Best Dog Brushes for Bearded Collies
Here are our reviews for the best dog brushes for bearded collies.
The Pet Neat Grooming Brush claims to remove 95% of dead hair, as well as detangles, in just minutes. The 4” long stainless-steelblade is rustproof, designed to last a long time, with a 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee. Pet Neat’s brush is good for short hair and long hair dogs.
- Free collection of 4 bonus e-books
- Detachable head design for easy cleaning
- Anti-slip handle for comfort and ease of use
Pet Magasin’s professional grooming brushes come in a set of three so that you can take care of all of your dogs’ grooming needs. One brush is two-side with nylon bristles on one side and round-tip metal bristles on the other. The second brush is and undercoat rake, great for dogs with a double coat, which bearded collies have. The third brush in the set is a dematting tool for getting rid of mats, because no matter how much you brush your dog, mats seem to pop up.
- Non-slip, ergonomic handle
- Easy to clean brushes
- Will save you money from having to purchase other brushes
Horicon also has a set of grooming brush heads, with 5 in the set, including one double sided. Each brush head is easily interchangeable with the included handle, and lock securely in place. In addition to the Pet Magasin’s collection, this set also includes a detangling comb and a straightening brush.
- Free drawstring bag included to keep the brushes together
- Great for short hair and long hair
- Easy to clean
GoPets’ double sided brush is a great option if you’re only looking for a single brush that is able to do multiple things. The pin side of the brush is great for long hair and double coats, helping to prevent mats on your bearded collie. The bristle side of the brush is for getting rid of dead hair and dirt on the surface of your dogs’ coat.
- Portion of sale goes to animal charities
- Easy on even sensitive skin
- Non-toxic silicone handle
Glendan’s Slicker Pet Grooming Brush looks a little different to the others as its pins are smaller, and there are more of them. At first sight you might think this brush isn’t up to the task, but it is designed to remove mats, dander and trapped dirt from even long-haired dogs. The brush head can rotate 360 degrees so you can ensure a comfortable grip while grooming your pet.
- Massages dogs’ skin while brushing
- 1-year quality guarantee
- Silicone handle
Dog Brush for Bearded Collies Buyer’s Guide
Our buying guide reviews the best dog brushes for your bearded collie.
Brushes are basically made of two sections, the bristles and the handle. Often the handles are made of a comfortable, anti-slip material such as silicone. Most brushes have steel bristles, dual sided brushes will have nylon bristles on the other side. Materials used in the design of brushes are easy to clean, making them last a long type.
As you can see from the two sets included in our list, there are different types of brushes. There are everyday brushes used regularly to keep your dog clean. Then there are specific types of brushes for certain situations, such as matting, tangles, etc.
When it comes to brushes, especially with a bearded collie, one size fits all is fine. Sizing might only be a problem if you had a very small dog, like a teacup chihuahua, and the regular brushes were just too big. All of the ones we looked at here are perfectly sized for the majority of dogs.
- Best Dog Grooming Clippers
- Best Dog Grooming Table
- Best Vacuum for Dog Hair
- Best Dog Bath Tubs
- Best Dog Brush
- Best Dog Hair Dryer
- Best Dog Grooming Gloves
- Best Dog Brushes for Long Hair
- Best Soft Bristle Dog Brush
- Best Wired Dog Brush
- Best Dog Food for Bearded Collies
- Best Puppy Food for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Crate for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Bed for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Toys for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Collar for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Harness for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Muzzle for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Shampoo for Bearded Collies