In our guide, we will show you the best Chihuahua harnesses available, and what features make each one special. In the end, our buyer’s guide will simplify the task of choosing a harness for your dog, and hopefully, inspire you to train your Chihuahua to be well-behaved whilst on a leash.
Best Dog Harnesses for Chihuahuas
Here are our Chihuahua harness reviews.
The Rabbitgoo Dog Harness is a no-pull harness for small breed dogs. It features 2 metal rings for leash attachment and no-pull walking. It is constructed from durable and reflective oxford material.
- Specifically designed to reduce puling and be choke-free
- The two quick-release buckles make putting the harness on and taking it off super easy
- Comes in 6 different colors
The EcoBark Classic Dog Harness is a soft padded no-pull harness for your Chihuahua. It is constructed from eco-friendly materials, including utilizing recycled water bottles for the straps. It is escape-proof and will disperse the dog’s weight throughout the chest to prevent choking or trachea damage.
- Soft and breathable for an enjoyable walk
- Available in 10 colors and patterns
- Custom stitched cover protects your dog from chaffing due to rubbing
The Best Pet Supplies Voyager is a great all-weather harness. It is constructed from a lightweight and soft breathable mesh. Designed to keep your Chihuahua safe, it has velcro, a buckle, and double D-rings.
- Two reflective bands on the sides enhance security in low light
- Comes in 6 colors
- Breathable mesh helps your dog stay cool during exertion or in hot temperatures
The Small Dog Harness from metric usa is a soft padded vest harness. It is designed with a quick-release buckle on the back for an easy-on, easy-off experience. The unique ring placement offers no-pull redirection on both sides.
- Reinforced D-rings
- Reflective strips for low light safety
- Available in 8 colors
The Bolux Dog Harness is a breathable harness with reflective elements. It is designed to distribute pulling pressure to the rest of the body to prevent choking. The adjustable chest strap ensures a good fit.
- Sturdy grab handle for increased control
- The quick-release buckle allows the harness to be easily put on or taken off once it’s adjusted to fit
- Available in 13 colors
The ThinkPet Harness is a lightweight breathable harness for your Chihuahua. It is designed to have no frayed or unsecured edges and no buckles that come into contact with skin. It is designed with sandwich mesh layers that keep your little friend cool in the heat, and even act as a heat exchanger when immersed in water and worn.
- Omnidirectional reflective elements; all edges have reflective piping and the straps are reflective as well, for ultimate low light visibility
- Adjustable neck and chest straps for the perfect fit
- Comes in 9 colors
The Safe & Comfy Harness from Blueberry Pet is a durable small breed harness. It is constructed from high-density polyester webbing, with eco-friendly plastic buckles. The D-ring on the back is matte coated to increase durability.
- The neck strap is adjustable for a snug fit
- Machine washable in cold water
- Available in 15 colors and patterns
The Puppia Soft Vest Harness is a breathable vest harness for your Chihuahua. It is constructed from 100% polyester fabric. The vest is padded and designed with air-mesh for optimal comfort.
- Quick-release buckle and velcro strap on the back for easy and quick fitting
- Dual D-rings on the back for even, gentle force distribution when redirecting pulling
- Comes in 13 colors
The Adventure Dog Harness from Embark Pets is a premium padded no-pul harness. It is designed with lightweight comfortable materials with reflective trim. Constructed from the strongest military-grade nylon, it should provide years of adventurous durability.
- Built-in handle for additional control or assistance of your dog
- Neck padding and two leash attachment points allow safe no-pull training
- Comes in 3 different colors
The ALBCORP Service Dog Harness is specifically designed to be a service dog quality harness for small breed dogs like Chihuahuas. It is constructed from woven polyester and nylon, with a comfy and breathable mesh padding. This harness is non-chafing and cushioned for optimal long-wearing comfort.
- High-quality heavy-duty plastic grab handle
- Includes lots of highly reflective stitching and two reflective and removable Service Dog patches
- Comes in 5 colors
Chihuahua Harness Buying Guide
When choosing a harness for your Chihuahua, it is important to keep a couple of things in mind. You will want to make sure you evaluate the general time of day that you’ll be walking your pup, and in what type of climate you will both be walking.
You can generally have your pick of the litter if you will be walking your Chihuahua only in the daytime, simply pick one that has an appealing style and color to you. However, if you will ever be out at dawn, dusk, or after sundown, you will definitely want to pick one that has reflective elements. If those times are largely when you walk, then you will want to get one with the most reflective elements possible, in order to provide the safest environment for you and your companion.
The other thing to think about is what type of weather you will be walking in. If you will be walking mainly in the heat, make sure you get a harness that covers as little of the dog’s body as possible, with large amounts of breathable mesh instead of solid fabric. If you live in a cooler climate, you should take a look at those with less mesh, and more solid fabric. If you live somewhere where you will see heat and cool weather, there are many harnesses that are a great compromise of both, having breathable panels and solid outer layers, with another choice being an all-weather harness.
Chihuahua Harness Review Conclusion
We hope our guide has helped you to choose a harness for your Chihuahua. As long as you take into account the climate in which your dog will be wearing it, and whether or not you’ll need nighttime visibility, you should be in a great position to choose a harness that will allow you to train your Chihuahua to not pull while being comfortable and stylish.
- Best Leash for Dogs that Pull
- Best Dog Harness
- Best Dog Muzzle
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Bike Trailer
- Best Dog Stroller
- Best Dog Training Collar
- Best Dog Leash for Running
- Best Dog Food for Chihuahuas
- Best Dog Crate for Chihuahuas
- Best Dog Bed for Chihuahuas
- Best Dog Brush for Chihuahuas
- Best Dog Toys for Chihuahuas
- Best Dog Collar for Chihuahuas
- Best Dog Muzzle for Chihuahuas
- Dog Shampoo for Chihuahuas
- Best Puppy Food for Chihuahuas