Best Dog Brushes for American Water Spaniels
Here are our reviews for the best dog brushes for American Water Spaniels.
The Safari Combo brush has soft bristles on one side and wire pins on the other to give your American Water Spaniel the best chance at having a healthy, shiny coat. Use the wire pin side to remove loose fur and debris, being careful if you come across tangles. The bristle side will help to massage and distribute the natural oils of your American Water Spaniel, helping to aid in a healthy, shiny coat.
- Great for all breeds and coat types
- Perfect for daily use
- Wooden handle is durable and built to last
Pet Magasin’s professional grooming brushes come in a set of three so that you can take care of all of your American Water Spaniel’s grooming needs. One brush is two-side with nylon bristles on one side and round-tip metal bristles on the other. The second brush is and undercoat rake. The third brush in the set is a dematting tool for getting rid of mats, because no matter how much you brush your dog, mats seem to pop up.
- Non-slip, ergonomic handle
- Easy to clean brushes
- Will save you money from having to purchase other brushes
Hertzko’s’s slicker brush is a great choice for your American Water Spaniel as it was designed to get through even the thickest hair and fur without hurting your dog. The bristles are designed to penetrate deep into your dog’s coats, without irritating their skin. The increase in blood circulation will have your American Water Spaniel’s coat looking and feeling their best.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Ergonomic handle prevents wrist strain
The Slicker Pet Grooming Brush from FURminator will make brushing your American Water Spaniel a breeze, as the bristles are designed to make it feel like a massage for your dog. Perfect for medium to long curly coats, as it will remove surface mats and tangles without damage. One side has straight pins and the other side has curved pins.
- Designed to follow the natural contours of your dog
- Comfortable anti-slip handle
- Made from anti- microbial plastic which helps to keep bacteria away
This combo brush by Hartz has a pin side and a bristle side to help with all your grooming needs for your American Water Spaniel. The high-quality stainless-steel teeth are rounded to provide a massaging effect. The nylon bristles will help redistribute the natural oils in your American Water Spaniel, bringing out the softness and shine in their coat.
- Ergonomically designed handle for your comfort
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Groomers helped in the design
Dog Brush for American Water Spaniels Buyer’s Guide
Our buying guide reviews the best dog brushes for the double coat on your American Water Spaniel.
Brushes are made of two sections, the bristles, and the handle. Often the handles are made of a comfortable, anti-slip material such as silicone, rubber, or plastic and in some cases wood. Brush bristles are often made from a variety of materials, including stainless-steel, plastic, and natural and synthetic animal hair. In the case of the combo brushes, you will have one side with stainless steel pins and the other with soft bristles.
There are several different types of brushes on the market for dogs, with specific purposes such as getting rid of mats, for dogs that have top and under coats, as well some are short or long hair specific. The American Water Spaniel has an undercoat, and a top coat that is curly and can get a little long, so we looked at brushes that would help permeate both coats, without harming your dog.
Most of the brushes we looked at are standard size, as most brushes do come in a one size fits all. A standard sized brush is just fine for an American Water Spaniel as they are not too big or too small and are easy to groom. The more important sizing aspect will be the handle, you’ll want to make sure that the size of the handle is comfortable for you.
- Best Dog Grooming Clippers
- Best Dog Grooming Table
- Best Vacuum for Dog Hair
- Best Dog Bath Tubs
- Best Dog Brush
- Best Dog Hair Dryer
- Best Dog Grooming Gloves
- Best Dog Brushes for Long Hair
- Best Soft Bristle Dog Brush
- Best Wired Dog Brush
- Best Dog Food for American Water Spaniels
- Best Puppy Food for American Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Crate for American Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Bed for American Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Toys for American Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Collar for American Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Harness for American Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Muzzle for American Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Shampoo for American Water Spaniels
- Best Training Book for American Water Spaniels