Beagles have an energetic and sometimes feisty personality! They make excellent family pets and after a long day of exercise, love to curl up at your family’s feet. Because Beagles were developed to be a hunting dog, it’s important to consider their natural temperament when looking for a dog bed.
Remember, Beagles are great hunters and diggers, so it’s important that when you select your dog bed, it’s going to last! Here are a few of our favorites.
Best Dog Beds for Beagles
Here are our Beagle dog bed reviews.
Dogbed4less memory foam bed is stuffed with gel infused temperature regulating memory foam for comfort and warmth. Available in multiple colors and sizes, the Dogbed4less fits your dog’s crate and design. And, the durable memory foam will not flatten over time, giving your dog support for years to come.
- Washable and durable 180GSM microfiber suede cover.
- Stuffed with gel infused temperature regulating memory foam.
- Available in 7 sizes and 10 colors.
The BarkBox memory foam dog bed is machine washable and has a waterproof lining to keep your pet clean and dry. The temperature regulating memory foam adds superior comfort and orthopedic support. BarkBox products are loved by over 2 million dogs!
- Premium memory foam adds extra support and comfort.
- Equipped with a memory foam crate mat or bed that can be slotted into the bolsters.
- Removable, machine washable cover for easy cleaning with waterproof lining.
The AmazonBasics plush dog bed is an ultra-soft cushion. This bed features a plush which offers your beagle the ultimate in luxury. This bed can be placed in the kennel, at the foot of a bed or wherever you pet feels most comfortable.
- Plush, ultra-soft pet bed with swirl design.
- Machine washable and dryable.
- This cushion is filled with synthetic polyester that will continue to hold its form.
The Joyel is ideal for Beagles of all ages, young to senior. This bed promotes healthy bones and joints in your pet and ensures your dog does not develop joint and hip issues while sleeping. This bed provides incredible support and comfort and to really protect your dog’s legs, elbows and hips from pressure from the floor.
- Bottom Material of the dog bed comes with built-in non slip rubber backing
- Removable cover is machine washable.
- Memory Foam is flame retardant material.
Beagle Dog Bed Buying Guide
Beagles love to play all day and sleep all night! Whether you’re looking for a bed to place in your dog’s crate or to place at the foot of your bed, there are certain qualities you should look for in a dog bed before purchase. This is what we recommend.
Supportive of hips and joints
While Beagles generally do not suffer from a great amount of health ailments, they are prone to hip dysplasia, especially as they age. A bed that offers support for your pet’s joints will be ideal for your Beagle. Look for dog beds that offer bolsters and orthopedic memory foam. Even better, look for a temperature moderating memory foam that keeps the bed warm and safe on your dog’s joints.
It’s also important to look for a dog bed that is washable or waterproof. Beagles love to run around, even the cleanest pup can get into the mud once in a while. A bed that can be easily washed will help create a pleasant bed for your dog and prevent dog odors from permeating your space.
Beagles are natural chewers and they can create quite a bit of damage if left alone too long or if they suffer from anxiety. It’s important to look for a bed that is durable and that can withstand any damage. This is especially important if you plan to put the bed in a crate where a Beagle can actually injure themselves by choking or getting fabric lodged in their throat. Look for a bed that is made from mesh or a durable Oxford cloth.
Your Beagle will love the bed that you select; and in no time, you’ll all be cozy together!
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Elevated Dog Bed
- Best Orthopedic Dog Bed
- Best Pillow Dog Bed
- Best Covered Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Small Dog Bed
- Best Large Dog Bed
- Best Travel Dog Bed
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Bed
- Best Senior Dog Bed
- Best Outdoor Dog Houses
- Best Dog Food for Beagles
- Best Dog Crate for Beagles
- Best Dog Brush for Beagles
- Best Dog Toys for Beagles
- Best Dog Collar for Beagles
- Best Dog Harness for Beagles
- Best Dog Muzzle for Beagles
- Best Dog Shampoo for Beagles