understanding and Correcting Common Dog Problems. This highly-rated training manual is written by a nationally recognized dog expert and star of the National Geographic show Dog Whisperer with Cesar Milan. The book’s approach is to help you understand your dog’s perspective so that you can finally eliminate behavior problems.
- With this guide, you will learn the difference between discipline and punishment.
- You will also learn what your dog really needs that you may not be giving him.
- There is even a special section about choosing the right dog for you and your family.
See other dog training book reviews.
- Caucasian Shepherd Dog
- Central Asian Shepherd Dog
- Great Pyrenees
- Best Dog Food for Anatolian Shepherds
- Best Accessories for Anatolian Shepherds
- Best Puppy Food for Anatolian Shepherds
- Best Dog Crate for Anatolian Shepherds
- Best Dog Bed for Anatolian Shepherds
- Best Dog Brush for Anatolian Shepherds
- Best Dog Toys for Anatolian Shepherds
- Best Dog Collar for Anatolian Shepherds
- Best Dog Harness for Anatolian Shepherds
- Best Dog Muzzle for Anatolian Shepherds
- Best Dog Shampoo for Anatolian Shepherds
- Best Training Book for Anatolian Shepherds