Are you looking for a dog brush for your Boston Terrier, but are having problems finding one that won’t hurt their skin and is made for short furred breeds? No worries, this is a common problem amongst owners of short furred dogs such as the Boston Terrier. Before you buy a brush for your furry friend, always be sure to check the reviews as some of the products are cheaply made and fall apart after a few months of use.
Below are the top five recommended dog brushes for Boston Terriers with short item descriptions that explain why that product made the list. At the end of the article is a buying guide filled with extra information about the various types of dog brushes on the market and the reasons you and your Boston Terrier may want one.
Best Dog Brushes for Boston Terriers
Here are our Boston Terrier dog brush reviews.
The Furminator Deshedding Dog Brush is made with high quality stainless steel bristles to ensure a durable dog brush for your Boston Terrier. The ejector button releases the excess fur from the brush for easy cleaning. The handle is an anti slip and comfort grip for your everyday grooming needs.
- Quality materials are used for your dog’s brush
- Self cleaning features releases your Boston Terrier’s excess for for easy cleaning
- Anti slip and comfort handle for long brushing sessions
The Hertzko Self Cleaning Slicker Dog Brush is made to make cleaning up your Boston Terrier’s fur easy with a simple push of a button. The bristles reach into your dog’s undercoat and removes the dirt and fur hidden below. It removes matts and tangles from your Boston Terrier’s fur without pain or yanking.
- Self cleaning design makes clean up easy
- Bristles reach deep and pull up dirt and fur
- Removes knots and snares without painful pulling
The Delomo Grooming Dog Glove comes with a pair of two and makes grooming time with your Boston Terrier a breeze. The rubber bristles are gentle on the skin and all you have to do is pet your Boston Terrier as you always would. The glove holds the excess hair until you’re ready to throw it away for an easy clean up.
- Two gloves makes grooming easier on you
- Rubber bristles are made to be gentle on your dog’s skin
- Gloves hold fur in the palm until you’re ready to throw it away
The PetNeat Deshedding Dog Brush is made so that with daily grooming it will reduce your Boston Terrier’s shedding by up to ninety five percent. The brush is made from high quality materials to ensure a durable brush for your Boston Terrier. The handle is comfort grip and anti slip for your convenience while grooming.
- Reduces shedding in your Boston Terrier with daily grooming
- Made from quality materials for a high end brush
- Comfort and anti slip grip for your dog’s brush
The Furminator Curry Comb Dog Brush is made to remove dust and hair from your Boston Terrier’s coat. The rubber teeth stimulate your dog’s skin and increase the production of their natural oils. The handle is secure and comfortable to make grooming your Boston Terrier and breeze.
- Removes dust and hair from your dog’s coat
- Rubber teeth are gentle on your pup while increasing oil production in their skin
- Handle is comfortable and makes brushing easy
Boston Terrier Dog Brush Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products there are many different types of brushes on the market that would work for your Boston Terrier. Before you use your brush, be sure to use only the lightest amount of pressure while grooming your friend. No matter how gentle the brush is made, if you use too much pressure then the bristles can hurt your Boston Terrier. Now we will go over the various features in dog brushes that you may want for your Boston Terrier.
Anti Slip Handle
Having an Anti Slip handle on your Boston Terrier’s brush can save you and your furry friend lots of pain. Many times when brushing your hand can slide, which causes painful yanking on your friend’s fur. The Anti Slip handle gives you a good grip and reduces the risk of this happening for a safer grooming experience for your pup.
Another nice feature to have on your Boston Terrier’s brush grip is a comfort grip. This can be made from a wide variety of materials, but the main purpose stays the same. This allows you to brush your dog for however long you want without the handle biting into your palm. This is especially nice for groomers who spend hours brushing their various customer’s fur.
Removes Fur, Dirt and Dander From Undercoat
Some of the most stubborn dirt and dander will hide under your Boston Terrier’s fur and having a brush that can remove it from their undercoat is one of the best things you can buy for them. These brushes can also reduce shedding if used on a daily basis, and the reduction of dirt on their skin can completely negate itchy or dry skin.
Some brushes are made with harsh or sharp bristles and these are the ones you want to avoid at all costs. No matter how gentle you are, if the bristles are sharp then they stand a chance at scratching your poor Boston Terrier. Rounded bristles tips are on most brushes now and make grooming much more fun for your dog. Rubber bristles are not as common but just as nice.
- Best Dog Grooming Clippers
- Best Dog Grooming Table
- Best Vacuum for Dog Hair
- Best Dog Bath Tubs
- Best Dog Brush
- Best Dog Hair Dryer
- Best Dog Grooming Gloves
- Best Dog Brushes for Long Hair
- Best Soft Bristle Dog Brush
- Best Wired Dog Brush
- Best Dog Food for Boston Terriers
- Best Dog Crate for Boston Terriers
- Best Dog Bed for Boston Terriers
- Best Dog Toys for Boston Terriers
- Best Dog Collar for Boston Terriers
- Best Dog Harness for Boston Terriers
- Best Dog Muzzle for Boston Terriers
- Best Dog Shampoo for Boston Terriers
- Best Puppy Food for Boston Terriers