For now I will list the top five recommended Dog Crates For Boxers, with a short item summary under each one to give you a better idea of why that product would meet your needs. Under each summary will be the three main points of the product that you would be interested in, if you don’t want to read the summaries. Before purchasing your dog crate always be sure to measure your dog, they should be able to sit, stand and move around comfortably while inside it.
Best Dog Crate for Boxers
Here are our Boxer dog crate reviews.
1. EliteField Soft Dog Crate
The EliteField Soft Dog Crate is made for either outdoor or indoor use, making it great for Boxers who live outside or camping purposes. With five sizes and fourteen colors, you have a wide range of choices for your personal style. The dog crate has three exits, for those Boxers who give you trouble loading up.
- Great for indoor or outdoor use, perfect for camping
- Wide variety of colors and style choices for your preference
- Three doors to ensure your dog will cooperate while getting in
2. Amazon Basics Soft Dog Crate
The Amazon Basics Soft Dog Crate is made foldable for your storage ease, simply fold down and put away until you need it again. The sturdy PVC frame and polyester cover are made with your Boxer’s strength in mind. With two doors this soft dog crate is perfect for pups who give you trouble when it comes time to load up.
- Foldable for great storage or travel purposes
- Sturdy frame and cover are made for stronger dogs
- Two doors gives your Boxer multiple options of where they want to enter
3. Go Pet Club Soft Dog Crate
The Go Pet Club Soft Dog Crate comes with a sheepskin mat and carrying case to give you an all around great dog crate. The floor pad is made to be removable, great for dogs who have accidents or aren’t house broke yet. The mesh windows are great for ventilation, perfect for hot or humid days.
- Sheepskin mat and carrying case give a good bundle of items
- Floor pads removes for your cleaning ease
- Mesh windows allow a good breeze to go through the crate for ventilation
4. ProSelect Hard Dog Crate
The ProSelect Hard Dog Crate is made from the sturdiest of materials for your Boxer’s strength during crate training. The floor has a tray that is removable to make cleaning easier on you for potty training puppies. Wheels on the bottom of the crate make moving it easier, even with your Boxer relaxing inside.
- Made durable and strong for crate training stronger breeds
- Removable tray floor makes cleaning easier for you
- You can attach wheels for an easier time moving the crate around
5. Petsfit Soft Dog Crate
The Petsfit Soft Dog Crate is made to be used either indoors or outdoors, making it great for your Boxer who loves to go camping with you or lounge inside. The material is odorless and easy to clean for your convenience. The crate is foldable for easier storage and has great ventilation through the mesh windows.
- Odorless material is also sturdy for a strong but good dog crate
- Crate folds up for storing ease, easy to put up and take down
- Mesh windows give great ventilation for hot or humid summer days
Boxer Dog Crate Buying Guide
Now that you’ve seen some of the options available to you, we will continue on to explain some of features and why they are nice to have.
Folding crates come in both soft and hard versions, but they all are nice for storage and travel. If you’ve ever tried to travel with a non folding crate you understand how frustrating it can be. On top of being great for travel it is nice for your everyday storage in the home.
Having a dog crate with mesh windows is great if you live in a hot or arid climate. The mesh is made for ventilation, giving the crate easy access to breezes while cooking off your Boxer.
If your Boxer hates backing into the crate then this feature might be for you. With multiple openings your dog can choose how they want to enter, with some of them even offering a top openings for you to lift them in.
Having a removable cover is a great thing to have for any dog crate. Washing something while it is still on the crate is difficult but even if you have to hand wash it, it is still easier than trying to spot clean it. On that note, when buying a crate and you see that the cover is removable always double check that the cover is machine washable. By double checking you are lowering the risk of being disappointed later if it wasn’t machine washable but only hand.
Having a dog crate with a removable floor can be nice for puppies who still have to be potty trained or elderly Boxers who have less bladder control in their old age. All you have to do is take the tray or floor out and clean it, put it back once you’re done and you’re all set.
Indoor and Outdoor
Having a crate that works for either indoor or outdoor uses is nice if you camp a lot and want your Boxer to be able to enjoy it with you. They also have the bonus of being water resistant and made for the tougher outer weather. Additional durability is never a bad thing.
Odorless may not seem like a big thing until you’ve had to smell the dog crate after it’s been used for a few days, especially if you’re crate training a non house broken Boxer. Odorless is nice for the sake of both you and your Boxer’s nose.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Food for Boxers
- Best Dog Bed for Boxers
- Best Dog Brush for Boxers
- Best Dog Toys for Boxers
- Best Dog Collar for Boxers
- Best Dog Harness for Boxers
- Best Dog Muzzle for Boxers
- Best Dog Shampoo for Boxers
- Best Puppy Food for Boxers