West Highland White Terrier is a sociable small breed dog, which loves to entertain its dog owners. If you have owned them, you would know how much of a fun-loving this breed is, as you would have seen them running around, playing interactive games, and having their best time throughout their day. Nevertheless, like any other dog, they do need a personal space where that can curl up and relax.
West Highland White Terriers are pretty concerned regarding their personal space and do not like it if they do not get one. The best option for this cause is buying a dog bed for your West Highland White Terrier. So, if you are making up your mind for buying a dog bed for your West Highland White Terrier, we suggest you read further, as this will surely help you in making the right decision.
Best Dog Beds for West Highland White Terriers
Here are our best dog beds for West Highland White Terriers reviews.
Best Friends by Sheri has designed this unique orthopedic bolster bed for small breed dogs like the West Highland White Terriers, as it has raised edges and a circular donut-shaped design that provides extra support. The surface of this bed has been created using faux fur and nylon, which can be machine washed whenever you find it dirty.
- Features a unique insulation layer which utilizes the warmth of your pet to keep him warm by radiating it
- Available in two different colors
- Water-resistant nylon base
Frisco has designed this pet bed while keeping the ideal resting desires of your West Highland White Terrier, as it lets him snooze and snuggle to his fullest by providing an ultra-plush, soft and comfy dog bed. This dog bed features cushioned Bolster, which helps your West Highland White Terrier to conveniently rest his head and relax.
- Faux suede has been used to design the exterior
- Available in various sizes so that the small dogs like the West Highland White Terrier can fit easily
FurHaven has designed this ultra-comfy bed for small dogs like the West Highland White Terrier by using memory foam that is lined with medical-grade polyurethane, which cradles your dog’s body and prevents him from having any muscle sore or joint pains. Thus, this bed provides a snuggly surface to your West Highland White Terrier so that he can enjoy a restful sleep.
- An easy step-on design which makes it easier for adult dogs to get in their position
- Surface made of silky-soft faux fur AMD oxford poly canvas
- Features removable cover that can be conveniently washed in a machine
If your West Highland White Terrier loves to snuggle, K&H Pet Products’ Cuddle Cube Pillow Dog Bed is your go-to bed. The bed consists of an abundant amount of premium polyfill that is entirely made from recycled material. The bed has a removable cover that can be washed conveniently in a machine.
- Available in three different sizes
- The bottom of the bed has been designed using non-slip fabric
- The bed is 10-inch thick and fluffy which lets your doggie sink in and relax
YML has designed a covered dog bed to keep your West Highland White Terrier warm during winters. This extraordinarily fluffy and comfortable dog bed has been designed to make your doggie feel safe and protected while he sleeps. The bed features a non-toxic polyester base and a removable soft cushion that can be washed conveniently.
- Available in two different sizes
- Lets your doggie have a more restful sleep
- Specially designed for small dogs
Dog Beds for West Highland White Terrier Buyer’s Guide
West Highland White Terriers like having a cozy space where they can relax and stretch. On average, the West Highland White Terriers required around 13 hours of sleep to stay healthy the other day. To provide maximum comfort, it is essential that you buy a dog bed that suits your dog the best and provide him with maximum comfort.
We tried covering some of the best dog beds which are available for West Highland White Terriers in the market currently. We know that you must be interested in knowing the factors we pondered while making this refined selection. Therefore, we have shared our buyer’s guide with you.
The size of the bed which you are buying for your West Highland White Terrier matters a lot. Pet owners often think that buying a large-sized dog bed will provide greater relief to their doggie and make them more comfortable. However, that is not the case. In fact, your West Highland White Terrier does not feel safe and protected in a large-sized bed, so it is better to buy a bed that complements their size.
The selection of the type of bed greatly depends on the life stage your West Highland White Terrier is in. For instance, if he is in his puppyhood or adulthood, you can opt for any bed, whether it be orthopedic, bolster, or elevated. However, if your doggie is a senior West Highland White Terrier, you have to limit your choice with orthopedic beds, which do not have raised edges, as that will make it difficult for your West Highland White Terrier to step in. So, the dog bed selection depends on the life stage primarily; however, the bed’s material should always be soft and fluffy for your West Highland White Terrier.
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Elevated Dog Bed
- Best Orthopedic Dog Bed
- Best Pillow Dog Bed
- Best Covered Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Small Dog Bed
- Best Large Dog Bed
- Best Travel Dog Bed
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Bed
- Best Senior Dog Bed
- Best Outdoor Dog Houses
- Best Dog Food for West Highland White Terriers
- Best Puppy Food for West Highland White Terriers
- Best Dog Crate for West Highland White Terriers
- Best Dog Brush for West Highland White Terriers
- Best Dog Toys for West Highland White Terriers
- Best Dog Collar for West Highland White Terriers
- Best Dog Harness for West Highland White Terriers
- Best Dog Muzzle for West Highland White Terriers
- Best Dog Shampoo for West Highland White Terriers
- Best Training Book for West Highland White Terriers