Known for their mischievous activities, Siberian Huskies are renowned as working dogs of North-Eastern Asia. These wolf-like adorable Huskies generally have a life span ranging between 12 years and 14 years. An effortless gait and neat fur body of Siberian Husky make them one of the most sought after northern breeds for dog lovers.
Although Siberian Huskies have a tendency to lick the dirt off their body, like other dogs, they also need a grooming session a couple of times a week. Regular brushing helps the Siberian Huskies stay in shape. That is why, to help new dog parents along the way, we have listed a few good dog brushes which will take your Siberian Husky to cloud nine with comfort.
Best Dog Brushes for Siberian Huskies
Here are our dog brushes for Siberian Huskies reviews.
This Hartz Groomer’s Best Slicker Dog Brush is an apt choice for double-coated Siberian Husky. The kit not only exfoliates its skin but also tackles its everyday shedding. The capped bristles of the dog brush reach deepest in its coat and stimulate the fur’s growth pattern.
- The cushioned handle of the brush provides you maximum comfort while brushing.
- It removes all the matted hair from its fur.
- Regular brushing with this kit reduces hair fall.
The clever design of this FURminator Hair Collection Dog & Cat Brush helps you to remove fur balls from here and there of your home. This grooming kit also acts as a solution to the dead and loose hair of your Siberian Husky. The uniquely designed bristles of the fur generate electrostatic energy, which helps to lift the fur properly.
- It is made of durable rubber material.
- Owing to its unique shape, the brush can reach all the corners and contours of the dog’s body.
- It is almost effortless to clean the brush.
Your cute Siberian Husky will fall in love with this yellow Frisco Rubber Duck Cat & Dog Curry Brush. The rubber tips of this classic duck brush help your Husky to stay calm and patient during grooming. For most effective cleaning, some dog parents use it during bath time to scrub away all the dirt.
- This pampering dog brush reduces shedding to some extent.
- The long teeth of the brush massage its skin too.
- The head of the duck acts as a component for finger grip.
This Safari Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush for Dogs is an excellent choice for Siberian Husky first-time dog parents. The brush’s soft pins stimulate the fur oil production and disperse it all through the body. This extraordinary green brush is available in three sizes-small, medium, and large.
- The auto retraction button of the grooming kit makes cleaning easier.
- With the help of this brush, you can keep fur off your clothes.
- The stainless steel pins of the brush don’t cause any skin irritation.
This curved Millers Forge Unbreakable Style Slicker Brush is one of the most sought after dog grooming brushes available in the pet market. This gentle brush takes care of your Siberian Husky’s sensitive skin and helps it get rid of knotted fur. This stylish brush is made of good quality plastic material, and that is why, if you use it delicately, it can last for years easily.
- The kit is pretty sturdy.
- Dog owners find it convenient to use for its lightweight.
- You can easily use this brush on wet fur.
Dog Brushes For Siberian Huskies Buyer’s Guide
Amicable Siberian Huskies are known for their stamina, endurance and speed. If you own such a Husky at your home, it must be very dear to your heart for its innate loyalty and gentle nature. To surprise this little piece of your heart, you should buy some products every once in a while. With a dog brush, you can manage its coat and comfortably massage its entire body simultaneously. So, to help you up, we have mentioned a few guidelines below which you need to follow if you want to buy the most suitable brush for your Siberian Husky.
The handle is a necessity for dog brushes. A long ergonomic handle reduces the force on the dog’s body and saves you from getting an arm ache. No matter which brush you buy, always check if the handle is strong enough. Almost all the sellers are offering brushes with unbreakable handles. These handles also ensure a comfortable grip. Instead of long handles, some have finger grips also.
There are multiple types of dog brush available in the market. Slicker brush, pin brush, and bristle brush are in vogue these days. Though slicker brushes can be used for any coat type, it is mostly used for densely coated dogs. Long-haired and curly-coated dogs are most prone to develop tangles and mats. For them, a flat surface slicker brush is the apt choice.
Rakes are also another type of brush used to penetrate deep coats. As Siberian Huskies are double-coated dogs, rakes are perfect for them. The undercoat of Siberian Husky sheds twice or thrice a year. So, you can use bristle brush also for your Siberian Husky to eliminate the loose and dead hair.
Some dog owners are terrified with the concept of cleaning. To their rescue comes push-button brush. With just a press, you can release all the hair from the pinholes. If you want to buy any other brush that doesn’t have a push-button, insert a paper through the bristles before using and pulling it out later. Thus, you can collect all the loose fur at once.
So, keep these suggestions in your mind while shopping for a grooming kit for your Siberian Husky. We are pretty confident that you will find the best-suited one for your Husky.
- Best Dog Grooming Clippers
- Best Dog Grooming Table
- Best Vacuum for Dog Hair
- Best Dog Bath Tubs
- Best Dog Brush
- Best Dog Hair Dryer
- Best Dog Grooming Gloves
- Best Dog Brushes for Long Hair
- Best Soft Bristle Dog Brush
- Best Wired Dog Brush
- Best Dog Food for Siberian Huskies
- Best Puppy Food for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Crate for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Bed for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Toys for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Collar for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Harness for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Muzzle for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Shampoo for Siberian Huskies
- Best Training Book for Siberian Huskies