Chinese Crested dog breeds are different from most other dog breeds as they do not have coats. You may think it’s easier to groom them, but if you have the Powder Puff breed, then you must take care of its full coat. Grooming a Chinese crested powder puff is a full-time job. You have to wash, moisturize, brush and trim your pet. Using the right grooming tools will go a long way to help you.
Best Dog Brush for Chinese Crested Dogs
Here is our best brush for Chinese crested dog review.
Mars professional grooming brush is the ideal pin brush for grooming Chinese crested powder puff. The brush features strong 9” pins that reach deep into your pet’s skin for a thorough grooming.
- Comes with a sturdy birch wood handle
- Flexible rubber pad
- Made with the quality construction process
Hertzko Bristle Brush is ideal for daily short grooming sessions. You can quickly get rid of tangles, dust, dirt and loose hair from your pet’s coat. The brush leaves your pet’s skin clean and fresh.
- Soft bristles for seamless grooming
- Durable for long-lasting grooming sessions
- Anti-slip handles for a comfortable grip
Andis Premium Pet Grooming brush is another reliable pin brush for detailed grooming sessions. The pins are long enough to reach deep into your pet’s coat and get rid of loose hair, tangles and dirt.
- Great for stimulating your pet’s skin
- Promotes good hair growth by spreading your pet’s natural oil around the skin
- The handle is soft for secure grip
If you are in search of a high-quality grooming brush, then you should take a look at the Chris Christensen Oval Pin Brush. The brush comes with premium stainless steel pins for effective grooming.
- Light-weight brush
- Polished stainless steel pins
- Durable wood handle with soft grip design
HOP Home of Paws Dog Brush is a two-in-one grooming brush with both pin and bristle ends. With this brush, you don’t have to own separate grooming tools.
- Soft lotus woods handle for better grip
- Soft bristle and pin end that are gentle on your pet’s skin
- Money-back guarantee on the brush
Dog Brush for Chinese Crested Dogs Buyer’s Guide
Brushing your Chinese crested powder puff is a serious business. You need the right brush to care for your pet as she has a unique and sensitive skin. Here are some of the factors you must consider when buying a grooming brush for your pet.
When buying a grooming brush for a Chinese crested powder-puff, you need to consider their coat type to get the right brush. Here are brush types that work well on Chinese crested powder puff.
A pin brush is ideal for grooming a Chinese crested powder puff as it has deep penetrative abilities. You need a pin brush to reach deep into your pet’s coat and remove dirt and loose hair. It’s effective in detangling mats. A pin brush also helps stimulate your pet’s skin. This stimulation results in the release of natural oil that nourishes his skin and coat. However, you should not get a pin brush with very sharp pins, so you do not harm your pet while you are grooming her.
The bristle brush is a quick grooming brush used for short grooming sessions. They are best used after a walk to get rid of dirt or dust that may have settled on your pet’s coat. However, bristle brushes do not penetrate as deep as a pin brush and may not get rid of dirt hiding under your pet’s coat. But, they are great for finishing off a grooming session as they would leave your pet’s coat smooth and shiny.
Another important grooming tool you may need to get is a grooming comb. Just like the bristle brush, a grooming comb removes debris from the surface of your pet’s coat. A grooming comb also reaches deep into your pet’s coat to get rid of mats. It also gives it that fluff finishing after each grooming session.
- Best Dog Grooming Clippers
- Best Dog Grooming Table
- Best Vacuum for Dog Hair
- Best Dog Bath Tubs
- Best Dog Brush
- Best Dog Hair Dryer
- Best Dog Grooming Gloves
- Best Dog Brushes for Long Hair
- Best Soft Bristle Dog Brush
- Best Wired Dog Brush
- Best Dog Food for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Puppy Food for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Crate for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Bed for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Toys for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Collar for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Harness for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Muzzle for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Shampoo for Chinese Crested Dogs