Bull Terriers are vivacious and high-energy dogs with muscular stature. They were crossbred from a bulldog and an old English Terrier to get the Bull Terriers in 1835. This crossbreeding made the breed renowned for fighting, aggression, and speed.
Finding a suitable dog crate for Bull Terriers is necessary to tame this powerful dog and keep it safe from biting and chewing. Varieties of dog crates are available but selecting a befitting one is difficult due to the size and weight of Bull Terriers.
Best Dog Crate for Bull Terriers
Here are our reviews of dog crates for Bull Terriers.
1. AmazonBasics Folding Dog Crate
AmazonBasics Folding Dog Crate is suitable for puppies and adult dogs and convenient for potty training and securing your Bull Terriers as they rest and sleep. This dog crate is made of strong, durable metal wire for proper ventilation and visibility. It has a divider panel for reducing the living space of a Bull Terrier puppy and you continue increasing it as the dog grows older.
- Double door design construction with slide-bolt latches for security.
- Foldable for easy storage and convenient for traveling.
- Removable plastic pan and easy to assemble.
2. MidWest Homes for Pets Folding Dog Crate
Enhance the security, comfort, and safety of your Bull Terriers by purchasing MidWest Homes for Pets Folding Dog Crate. It can be assembled in a few seconds with no tools and folds flat easily making it a choice for traveling with your pet. This dog house keeps your Bull Terrier safe in your home and also protects your family and friends from the aggression of the dog.
- It comes with rubber roller feet, carrying handle, and leak-proof pan.
- It has two slide-bolt latches for securing your dog in the crate.
- Suitable for Bull Terriers weighing up to 70 pounds.
3. New World Folding Dog Crate
Do you know a Bull Terrier enjoys safety and security in a well-sized dog crate? New World Folding Dog Crate provides enough space for your dogs, especially in their adult stage making it possible for them to stand, sit, and lie down comfortably without bending and folding the legs. This dog crate is easy to set up and fold for convenient storage.
- Constructed with durable metal and provides proper ventilation and visibility for your dogs.
- Made with two high-quality slide-bolt latches for maximum security.
- It has a leak-proof plastic pan to prevent accidental droppings.
4. Aspen Heavy-Duty Dog Crate
Aspen Heavy-Duty Dog Crate is a lightweight plastic construction suitable for traveling to any destination with your Bull Terriers. It is a comfortable design built with no sharp edges to prevent injuries to your canine friend. This pet carrier has side vents to enhance the flow of air in and out of the crate.
- Suitable for all sizes and stages of dogs.
- It has metal nuts and bolts for easy setup and a handle for convenient carrying.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
5. Paws & Pals Folding Metal Dog Crate
Paws & Pals is an innovative product available in various sizes such as small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large, and xxx-large for Bull Terriers of different ages and sizes. This dog crate is very spacious and useful for potty training. It has multiple doors for entry and exit.
- Made of durable, high tensile strength wire.
- Foldable and easy storage.
- Easy to set up and disassemble.
Dog Crate for Bull Terriers Buying Guide
Purchasing an oversized dog crate for your Bull Terriers makes your canine friend uncomfortable and insecure in its home. Dog crates come in various sizes and designs to accommodate Terriers of different ages. You can choose a kennel depending on the stage of life of your furry friend.
One of the great features to consider before buying a dog crate is the types of dog crates available on the market.
Types of Dog Crates
Various types of dog crates available on the market include
Stylish or Wooden Dog Crates
Stylish or wooden dog crates are made of wood or rattan materials. They are constructed to suit your home décor. Most persons use it as part of the furniture in their homes or place a side table and chair beside it.
If your Bull Terrier is prone to scratching, digging, and destroying with its paws and claws, this type of dog crate is not ideal for you. These Terriers can damage the crate and escape while you are away from home.
Top Grade Metal Dog Crates
Do you have an aggressive Bull Terrier? If you have a ferocious Terrier that digs, chews, and destroys your valuables, consider purchasing a top grade metal dog crate. It is suitable for Bull Terriers that are escape artist.
They are expensive and not fanciful. These metal dog crates are durable and some brands can be used for air transportation.
Metal Wire Dog Crates
Metal wire dog crates are the best types of wires with single doors or double doors for convenient entry and exit. It enhances visibility and proper ventilation for your Bull Terriers. This type of crate may not be suitable for Terriers in chilly weather as your pets will need a cozier environment.
If you want a foldable and portable dog crate for Bull Terriers, this is a good choice for you. Most of this brand comes with divider panels to reduce the living space if you have a puppy Bull Terrier. You can also increase the space as the dog grows bigger.
Plastic Dog Crates
Plastic dog crates are made for pet owners that desire to travel with their Bull Terriers. It is lightweight and approved for air transportation. It provides less visibility, especially if your companion is easily distracted.
Plastic dog crates offer proper insulation during chilly weather. You may get water bottles and pans attached to this crate. It is stronger and more secure for escape artists.
This dog crate is available in different colors and suitable for your home interiors. They are easy to clean and maintain.
Soft Dog Crates
Do you want to embark on camping or picnics with your Bull Terriers? Soft dog crates are the best options if you are going for a picnic or camping with your pet. It is made with luxury materials for comfortable relaxation.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Gates
- Best Dog Food for Bull Terriers
- Best Puppy Food for Bull Terriers
- Best Dog Bed for Bull Terriers
- Best Dog Brush for Bull Terriers
- Best Dog Toys for Bull Terriers
- Best Dog Collar for Bull Terriers
- Best Dog Harness for Bull Terriers
- Best Dog Muzzle for Bull Terriers
- Best Dog Shampoo for Bull Terriers