Best Dog Collars for Saint Bernards
Here are our reviews for the best dog collars for Saint Bernards.
1. Blueberry Pet Dog Collar
Blueberry Pet has a wide range of collars, in styles, colors and patterns to best suit your Saint Bernard. We’re looking at their multi-colored stripe collection here, where you can choose from 15 color combinations and matching accessories. This is a regular, adjustable, collar with a buckle release, but you can also get it as a martingale-style.
- Made with nylon and constructed with high density webbing for durability
- Buckles are made with eco-friendly plastic
- Chrome-coated metal D-ring for leash and dog tags
2. Max and Neo MAX Reflective Metal Buckle Dog Collar
This particular design Max and Neo’s collar is 1” wide 4mm thick, due to the double nylon layer, to provide extra durability. The hardware for this buckle collar is heavy duty, with a gunmetal finish to it and two layers of eyelets to ensure a secure closure. Plus, for every collar sold, Max and Neo will donate one to an animal rescue, allowing their funds to go towards things such as food and medical expenses.
- Buckle loop for easy attachment of tags
- Reflective stitching allows your dog to be seen at night
- Made specifically for larger dogs
3. CollarDirect Studded Leather Dog Collar
Not only do these buckle collars look great with their three rows of studs, but CollarDirect has designed these collars with durability and comfort in mind. Each collar is 1 3/8” wide and made of a very soft, genuine leather, that is durable yet still comfortable for your Saint Bernard, including when they are puppies. The padded leashes are great for dogs who have sensitive skin as they won’t cause irritation.
- Perfect for daily use
- Matching leashes available
- Hardware is made of a quality metal
4. GoTags Personalized Dog Collar
GoTags’ personalized dog collars are a great idea for your Saint Bernard so you don’t have to worry about of ID tags falling off and getting misplaced or tangle up in their long fur. There is still a D-ring attached in case you still want to add tags, and to use with a leash. With several collar and thread colors to choose from, you’re sure to come up with a unique collar for your Saint Bernard.
- Made in, and shipped from, U.S.A.
- Made of high-quality nylon webbing
- Side buckle, made of secure plastic, allows for quick, one-handed release
5. Black Rhino – The Comfort Collar
Black Rhino’s Comfort Collar is durable, weatherproof and is reflective to allow for nighttime visibility. Your Saint Bernard will appreciate the soft neoprene lining which provides an extra level of comfort. Not only is it comfortable, but it is also designed to outlast the most energetic and powerful dogs.
- Heavy-duty metal D-ring for tags
- Easily dries and is odor free
- Money back guarantee
Dog Collar for Saint Bernards Buyer’s Guide
Our buying guide reviews the best dog collars for your Saint Bernard.
Dog collars are usually made with high-quality and durable materials, such as leather, nylon, neoprene, and cotton. In addition, different materials, such as metal and eco-friendly plastic, are used in the hardware, such as the buckles, eyelets, rings, and sliders. An important thing to consider, when looking for a collar for your Saint Bernard, is the ease of cleaning the materials used, as dog collars tend to get dirty.
While there are several different types of collars, we just looked at the classic collars for everyday use. Different collars are used for different purposes, such as behavioral problems or training. Since Saint Bernards are powerful breeds, having the correct style and durability of collar is important
Collar sizing is very important, as you don’t want your Saint Bernard breaking free from it, but you also want to ensure that there is enough room around their neck for them to easily breath and pant. The shortest width we recommend for a collar for a large dog such as a Saint Bernard is 1”. You should always check the manufacturers sizing guide for proper sizing, and ensure you have enough room to fit two fingers under the collar.
- Best Leash for Dogs that Pull
- Best Dog Harness
- Best Dog Muzzle
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Bike Trailer
- Best Dog Stroller
- Best Dog Training Collar
- Best Dog Leash for Running
- Best Dog Food for Saint Bernards
- Best Puppy Food for Saint Bernards
- Best Dog Crate for Saint Bernards
- Best Dog Bed for Saint Bernards
- Best Dog Brush for Saint Bernards
- Best Dog Toys for Saint Bernards
- Best Dog Harness for Saint Bernards
- Best Dog Muzzle for Saint Bernards
- Best Dog Shampoo for Saint Bernards
- Best Training Book for Saint Bernards