Toy fox terriers have a short, smooth coat, making them easy to groom. It is recommended that you brush them at least once a week to remove dead hairs. With this in mind, we looked at the best brushes for your dog.
Best Dog Brushes for Toy Fox Terriers
Here are our reviews for the best dog brushes for toy fox terriers.
The Pet Portal’s Pro Quality Slicker brush is designed with your pets’ comfort in mind. The stainless-steel bristles are flexible and have been tested to ensure they are gentle on your dogs’ skin. This brush is perfect for getting rid of dead hairs and is easy to clean.
- Ergonomic handle
- Lifetime guarantee
- Free grooming ebook included
The Li’l Pals’ slicker brush was designed specifically for small dogs and toy breeds. Each of the flexible bristles on the brush is topped with plastic tips, to ensure comfort against your dogs’ skin. In addition to removing dead hair, the slicker brush also distributes your dogs’ natural oils, making their coat soft and shiny.
- Quality guaranteed
- Contours to your dogs’ body
- Gently removes mats and tangles
The Pro Dog brush from Conair, yes, the same people who made your hairdryer and curling iron, has a unique design to it, specifically the handle. The palm grip enables you to pet your dog while brushing them with this boar bristle brush, keeping them calm if they are afraid of regular style brushes. The bristles are an even mixture of natural boar and synthetic.
- Can be used daily to help keep dogs’ coats shiny
- High-quality materials used in crafting, for durability
- Design was based on top-selling shampoo brush
The soft, and densely packed, bristles of the Hertzko brush are perfect for removing dirt, debris, and dead hairs from your dog. This brush also increases blood circulation and will feel like a massage to your toy fox terrier. The anti-slip comfort grip prevents strain on your wrist and hand while brushing.
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Great for long and short haired dogs
The SleekEZ deshedding tool is unlike any other grooming brush we’ve seen before but is perfect for your toy fox terrier. When it comes to brushing, the main reason for the breed is to get rid of dead hair. This grooming tool will remove fir, dirt, and dander in a gentle way, without tugging on your dog.
- Also useful for furniture, carpets, and cars
- Made in U.S.A.
- Ergonomic oval grip, made of poplar wood, for optimal grip
Dog Brush for Toy Fox Terriers Buyer’s Guide
Our buying guide reviews the best dog brushes for your toy fox terrier.
Brushes are made of two sections, the bristles, and the handle. Often the handles are made of a comfortable, anti-slip material such as silicone or plastic, and in one case on our list, it’s made of wood. The bristles for the brushes we looked at were made from a variety of materials, including stainless-steel, some with plastic tips and others without, as well as natural and synthetic boar hair.
There are several different types of brushes on the market for dogs, with specific purposes such as getting rid of mats, for dogs that have top and under coats, as well some are short or long hair specific. As toy fox terriers don’t have many grooming demands, we concentrated on everyday brushes that would be easy on their skin, as well as would remove dirt and debris, while leaving their coats looking shiny.
Most of the brushes we looked at are standard size, except for one that was made specifically for toy breeds. For the most part, the standard brush will be fine, just be careful when brushing around the face that you don’t accidentally brush where you’re not meaning to. If you find that the standard brushes are too big for your toy fox terrier, look at cat brushes, as they can be a great alternative.
- Best Dog Grooming Clippers
- Best Dog Grooming Table
- Best Vacuum for Dog Hair
- Best Dog Bath Tubs
- Best Dog Brush
- Best Dog Hair Dryer
- Best Dog Grooming Gloves
- Best Dog Brushes for Long Hair
- Best Soft Bristle Dog Brush
- Best Wired Dog Brush
- Best Dog Food for Toy Fox Terriers
- Best Puppy Food for Toy Fox Terriers
- Best Dog Crate for Toy Fox Terriers
- Best Dog Bed for Toy Fox Terriers
- Best Dog Toys for Toy Fox Terriers
- Best Dog Collar for Toy Fox Terriers
- Best Dog Harness for Toy Fox Terriers
- Best Dog Muzzle for Toy Fox Terriers
- Best Dog Shampoo for Toy Fox Terriers