Best Dog Collars for Bearded Collies
Here are our reviews for the best dog collars for bearded collies.
Martingale collars are designed differently from other collars; they will tighten up as a dog pulls on the leash, rather than the dog putting forward force on his neck.Martingale collars are also great for using during training, as dogs will correct themselves quicker than with a regular collar. Some dog rescues will only use Martingale-style collars exclusively.
- For every collar sold, they donate one to a dog rescue
- Reflective stitching
- Locking buckle prevents accidental release
CollarDirect’s rolled leather collars are great for dogs with long fur, such as bearded collies, as the round shape prevents fur from getting tangled in the collar, preventing damage. The handcrafted, genuine leather rolled collars are great for everyday use and are even light enough for puppies. They are designed for high quality and comfort.
- Matching rolled leather leash available
- Available in 13 colors
- Separate leash and tag rings
The durable and high-quality design of Ruffwear’s Hoopie collar is built for rugged, outdoor adventures. The tightly woven fabric ensures long lasting construction to keep up with your active bearded collie.Designed with a silicone tag silencer so that your dogs’ tags should jingle less.
- Side buckle for quick and easy release
- Separate rings for leash and tags
- Available in 9 different patterns or colors
The sheepskin leather lining of the Logical Leather deluxe collar will be comfortable for daily wear for your dog.These collars are easy to clean, only a damp cloth is needed, and periodic applications of leather conditioner will have them looking sharp for longer. The high quality hardware and riveted strap ends make this collar perfectly durable for working dogs, such as bearded collies.
- 100% money back guarantee
- Handcrafted full grain genuine leather
- Supports animal shelters
CollarDirect’s second entry on our list is for its brass buckle dog collars. These two-toned leather collars have a padded, extra soft leather lining to reduce irritation to your dogs’ neck, while adding comfort.In addition to being comfortable, these colors are stylish, with the added brass buckles giving them a polished look.
- Available in 7 lining colors
- Handmade with genuine leather
- Perfect for daily use
Dog Collar for Bearded Collies Buyer’s Guide
Our buying guide reviews the best dog collars for your bearded collie.
The main material in collars are usually one of two, nylon or leather. The main difference for materials comes in the hardware, such as the buckles, rings and sliders. Here we have seen steel, plastic, brass and silicone as differences. Some leashes may even have a combination of hardware material. Another material that you generally find in all collars of this type is a reflective stitching.
There are several different collar types, many we didn’t even look at here, for different behavioral problems, training or just due to the breed being extremely large or extremely small. We showcased everyday collars, which can also be used for training, in addition to just going for simple walks. Even within everyday collars there are different types, such as the Martingale-style.
Each collar comes in different sizes, and each one of those sizes are adjustable to help with the perfect fit.The biggest size difference is in the width, you can get collars from 5/8” up to 2”. Puppies generally need a smaller width collar, as the standard 1” tends to be too big and too heavy for them.
- Best Leash for Dogs that Pull
- Best Dog Harness
- Best Dog Muzzle
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Bike Trailer
- Best Dog Stroller
- Best Dog Training Collar
- Best Dog Leash for Running
- Best Dog Food for Bearded Collies
- Best Puppy Food for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Crate for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Bed for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Brush for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Toys for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Harness for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Muzzle for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Shampoo for Bearded Collies