Below are the 10 best Bearded Collie essentials, accessories, and toys.
Best Dog Crate for Bearded Collie
The MidWest Homes Ultima Pro Dog Crate is a heavy-duty dog crate with the strongest, thickest wire gauge on the market. Because your Bearded Collie is very large, you will need an incredibly durable crate like this one to keep him contained. This crate is great for strong dogs and dogs that travel frequently, because it is easy to fold flat.
- The convenient double door allows for easy access, no matter where you are.
- This crate includes a free divider panel, a leak-proof plastic pan, a strong carrying handle, and rubber feet to protect the floor.
- You will also receive a free 1-year manufacturer warranty with your purchase.
See other dog crate reviews.
Best Dog Bed for Bearded Collie
As a large dog, your Beardie is going to need a very large bed. You don’t want him to be squished while trying to sleep comfortably. The Big Barker 7” Pillow Top Orthopedic Dog Bed is the ideal size for such a large breed.
- This bed is made specifically for large, extra-large, and giant dog breeds.
- It’s made of orthopedic memory foam, which is great for large dog breeds that can be predisposed to developing joint problems later in life.
- Made of the highest quality memory foam, this bed is guaranteed not to flatten over time.
See other dog bed reviews.
Best Dog Leash for Bearded Collie
Bearded Collies are extremely large and energetic, and therefore they have a tendency to pull during walks and runs. The ThunderLeash No Pull Solution Dog Leash will encourage your dog to stop pulling. This leash is recommended by positive-based trainers around the country.
- This no-pull leash solution has proven effective with over 80% of dogs.
- This leash is easy to clip onto the collar with no complicated straps or maneuvering.
- The padded comfort handle provides a better grip for your hands.
See other dog leash reviews.
Best Dog Bowl for Bearded Collie
Larger dogs can be prone to developing gastrointestinal issues, such as bloat. You can help prevent these issues in your Beardie by giving him a dog bowl that makes him eat more slowly. The Kyjen Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feed Dog Bowl is key to preventing bloat while also making dinnertime into a fun game.
- This feeder helps dogs eat up to 10x slower than usual.
- The non-slip base means no mess for you to clean up.
- The bowl materials are BPA, PVC, and Phthalate free.
See other dog bowl reviews.
Best Dog Brush for Bearded Collie
Bearded Collies have a thick undercoat and an outercoat. To clean this thick undercoat and prevent serious shedding, you will need to groom your dog with an undercoat rake. The PawsPamper Undercoat Rake works great on heavy-coated and double-coated dog breeds.
- The stainless-steel blades have rounded blade edges to prevent skin irritation.
- The wooden handle allows your hand to grip the brush comfortably.
- You can get a free replacement of this brush if your brush breaks or is not working properly.
See other dog brush reviews.
Best Dog Toys for Bearded Collie
Your Bearded Collie was built to herd livestock. Give him the chance to re-live this ancestry with the Multipet Lamb Chop Plush Dog Toy. This toy comes from the award-winning pet products designer, Multipet.
- This lamb chop comes in a cozy pack of 2.
- It contains a squeaker for added entertainment.
- This toy contains no plastic parts, which can be a choking hazard for dogs.
See other interactive dog toy reviews.
Designed specifically for curious, intelligent dogs, the PetQwerks Talking Babble Ball Dog Toy is a motion-activated interactive dog toy that your pet will love. Even the motion of your dog walking by is enough to trigger the ball to begin babbling away. This ball literally calls to your dog to chase, track, and jump around.
- This ball has more than 20 different commands to keep your dog engaged.
- The physical workout of chasing this “living” ball will benefit your pet with healthy exercise.
- When your dog is done playing, the ball will turn itself off automatically until your pet is ready to play again.
See other plush dog toy reviews.
Bearded Collies are extremely intelligent. You can nurture and grow this intelligence by providing your pet with puzzle toys that he must use his knowledge to figure out. The Nina Ottosson Dog Smart Beginner Dog Puzzle Toy is an engaging and interactive treat dispensing game that will entertain your dog for hours.
- This level 1 beginner puzzle toy is a great way to prepare your Beardie puppy for more challenges in the future.
- The 9 removable treat dispensing compartments allow you to place any of your dog’s favorite treats inside.
- This durable toy is easy to clean with soap and water.
See other puzzle dog toy reviews.
Best Dog Bones for Bearded Collie
Your Bearded Collie is always eager to make you happy, but sometimes he can make mistakes. Maybe he accidentally chewed your new shoes because he just couldn’t resist the urge to chew. Instead of a shoe, give your Beardie the Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Dog Chew made of tough, durable nylon.
- This big chew toy is made for dogs over 50 pounds.
- The bristles on the textured chew toy help prevent cavities and plaque buildup on your dog’s teeth.
- This chew toy is flavored with delicious peanut butter that your pet will love.
See other bully stick reviews.
Best Training Book for Bearded Collie
Dog training is often made out to be extremely difficult, and sometimes impossible. Many new dog owners are even willing to pay large sums of money to have professional trainers teach their pets how to behave. But, with Lucky Dog Lessons: Train Your Dog in 7 Days, training your own pet doesn’t have to be difficult.
- This training manual is written by celebrity dog trainer and star of Lucky Dog, Brandon McMillan.
- You will learn to trust McMillian’s 7 simple commands for teaching your dog all he needs to know
- McMillian uses his playful and kind approach to training to help you learn from his own training experiences over the years
See other dog training book reviews.
- Portuguese Sheepdog
- Bergamasco Sheepdog
- Pyrenean Shepherd
- Best Dog Food for Bearded Collies
- Best Puppy Food for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Crate for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Bed for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Brush for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Toys for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Collar for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Harness for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Muzzle for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Shampoo for Bearded Collies