The Anatolian Shepherd Dogs are one of the ancient breeds, who have been known to serve their masters, and guard livestock. Although these giant dogs are usually stubborn, they can turn into affectionate pets if you train them well. If you are planning to pet an Anatolian Shepherd Dog, you should know that these are giant breeds who will be needing plenty of space to relax. We encourage pet owners to buy a comfortable dog crate for their Anatolian Shepherd Dogs because they will need a secured corner to relax once they get exhausted after a long day.
We know that there are several customers out there who have no idea regarding the perfect dog crate for an Anatolian Shepherd Dog, and you might be one of those confused owners. We have shared a detailed guide for all such owners, so give this a read and discover some of the new dog crates with us.
Best Dog Crates for Anatolian Shepherd Dogs
Here are our dog crates for Anatolian Shepherd Dogs reviews.
1. Frisco XX-Large Double Door Wire Dog Crate
Frisco has designed the perfect dog crate for a giant dog like the Anatolian Shepherd Dog, which is of 54 inches in size, providing plenty of space to your bug guy to relax and stretch. The crate contains two doors to add convenience in the movement of your doggie. Both doors have a unique latch system featuring extra security with the help of three latches.
- Designed using heavy-duty material with a black electro-coated finish
- Easy to assemble
- Contains a sturdy, removable plastic base that can be wiped off for cleaning any dirt easily
2. MidWest Solutions Series XX-Large Wire Dog Crate
To make yours and your Anatolian Shepherd Dog’s life easier, MidWest has introduced its Solution Series’ double door wire dog crate, which provides ample space to your big guy to relax safely. This dog crate is manufactured using heavy-duty metal and features two doors; the main door is comparatively larger; however, a second door is also available to make it easier for your pet to move in or out.
- Features three sturdy side bolt latches
- Can be cleaned handily due to the presence of a removable plastic base
- Its plastic base is leak proof
3. Precision Pet Products Great Crate Double Door Wire Dog Crate
Precision Pet Products has designed a sturdy crate of 48 inches, which can be used to keep an Anatolian Shepherd Dog when he is younger. This dog crate features a seamless design that offers two doors to your Anatolian Shepherd Dog for his movement. It provides a safe environment to your doggie, where he would undoubtedly enjoy.
- An excellent option for conducting housetraining sessions
- The wires used, contains safely designed blunt corners to avoid your pet pal from getting harmed
- Highly ventilated to provide a better experience
4. EliteField 3-Door Wire Dog Crate
EliteField has designed an ideal 3-Door dog crate for Giant breeds like the Anatolian Shepherd Dogs. This mobile dog crate can easily be used while traveling with your doggie as it has a sturdy design manufactured using heavy-duty steel. The three doors of the crate ensure that you get an opportunity to communicate with your pet in multiple ways; this option lets him move in and out quickly.
- Contains divider panels which are made using ABS material
- Each door features two latches which have a self-locking mechanism
- Helps in housetraining your pup
5. Go Pet Club Single Door Soft Sided Dog Crate
Go Pet Club has designed a soft-sided, travel-friendly dog crate with a durable PVC backing to make it last longer. The crate is well ventilated and has adjustable windows on each side. There is only one door to ensure that your pet does not escape.
- Contains a soft removable fleece Pad floor
- Easy to assemble
Dog Crate for Anatolian Shepherd Dog Buyer’s Guide
Anatolian Shepherd Dog is a giant breed that usually does not like staying indoors for a longer time. We do not recommend these dogs to apartment dwellers because they are too large to settle peacefully in an apartment. The Anatolian Shepherd Dog, being an extra-large or typically a giant breed, requires a large dog crate to rest and relax. We shared some of the most suitable le dog crates for Anatolian Shepherd Dogs; however, we know that you must be interested in knowing more important details like the factors which we looked for while making up our choices.
In our buyer’s guide, we have explained the aspects which you should consider while buying a dog crate for your Anatolian Shepherd Dog.
The dog crate’s size matters a lot when you are buying it for the Anatolian Shepherd Dog or any other breed. We suggest you go for a 54-inch dog crate for a full-grown Anatolian Shepherd Dog. However, when your Anatolian Shepherd Dog is younger, you can also buy a comparatively shorter crate, such as a 48-inch crate. For that purpose, you should take the measurements of length and height of your Anatolian Shepherd Dog by making him stand in a leveled ground.
Since an Anatolian Shepherd dog is a giant breed, we suggest you go for wire dog crate because they are sturdier and usually heavy-duty. The edges of the crate should be blunt so that your big guy stays safe. The wire dog crate is also more secured, so they ensure your pet stays safe. Therefore, you must buy a heavy-duty wire dog crate for your Anatolian Shepherd Dog.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Gates
- Best Accessories for Anatolian Shepherds
- Best Dog Food for Anatolian Shepherds
- Best Puppy Food for Anatolian Shepherds
- Best Dog Bed for Anatolian Shepherds
- Best Dog Brush for Anatolian Shepherds
- Best Dog Toys for Anatolian Shepherds
- Best Dog Collar for Anatolian Shepherds
- Best Dog Harness for Anatolian Shepherds
- Best Dog Muzzle for Anatolian Shepherds
- Best Dog Shampoo for Anatolian Shepherds
- Best Training Book for Anatolian Shepherds