Are you looking for the perfect dog brush for your Pomeranian but can’t decide which of the thousands of options you want for them? With the wide variety of brushes out there it is understandable, one thing that will slim your choices down is how long your Pomeranian’s fur is. This requires a brush made for long hair that doesn’t yank or pull on their sensitive skin.
Below are the top five recommended dog brushes for Pomeranians with a short item description with each product that explains why you should buy it. At the end of the article is a buying guide for extra information about the various brushes on the market and their features.
Best Dog Brushes for Pomeranians
Here are our Pomeranian dog brush reviews.
The Delomo Upgraded Pet Grooming Glove Brush is made with the best quality of materials to ensure the rubber is comfortable on your Pomeranian’s skin while you brush. The short, rubber bristles catch your pups hair and holds it in your palm until you are done for easy clean up. Just pet your Pomeranian as you always would and the glove does the rest.
- Quality materials make for a good dog brush
- Short bristles are made of rubber that is soft to the touch
- Easy grooming time that your dog will love
The Pat Your Pet Grooming Tool Dog Brush is made to reach into your Pomeranian’s undercoat and grab the loose fur. The metal teeth on the comb are gentle and made to not scratch your Pomeranian’s skin while grooming. The two sided design is made for one to be used to collect the shedded fur and the other is for the style or casual brushing.
- Brush reaches into undercoat to remove layer of loose fur
- Teeth on the comb are made to not hurt your Pomeranian while brushing
- Two sides for heavy duty brushing or just casual grooming
The Chirpy Pets Grooming Dog Brush is great for reducing your Pomeranian’s shedding with daily grooming sessions. The bristles are durable steel and made to gently brush against your Pomeranian’s skin. The bristles hold the excess fur making clean up easy for you.
- Reduces shedding with daily brushing, combs undercoat
- Durable but gentle bristles are great for grooming
- Holds hair as you brush to make clean up easy
The K&K Grooming Glove Dog Brush is made for your Pomeranian’s pleasure while grooming and your convenience. The pair of gloves are made with the best quality of materials to ensure a durable and long lasting dog brush. The mitt holds your Pomeranian’s fur, once you’re done just slip the glove off and remove the excess hair.
- Made for your dog’s comfort and your grooming ease
- Gloves are of the best quality for your Pomeranian
- Holds fur after brushing to be removed when ready
The Hertzko Soft Dog Brush is made to detangle and brush out your Pomeranian’s fur, the soft bristles are great for daily grooming sessions. The bristles reach into the undercoat and remove the loose fur. The handle is made with anti slip and comfortable grip for your grooming convenience.
- Gentle brush is perfect for daily grooming of sensitive skin
- Reaches into your Pomeranian’s undercoat to remove loose fur
- Anti slip and comfort grip for easy grooming
Pomeranian Dog Brush Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products there are many different brushes on the market that would work for your Pomeranian. They each have their own features that make them nice to have, but remember to not put too much pressure on the brush as you groom your Pomeranian. No matter how gentle the brush is, if you put excess pressure on it then it can hurt your furry friend.
If you have ever accidentally slid the brush while grooming your Pomeranian then you know how much it sucks to accidentally hurt them over a small slip. Having the anti slip handle makes it where the risk of tugging on your Pomeranian’s fur is severely reduced. This is a great feature for a professional groomer as well.
This feature is especially nice if you are a groomer or own multiple dogs that require hours of brushing. Hard grips make your hand ache after a few minutes and if you have to do it for hours on end then it will chafe your hand by the time you are done. Comfort grips make brushing out your Pomeranian easier on you and more enjoyable for them.
Removes Dander, Dirt and Loose Fur
Most people only look for brushes that remove the loose fur in their dog’s coat, but if you want the best possible grooming for your Pomeranian then you need one that removes the dried skin, dirt and loose fur all in one go. Having dirt and dander trapped under the top layer of fur can cause more problems down the line for your Pomeranian, so it is best to be rid of it.
Many brush bristles are made with sharp points and this is a problem if you don’t use only the lightest amount of pressure while brushing. Rounded tips on the bristles lowers the risk of you accidentally scratching your Pomeranian while you groom them as well as making this brush great for dogs with sensitive skin.
- Best Dog Grooming Clippers
- Best Dog Grooming Table
- Best Vacuum for Dog Hair
- Best Dog Bath Tubs
- Best Dog Brush
- Best Dog Hair Dryer
- Best Dog Grooming Gloves
- Best Dog Brushes for Long Hair
- Best Soft Bristle Dog Brush
- Best Wired Dog Brush
- Best Dog Food for Pomeranians
- Best Dog Crate for Pomeranians
- Best Dog Bed for Pomeranians
- Best Dog Toys for Pomeranians
- Best Dog Collar for Pomeranians
- Best Dog Harness for Pomeranians
- Best Dog Muzzle for Pomeranians
- Best Dog Shampoo for Pomeranians