In our guide, we will show you the best brushes available for keeping your Corgi’s coat beautiful and healthy. In the end, our buyer’s guide will simplify the task of choosing a brush, and inspire you to give your Corgi professional grooming in the comfort of your home.
Best Dog Brushes For Corgis
Here are our Corgi dog brush reviews.
The FURminator Undercoat Deshedding Tool is an invaluable addition to your grooming tools. The unique design easily removes dead and loose hair from the undercoat without damage to the topcoat. When brushing is finished, cleanup is as easy as pushing the FURejector button and releasing the trapped hair and disposing of it.
- Ergonomic handle reduces hand strain during grooming
- Specifically designed for small dogs with longer hair
- Designed to remove loose hair without any damage to the skin or topcoat
The DakPets Deshedding Brush is another excellent deshedding tool that reduces shedding by up to 95%. It is designed with a 4-inch heavy-duty stainless steel non-irritation comb, and a durable non-slip rubber handle. It effectively removes dead and loose hair from the undercoat without irritation or damage to the skin or topcoat.
- Reduces the amount of shed hair that ends up in and around your home
- Promotes excellent skin and coat health
- Available in 3 colors: blue, pink, and yellow
The Hertzko Self Cleaning Slicker Brush is an easy way to get mats and tangles out of your Corgi’s fur while being gentle. It is designed with a wide brushing surface and fine gauge bent wires to get deep into the coat and remove loose hair, dirt, and debris, without hurting your Corgi’s skin. The comfort-grip anti-slip handle prevents painful strain during grooming.
- The brush wires gently massage your dog’s skin, improving circulation and shining the coat
- Clean up is easy, just click the button to retract the bristles and remove the hair all at once
- The fine gauge bent wires effectively brush out mats and tangles without pain or irritation
The Hartz Groomer’s Best Detangling Brush is a great combination brush for your Corgi. One side has stainless steel pins with a protective coating to remove tangles and shed hair, and the other side has dense nylon bristles that work to redistribute your dog’s natural oils for a healthy and shiny coat. The handle is ergonomically designed to reduce strain and fatigue and provides maximum control and comfort.
- The pin side gives a gentle massage while removing loose hair, trapped dirt, and debris.
- Works with your Corgi’s natural skin oils to spread them evenly into the coat for a healthy shine
- Includes tips for safe and gentle grooming
The Pro Slicker Brush from HappyDogz is a high-quality slicker brush that comes with a lifetime guarantee. It is designed to get great results when used on smaller dogs, and the special bristles get out tangles and mats while being gentle on your Corgi’s skin. The ergonomic handle allows you to remove dirt, debris, and matted hair while avoiding strain on your hand and wrist.
- Available in two sizes, small and medium to large
- Works well on thin and thick coats and is great for sensitive skin
- Includes a free grooming ebook
Corgi Dog Brush Buyer’s Guide
When choosing a brush for your Corgi, you should consider the objective of your grooming sessions. Factors to consider include whether or not your pup gets mats and tangles regularly, or if you are simply looking to lessen the shedding that never seems to stop.
If your Corgi gets mats, tangles, or knots, more often than not, you should consider a slicker brush or a combination brush. The fine wires of the slickers will make quick work of tangles and mats while encouraging healthy skin. The pin side of a combination brush will also help with removing knots and tangles.
If your dog doesn’t really get mats or tangles, but you need to lessen the effects of neverending shedding, then a deshedding tool or brush or a combination brush will work the best. Deshedding brushes and tools are not very effective at removing knots, but they will get rid of shed undercoat fur better than any other tool. They slip past the topcoat and pull out the dead, broken, and loose hair that would otherwise come out when your Corgi shakes, and end up on furniture, clothes, and pretty much everywhere else.
Corgi Dog Brush Review Conclusion
We hope this guide has helped you to decide on a brush for your Corgi. As long as you keep in mind what you want to accomplish with your grooming sessions, whether it’s getting rid of knots or stopping excess shedding, you should be well-equipped and ready to choose the best brush for your canine companion’s needs.
- Best Dog Grooming Clippers
- Best Dog Grooming Table
- Best Vacuum for Dog Hair
- Best Dog Bath Tubs
- Best Dog Brush
- Best Dog Hair Dryer
- Best Dog Grooming Gloves
- Best Dog Brushes for Long Hair
- Best Soft Bristle Dog Brush
- Best Wired Dog Brush
- Best Dog Food for Corgis
- Best Dog Crate for Corgis
- Best Dog Bed for Corgis
- Best Dog Toys for Corgis
- Best Dog Collar for Corgis
- Best Dog Harness for Corgis
- Best Dog Muzzle for Corgis
- Best Dog Shampoo for Corgis
- Best Puppy Food for Corgis