Up until 1973, Lowchen dogs were considered one of the rarest breeds of dogs and finally, with the American Kennel Club membership in 1999, these toy breeds of the dog started gaining ground. The broad skull and tea-cup-handle-like tail contribute to their unique and distinctive physical appearance. If you get a chance to closely look at the Lowchen dogs, you will find that their silhouettes also resemble that of a furious lion with all their long yet fairly straight mane-like fur.
Though there is doubt regarding the exact birthplace of Lowchen dogs, most breed experts agree on their pre-renaissance origin. To back their statement up, they use old paintings, engravings, etc. as their proof. Though these little European lions don’t require any extra ornament to titivate their beauty, out of affection, you as a dog owner can always gift these Lowchen dogs a dog collar.
Best Dog Collars for Lowchen
Here are our dog collars for Lowchen reviews.
This stylish PetSafe Premier Quick Snap Nylon Martingale Dog Collar will look good on your Lowchen’s long mane. The martingale-style collar can serve excellently as a training collar instead of any chain collar. The metal D ring is there to attach the leash for walks.
- This collar eliminates the chance of dogs slipping out of your hand.
- Though it is pretty durable, the manufacturers still offer a year-long warranty.
- The fabric used in manufacturing this is nylon.
This classic and elegant Frisco Solid Nylon Dog Collar helps your Lowchen emerge as the most beautify pet of the block. This bright colored dog collar is specially designed for everyday use. This trendy dog collar features adjustable slide options to attain the perfect fit on your Lowchen.
- This collar should be washed with hands only.
- All the hardware attached are nickel-coated.
- The nylon webbing used in the collar is pretty tough and durable.
This special Illumiseen LED USB Rechargeable Nylon Dog Collar can be a perfect choice for your handsome Lowchen. This lightweight dog collar uses a battery to supply power to the LED lights. This well-constructed collar makes it easy for dog owners to spot out their curious Lowchen during late-night fetching games.
- The battery can supply charge for 5 hours with a one-hour power backup.
- There are three modes for this – slow flash, steady, and rapid flash.
- The order comes with a USB charging cable.
The colorful Nite Ize NiteHowl LED Safety Necklace Dog Collar can be a wonderful accessory for your little Lowchen. This illuminated dog collar maximizes visibility during dark hours. This safe dog collar can be slipped over your Lowchen’s little head, and it takes only a few seconds.
- This unique dog collar includes a push button to switch between modes.
- This particular model gives its customer the benefit of universal sizing.
- The collar is weather resistant to some extent.
This handcrafted Logical Leather Padded Dog Collar gives your Lowchen a stunning look during special occasions. This water-resistant collar should be cleaned with damp cloth only. The addition of pads provides your Lowchen with extra comfort.
- This collar is made of 100% full-grain leather.
- The collar doesn’t cause any bald spot on the skin.
- The leather collar offers its customers a minimum of five size options.
Dog Collars For Lowchen Buyer’s Guide
Outgoing and aristocratic, Lowchen is a brave miniature dog that has been around for more than half a millennium. Their leonine look and quintessential feature helped them occupy the center stage in the pre-renaissance era. Although they served quite a long time as a companion to the elite class, they are still shy around unknown faces and try to hide behind their favorite human family member. If you house such a Lowchen dog, you might be the saddest at the thought of losing it. Therefore, order a dog collar today so that you can write at least your contact number to get it back in case anyone spots it. Here, we focus completely on the tips and tricks that can help dog owners like you to find the right dog collar for your Lowchen.
Before you start to shortlist any of the dog collars from wide variety over the internet, pick up a measuring tape and wrap it around its neck to know the actual size. Now add an additional inch to the measurement to make it comfortable for your Lowchen. If your Lowchen is still in the process of growing, don’t go for too expensive a dog collar and buy one with adjusting qualities.
Types of dog collar
Choosing the right type of collar can be a bit tricky, considering the different dogs’ different requirements and personality. Most dog owners go for the standard collar made of nylon, leather, and polyester material. These are useful to help the Lowchen look at its best and stand out from the crowd of other pets. Apart from regular ones, there are chain collars, shock collars, and others. All these are used for the very purpose of training. You can also shop for an additional LED collar just for your Lowchen.
Once you have set your mind on what collar you want to buy for your adorable Lowchen, it’s time to decide the material. Neoprene collars are incredibly soft and comfortable. These collars also possess a fast-drying quality. Whereas, the chain collars are mostly made out of metals. Vets suggest going for faux leather collars and nylon ones as they can withstand any foul weather. No matter what collar you wish to buy, check if it contains a buckle. Buckles make collars convenient for dog owners to put it on their Lowchen.
We hope these details come in handy. For further details, please comment below to reach us.
- Best Leash for Dogs that Pull
- Best Dog Harness
- Best Dog Muzzle
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Bike Trailer
- Best Dog Stroller
- Best Dog Training Collar
- Best Dog Leash for Running
- Best Dog Food for Lowchen
- Best Puppy Food for Lowchen
- Best Dog Crate for Lowchen
- Best Dog Bed for Lowchen
- Best Dog Brush for Lowchen
- Best Dog Toys for Lowchen
- Best Dog Harness for Lowchen
- Best Dog Muzzle for Lowchen
- Best Dog Shampoo for Lowchen
- Best Training Book for Lowchen