Sensitive and classic Bull Pugs are a unique amalgamation of English bulldogs and pugs. Though the pugs came to the picture long ago in the early 20th century, Bull Pugs started earning popularity in the 80s and 90s. These exceptionally friendly Bull Pugs come in a multitude of colors such as black, fawn, brindle, red, white, brown, etc. These dogs are pretty handsome looking like their DNA contributing parents and their dreamy brown eyes attract onlookers to them.
Though these Bull Pugs are excellent playmates and tolerant of other pets, they feel jealous at times. So, arrange for a private basket or dog crate for your Bull Pugs.
Best Dog Crates for Bull Pugs
Here are our dog crates for Bull Pugs reviews.
This MidWest LifeStages Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate is one of the most sought after dog crates available in the market for your little Bull Pugs. This double door crate features a fold and carrying configuration with handles made of plastic. The extra equipment of the crate is a divider panel, composite pan, and so on.
- The slide bolt latches keep the inside safe and secure.
- The corners are rounded to save your Bull Pug from paw injury.
- For easy cleaning, you can remove the composite pan.
This Pet Gear The Other Door Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Fleece Pad gives your Bull Pug its very own place to escape from the world. This crate order comes with an additional fleece pad, which helps it fall asleep fast inside the crate. The carrying configuration of the crate makes this moveable.
- This dog crate features a pull handle for easy transfer.
- The garage door allows your Bull Pug an easy entrance.
- The order gives the customers a carrying bag free of cost.
This Frisco Ultimate Heavy Duty Steel Metal Single Door Dog Crate presents your Bull Pug with its personal castle-like bedroom. Your Bull Pug will remain confined safely and securely in the crate when you are away from home. Because of the dog crate’s wheel system, anyone can move it around the house with the Bull Pug in it.
- This dog crate is made of steel.
- It becomes impossible for powerful dogs even to break their way out of the crate because of its sturdiness.
- This extraordinary crate features a dual lock system.
This Four Paws Deluxe Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate will give your Bull Pug privacy from time to time. This sturdy wire crate features a leak-proof bottom pan, which you can remove as per your wish. Besides, the divider panel helps in enlarging the space inside the crate.
- This multi-purpose crate is made of black wire.
- It checks your Bull Pug’s chewing habit and other destructive behaviors in no time.
- This unique dog crate offers its customer a number of size options to choose from.
You can relocate your Bull Pug anywhere with this lightweight Firstrax Noz2Noz Sof-Krate N2 Series 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate. This durable dog crate is pretty breathable and well ventilated. The heavy-duty zippers make the locking process convenient and swift for dog owners.
- The dog crate base is water-resistant, which is why it puts a stop to slippery-related accidents.
- Due to the mesh panels, light passes through the dog crate.
- You can assemble it easily with its manual.
Dog Crates For Bull Pugs Buyer’s Guide
Only a few people know that Frenchie pug is a direct relative of these little Bull Pugs apart from their immediate relative English bulldog and pug. The average life expectancy of these Bull Pugs is around ten years, but in some cases, they live up to 13 years. These dogs are more of a couch potato, they hate it when the days allotted for training arrives.
These dogs weigh more than traditional pugs and require a comfy bed to sleep on. Though these are sweet-natured dogs, they hate separation from family members even for a short period of time. So, bring home a dog crate, which will accommodate your Bull Pug securely in your absence.
Both the male and female Bull Pugs fall within the range of 12 to 14 inches. That is why any dog crate with a height of at least 18 inches would be good enough for your Bull Pug. You should also shortlist the large and extra-large sizes.
Apart from the height, the width and length of the dog crate should be proportionate to its size. These dogs require a comfy sleeping mattress; keep this in mind bring home a spacious fleece mat. The size of the dog crate should be big enough so that you can fit the entire fleece mattress inside the crate.
The covered crates, furniture crates, wired crates, fabric crates, etc. are in vogue these days. Except, the furniture crate, all the others fall in the category of the regular crate. For covered crates, the structure is only made of steel, and the rest of the material is good quality fabric.
Some powerful dogs can break the crate door, which is why you should shop for a dog crate, which is pretty strong. Metals are considered to be the strongest material for crate construction. So, we suggest our readers go for steel crates or wired crates only when choosing a dog crate for your Bull Pug.
Finally, we would like to say that you should put your Bull Pug’s safety first and fill the crate with some colorful toys. If your Bull Pug gets a homely vibe in its crate, it will be ready to stay there for several hours.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Gates
- Best Dog Food for Bull Pugs
- Best Puppy Food for Bull Pugs
- Best Dog Bed for Bull Pugs
- Best Dog Brush for Bull Pugs
- Best Dog Toys for Bull Pugs
- Best Dog Collar for Bull Pugs
- Best Dog Harness for Bull Pugs
- Best Dog Muzzle for Bull Pugs
- Best Dog Shampoo for Bull Pugs
- Best Training Book for Bull Pugs