Best Dog Collars for Yorkipoos
Here are our reviews for the best dog collars for yorkipoos.
CollarDirect’s rolled leather collars are great for dogs with long fur, such as yorkipoos, as the round shape prevents fur from getting tangled in the collar, preventing damage. The handcrafted, genuine leather rolled collars are great for everyday use and are light enough for tiny dogs and puppies. They are designed for high quality and comfort.
- Matching rolled leather leash available
- Available in 13 colors
- Separate leash and tag rings
Blueberry Pet’s collars are practical, while still being stylish. Each collar comes with a décor piece to add a little pizzazz but can be easily removed as well. The buckle as sliders are made with eco-friendly plastic and the solid metal D-ring is chrome coated to give it extra durability.
- Available in 6 sizes and 10 patterns
- Adjustable up to several inches
- Made with nylon
GoTags’ personalized dog collars are a great idea as you don’t have to worry about the added weight of ID tags, or the chance of them falling off and getting misplaced. There is still a D-ring attached in case you still want to add tags, and to use with a leash. With several collar and thread colors to choose from, you’re sure to come up with a unique collar for your yorkipoo.
- Made in, and shipped from, U.S.A.
- Made of high-quality nylon webbing
- Side buckle, made of secure plastic, allows for quick, one-handed release
We admit, we chose PetsHome’s collar due to form over function as the bling caught our eye, but don’t be fooled, this is still a practical collar, that is good for any occasion, or daily wear. The metal crystal pendant is an added touch that makes it appear as though your dog is wearing a necklace. These handmade collars are made with high-quality materials such as PU leather, and premium fluff on the side that goes up against your yorkipoos’ neck for added comfort.
- Six holes for size adjustment
- Stitching along the edge to increase lifespan
- Several different colors and patterns, not all have rhinestones
Franklin Pet Supply is a subsidiary of well-known Franklin Sports, which has an interesting backstory, and is a family owned, American company. Franklin has prided itself on creating products that are durable, functional and comfortable, and their dog collars are no exception. Each collar is durable, made with a nylon fabric, and a neoprene lining for comfort.
- Easily adjustable
- Separate leash and tag rings
- Reflective weave for better visibility at night
Dog Collar for Yorkipoos Buyer’s Guide
Our buying guide reviews the best dog collars for your yorkipoo.
Dog collars are usually made with high-quality and durable materials, such as polyester, nylon, or leather. In addition, different materials are used in the hardware, such as the buckles, rings, and sliders. The majority of functional collars include reflective stitching or striping for the safety of your yorkipoo low light situations.
There are several different collar types, many we didn’t even look at here, for different behavioral problems, training or just due to the breed being extremely large or extremely small. We showcased everyday collars which would be good for yorkipoos and their tiny size. Since yorkipoos are small, and not very strong, specialty collars are not usually needed for the breed.
Each collar comes in different sizes, and each one of those sizes are adjustable to help with the perfect fit. The biggest size difference is in the width, and this will be important when factoring in for yorkipoos, as they are smaller and wouldn’t do very well with thicker collars.
- Best Leash for Dogs that Pull
- Best Dog Harness
- Best Dog Muzzle
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Bike Trailer
- Best Dog Stroller
- Best Dog Training Collar
- Best Dog Leash for Running
- Best Dog Food for Yorkipoos
- Best Puppy Food for Yorkipoos
- Best Dog Crate for Yorkipoos
- Best Dog Bed for Yorkipoos
- Best Dog Brush for Yorkipoos
- Best Dog Toys for Yorkipoos
- Best Dog Harness for Yorkipoos
- Best Dog Muzzle for Yorkipoos
- Best Dog Shampoo for Yorkipoos