Known for their sensitive and shy nature, versatile Field Spaniels are a medium-sized dog of popular Spaniel breed. Their amiable nature qualifies them for a lovely family pet in several states of America. Medium coated Field Spaniels come in a variety of colors such as liver, golden, black etc.
As you leaf through various websites about this breed, you must have a Field Spaniel at home. It will need proper grooming twice a week so that your Field spaniel doesn’t develop tangles in its glossy coat. To facilitate the process of dog grooming kit shopping, here are a few best selling dog brushes for your Field Spaniel.
Best Dog Brushes for Field Spaniels
Here are our dog brushes for Field Spaniels reviews.
No matter what the breed is, this Hartz Groomer’s Best Combo Dog Brush is an excellent choice for dog parents. When the pinned side of the brush eliminates the loose fur, the other side restores silkiness in its coat. This high-quality brush also helps in softening the hair of your spaniel.
- This extra-gentle brush reduces shedding in your Field Spaniel’s body.
- An even distribution of natural oil brings back shine in its body.
- This brush indirectly also helps in preventing strain.
Are you tired of collecting fur balls from every nook and cranny of your house? This Furminator firm Slicker brush helps your Field Spaniel to bid goodbye to lose fur and tangled hair. A comfortable handle attached to the brush makes sure you have a sturdy grip.
- The brush has an anti-microbial quality which keeps it away from ticks, germs, and bacteria.
- Dual flex makes grooming comfortable for your Field Spaniel when the brush passes through the contour of its body.
- This brush doesn’t cause any burn in your Field Spaniel’s body.
This Safari Self-cleaning Slicker brush for dogs keeps your Field Spaniel well-groomed and ready to cuddle. A push-button of self cleaning makes this brush easy to use anytime anywhere. Gently brush it with this comb in the direction of its fur every once in a while and see the magic.
- It helps in distributing the natural oil all throughout its body including both outer and undercoat.
- This comes in 3 varieties of size.
- The brush makes the grooming process faster and hassle-free.
This Frisco Self Cleaning Slicker Dog Brush, designed only for medium coated dogs, is a great choice for your spaniel. Comb your Field spaniel at least once a week gently with this brush. The handle of the brush ensures that it doesn’t slip out of your hand when brushing your Field Spaniel.
- There’s a self-cleaning button on the rear side that spits the hair out of the stainless steel pinholes.
- It removes all the dead hair from Field Spaniel’s body.
- It doesn’t irritate the skin at all.
Miracle Care Slicker Dog Brush is a perfect choice for dog owners to keep their Field Spaniels in shape. This brush not only prevents its fur from detangling but also diminishes the amount of loose hair in the dog’s body. This black brush comes in 2 sizes – small and large.
- There are angled pins in the brush which help it to reach your Field Spaniel’s undercoat.
- This brush of Miracle Care truly works miracle when it comes to de-shedding.
- The cushioned handle of the brush makes it easier for you to brush its wet fur after bathing.
Dog Brushes For Field Spaniels Buyer’s Guide
Field Spaniels have a life expectancy period of around 10-12 years. So, this constant companion of yours will stay by you through thick and thin for more than a decade. You should also make its well grooming and other necessities your prime concern. There are several factors such as age, coat type etc. to be taken into account. Here are a few points to guide you through the whole process of dog brush shopping.
Types of Brushes
There are multiple kinds of dog brushes on the internet starting from slicker brush to rubber brush. The slicker brush is for those who have a double coat or thick coat. As Field Spaniel falls in the category of double coats, it is an apt choice for it.
There is also a bristle brush that revives the coat with a new shine. This also eliminates dirt and germ from the fur of your Field Spaniel. Apart from this, pin brush, rubber brushes etc. are quite in vogue these days.
Types of coats
Coats can be differentiated according to its length. Short, medium and long-coated dogs are there in the world. There can be another classification of this coat type with single coat and double coat. Field Spaniel comes with a short but thick coat. That is why bristle hairbrush and slicker brush are perfect for them. These brushes not only straighten their wavy curls but also keep unwanted hair and germ away from its body.
Pinned brushes are quite popular these days for short-coated dogs. Blunt tips of the pin don’t irritate the skin at all rather this kind of brush acts as a massaging tool. If you are dubious about its application, bring one home and give it a trial run on your Field Spaniel.
A sturdy handle goes a long way in grooming your Field Spaniel. This handle prevents the chance of slipping. Can you guess what would have happened to a brush if it didn’t have any handle?
Handle reduces the pressure on the brush and makes the experience comfortable for your spaniel. The long handle also saves you from hurting your hand if you need a long time to brush its whole body.
It is very important for you to decide what kind of brush your Field Spaniel needs. So, follow the above guidelines before you make a purchase of a dog brush. Keep your spaniel well-groomed so that you can cuddle with it any time you want.
- Best Dog Grooming Clippers
- Best Dog Grooming Table
- Best Vacuum for Dog Hair
- Best Dog Bath Tubs
- Best Dog Brush
- Best Dog Hair Dryer
- Best Dog Grooming Gloves
- Best Dog Brushes for Long Hair
- Best Soft Bristle Dog Brush
- Best Wired Dog Brush
- Best Dog Food for Field Spaniels
- Best Puppy Food for Field Spaniels
- Best Dog Crate for Field Spaniels
- Best Dog Bed for Field Spaniels
- Best Dog Toys for Field Spaniels
- Best Dog Collar for Field Spaniels
- Best Dog Harness for Field Spaniels
- Best Dog Muzzle for Field Spaniels
- Best Dog Shampoo for Field Spaniels
- Best Training Book for Field Spaniels