Are you looking for a dog crate for your Brittany but can’t decide among the hundreds of options on the market? Keep in mind that your Brittany should be able to sit, stand and lie down easily in their crate. Always measure your Brittany before purchasing a dog crate to ensure the correctly fitting one is bought.
Below are the top five recommended dog crates for Brittanys with short item descriptions to explain why each item made the list. At the end of the article is a buying guide with extra information about the various dog crates on the market and the popular features that you may want for your Brittany.
Best Dog Crates for Brittanys
Here are our Brittany dog crate reviews.
The MidWest Homes For Pets Metal Dog Crate comes with your choice of single or double door design for your Brittany’s dog crate. The metal is rust resistant to keep your furry baby safe, even if they decide to chew on their bars. The removable waste tray makes cleaning your Brittany’s cage easy and quick.
- Single or double door design for the crate
- Rust resistant metal bars are a must for chewing puppies
- Removable waste tray makes cleaning a breeze
The Petnation Port-A-Crate is made for on the go travel with your Brittany, the durable design allows either indoor or outdoor use. The crate is folding and easy to store or travel with your Brittany. The mesh windows offer the best breathability, making it perfect for hot summer days.
- Durable crate is perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- Folding design is perfect for travel or storage
- Mesh windows are the best way to keep your Brittany cool on hot days
The EliteField Folding Soft Dog Crate is made with sturdy fabric that allows for either indoor or outdoor use of your Brittany’s dog crate. The mesh windows give the best ventilation possible for hot summer days. With three openings, your Brittany can choose how they wish to enter their dog crate.
- Durable dog crate is perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- Mesh windows are perfect for hot summer months
- Three openings gives your dog a choice on how they want to enter their crate
The 2PET Folding Soft Dog Crate is perfect for all your storage or traveling needs, just fold it down when your Brittany isn’t using it and you’re good to go. The fabric cover is removable and washable for your cleaning convenience. The mesh windows are great for ventilation on hot days to keep your Brittany cool.
- Collapsible design makes storing the crate easy
- Cover is removable and easy to clean
- Mesh windows offer air flow for those hot summer days
The AmazonBasics Premium Folding Dog Crate is made for your traveling convenience, just fold it down and you and your Brittany are ready to go. The handle and carrying loops make on the go travel even easier with your Brittany. A plush pet bed is included that makes cleaning the crate easy.
- Made for easy travel with folding design
- Carrying loops make on the go walks fun for you and your Brittany
- Pet bed is included for easy cleaning of the crate
Brittany Dog Crate Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products, there are many different variations of dog crate for you to choose from for your Brittany. Whether you want a hard dog crate or a soft one, there are many options for you to look through. If your Brittany is an aggressive chewer then a hard dog crate would be a better idea, but soft dog crates are nice for their light weight and easy to travel design. Now we will go over the popular features for you to choose from.
Removable Waste Tray/Bottom
Anyone who has cleaned a dog crate that didn’t have a removable bottom knows how frustrating it is. Trying to squeeze yourself into the small space to get every inch of it clean isn’t easy but that is what the removable waste tray was made for. Remove it, wash it down and put it back. Easy and cleaning the crate has never been quicker for you.
Having mesh windows on your soft dog crate is one of the best features possible for your Brittany. This allows air to pass freely through their crate and cools them off on hot days. The more windows you have, the more airflow your Brittany will have. This is especially important if you live in a hot or humid area.
If you and your Brittany live in a home with little storage space then having a crate that can collapse down is great for space saving. It is also nice if you like to travel with your Brittany, as the crate can easily fit into your car or even a carry on if the crate is small enough.
Whether you have a soft crate or a hard one, it is important to buy a crate made of material that is unlikely to corrode or wear down over time. For soft crates getting a mildew and mold resistant fabric will keep your Brittany from inhaling the nasty mold while they sleep. With hard crates, you should get one thats metal is rust resistant as many puppies love to chew on the bars and if they’re rusty it could make them sick.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Food for Brittanys
- Best Puppy Food for Brittanys
- Best Dog Bed for Brittanys
- Best Dog Brush for Brittanys
- Best Dog Toys for Brittanys
- Best Dog Collar for Brittanys
- Best Dog Harness for Brittanys
- Best Dog Muzzle for Brittanys
- Best Dog Shampoo for Brittanys