Best Dog Collar for Chinese Crested Dogs
Here is our dog collar for Chinese crested dogs review.
1. Soft Touch Collars Luxury Real Leather Padded Dog Collar
Soft Touch Collars Luxury Real Leather Padded Dog Collar is a premium quality dog collar made from soft leather. The collar is ideal for small toy dogs like the Chinese crested. It comes in a beautiful brown and cream color backed with a lifetime guarantee.
- Made from genuine leather
- Comes with a D-ring buckle for leash attachment
- Premium craftsmanship
2. Blueberry Pet Essentials 22 Colors Classic Solid Color Collection
Blueberry Pet Essentials Classic dog collar is the ideal nylon fabric collar for Chinese crested. The collar is soft on your pet’s skin and has over 22 color selections.
- Easy to wash and maintain
- Safety buckles for easy adjustment
- Chrome coated metal D ring
3. Country Brook Petz – Premium Nylon Dog Collar with Metal Buckle
Country Brook Petz offers a premium nylon dog collar with so many amazing features. The collar comes in 25 vibrant colors. Thus, you can pick a color that suits your pet. The collar is stylish and would look good on a Chinese Crested.
- Made from premium quality nylon material
- Different sizes for all types of dogs
- Adjustable straps for the ideal fit
4. USP Pet Soft & Comfy Bowtie Dog Collar
If you are looking to enhance the toy nature of your Chinese crested, you may want to check out this Soft &Comfy Bowtie Dog Collar. The collar is easy to rock with detachable double bowties.
- Bowties made from quality fabrics
- Premium craftsmanship
- Soft and comfortable for your pup
5. Taglory Personalized Dog Collar
Taglory Personalized Dog Collar is a stylish leather collar with a fantastic design. The collar is not just stylish but durable and strong. You don’t have to attach dog ID tags to the collar, you will send your dog’s details to the producers, and they would engrave her name to the collar.
- Comes in 8 color options
- Made from premium quality leather
- Adjustment straps for a secure fit
Dog Collar for Chinese Crested Dogs Buyer’s Guide
The Chinese crested breed has two varieties: the hairless Chinese crested and the powder puff Chinese crested. When shopping for the right dog collar for your pup, there are factors you need to consider thoughtfully. Check them out!
The first thing you have to consider when shopping for a dog collar is the size. You have to get the right size for your pet. To do this, you have to measure your dog’s neck. Get a measuring tape and measure the neck of your dog.
When you get the measurements, use the size and shop for a dog collar. For Chinese crested breeds, you need to add one inch to the original size of your dog’s neck size. The rule is that you should be able to fit two fingers through your pet’s collar.
Your pet’s collar size would change after you cut her hair, especially if she is the powder puff variety. Her neck is likely to be thicker when covered with her silky hair. Hence, you have to get an adjustable dog collar to fit your dog’s neck.
Also, you don’t have to get a big sized collar, so your pet doesn’t choke. When a collar is too big for your pet, it becomes a burden and would weigh down your pet in the long run.
There are different materials used in making dog collars. However, not all these materials are ideal on the coat of a Chinese crested breed. Some collars will leave a mark on your pet’s coat when worn for a long time. Thus, you must get a reliable collar made from either leather or quality polyethene material.
Another factor you need to consider is the comfort of your pet. If your dog is not comfortable and would not quickly wear her collar, then you need to get her a new one.
- Best Leash for Dogs that Pull
- Best Dog Harness
- Best Dog Muzzle
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Bike Trailer
- Best Dog Stroller
- Best Dog Training Collar
- Best Dog Leash for Running
- Best Dog Food for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Puppy Food for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Crate for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Bed for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Brush for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Toys for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Harness for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Muzzle for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Shampoo for Chinese Crested Dogs