Below are the top five recommended dog crates for Brussels Griffons with short item descriptions to explain why each product made this list. At the end of the article is a buying guide with extra information about the various dog crate features you may want for your Brussels Griffon.
Best Dog Crates for Brussels Griffons
Here are our Brussels Griffon dog crate reviews.
The AmazonBasics Soft Dog Travel Crate is made for on the go traveling with your Brussels Griffon, whether it is on an airplane or in the car. With mesh on all sides, this crate offers the best airflow for your Brussels Griffon. The shoulder loops have a cushion built in that you can use to prevent chafing on your shoulder.
- Traveling with your Brussels Griffon has never been easier
- Mesh windows on each side for airflow on hot days
- Shoulder loops have adjustable cushion for your comfort
The PetNations Port-A-Crate Soft Dog Crate is made sturdy for either indoor or outdoor use but do not leave your Brussels Griffon outside, as the toy breeds are not made to handle the weather. The folding design makes traveling with your Brussels Griffon and their crate easy. The mesh windows offer a great breathability for those hot summer days.
- Sturdy crate if made to last for years of use
- Folding design makes storage and travel easy on you
- Mesh windows offer the best airflow possible for your easily overheated puppy
The EliteField Indoor and Outdoor Dog Crate is made with a top entrance to make getting ready with your Brussels Griffon easier on you. The mesh windows offer great breathability for your Brussels Griffon on those hot summer days. The folding design is great for all of your storage and travel needs.
- Top entrance is great for getting ready with a rambunctious puppy
- Mesh windows give your easily overheated puppy the best airflow possible
- Folding crate allows for easy travel and storage
The 2PET Folding Soft Dog Crate is made with mesh windows on all sides to offer airflow and breathability for your easily overheated Brussels Griffon. The folding design makes travel with your Brussels Griffon easier on you. The frame is made from a sturdy steel and covered with durable fabric for a long lasting dog crate.
- Mesh windows offer excellent airflow for hot days
- Folding crates are great for your storage and travel needs
- Sturdy steel frame is combined with a durable cover for a long lasting crate
The Henkelion Travel Soft Dog Crate is made for all of your travel needs with your Brussels Griffon, whether you are flying or driving this crate is perfect. The shoulder loops are made with adjustable cushions to reduce chafing in your shoulders. The mesh windows on all sides offer excellent airflow for your Brussels Griffon who can’t handle heat.
- Made for any type of travel with your Brussels Griffon
- Shoulder loops are comfortable to use for long periods of time
- Mesh windows offer excellent air flow
Brussels Griffon Dog Crate Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products there are many different dog crates that would work for your Brussels Griffon and they all have their own benefits to them. Before you buy a crate you should be sure to check what the material is and if it is properly sized for your Brussels Griffon’s needs. There are a wide variety of features for dog crates that you may want for your Brussels Griffon’s crate and now we will go over the most popular ones.
Removable Bottom/Waste Tray
The Brussels Griffon breed is known for being difficult to house train and this can make cleaning their crate an exercise in patience. It is frustrating when you have to try to squeeze yourself into the small space of your Brussels Griffon’s crate to reach all of the corners to clean them. Having a removable bottom or waste tray can make this easier on you. Just remove the bottom of the crate and wash it as the instructions say to, let it dry and put it back for a clean dog crate for your Brussels Griffon.
Mesh windows are a must on your Brussels Griffon’s dog crate no matter where you live but it is much more important to have them if you live in a hot or humid area. The Brussels Griffon breed is very fragile and as such they do not handle extreme heat or cold well. On those hot summer days your Brussels Griffon is going to need airflow in their crate to avoid heat sickness. Mesh is the go to for the best airflow in crates thanks to it being entirely made out of holes that the air can pass through to cool off your Brussels Griffon.
Removable and Washable Cover
Anyone who has tried to spot clean the outside of a dog crate knows how frustrating it can be. It takes hours to remove one stain and most Brussels Griffons are going to put a lot more than one on their crate. Having a removable and washable cover for your Brussels Griffon’s dog crate can make cleaning a breeze for you. Just take it off, wash as the instructions say to, let it dry and put it back for a clean crate for your Brussels Griffon.
Most dog crates for small or toy breeds of dog are made with shoulder loops or a carrying handle to make on the go travel with your Brussels Griffon easier. If you decide to buy one with shoulder loops then you should be sure to check that the material is comfortable and non abrasive to prevent painful chafing in your shoulder. The same should be done with a carrying handle, while your Brussels Griffon doesn’t weigh a lot you’ll start to feel just how heavy they are after half an hour of carrying them without a comfortable handle.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Gates
- Best Dog Food for Brussels Griffons
- Best Puppy Food for Brussels Griffons
- Best Dog Bed for Brussels Griffons
- Best Dog Brush for Brussels Griffons
- Best Dog Toys for Brussels Griffons
- Best Dog Collar for Brussels Griffons
- Best Dog Harness for Brussels Griffons
- Best Dog Muzzle for Brussels Griffons
- Best Dog Shampoo for Brussels Griffons