Below are the top five recommended dog crates for Bullmastiffs with short item descriptions to explain why each product made this list. At the end of the article is a buying guide with extra information about the various features of dog crates that you may want for your Bullmastiff.
Best Dog Crates for Bullmastiffs
Here are our Bullmastiff dog crate reviews.
The AmazonBasics Folding Crate is made for all of your storage or travel needs with your Bullmastiff just fold it up and you’re ready to go. The removable waste tray makes cleaning up easy on you and quicker. With single and double door designs, you get to choose which one would fit your Bullmastiff better.
- Folding design is great for storage or travel needs
- Removable waste tray is quick and easy to clean
- Your choice of double or single door design on the crate
The MidWest Easy Assemble Dog Crate is made for your assembling needs with no special tools necessary, just put it up and it is ready for your Bullmastiff. The escape proof latches on the crate are great for your furry Houdini. With single or double door designs, you can choose which one meets your Bullmastiff’s needs.
- Easy assembly requires no extra tools or hardware
- Escape proof crate is perfect for the Houdini in your life
- Single or double door design, the choice is up to you
The New World Durable dog Crate is made with only the best quality of materials to ensure a long lasting crate for your Bullmastiff. The folding design makes traveling with your Bullmastiff or storing the crate easier on you. The removable waste tray is easy and quick to clean, just remove it, hose it down and put it back.
- Materials are chosen for durability and are made to last
- Folding design is great if you live in a home with little space
- Removable waste tray is easy to clean for your convenience
The SmithBuilt Heavy Duty Crate is made to last for years of use with your Bullmastiff without wearing down. The metal is rust resistant to ensure your Bullmastiff’s health and safety. The attachable wheels make moving the crate easy, even if your Bullmastiff is inside of it at the time.
- Durable crate is made to last with your Bullmastiff
- Rust resistant metal is safer for your dog
- Attachable wheels make shifting the crate easier on you
The Ovation Folding Crate is made with only the highest quality of materials to ensure a crate that will last years of use. The folding design makes storing the crate or traveling with your Bullmastiff easier on you. The attachable wheels make shifting the crate easy, even if your Bullmastiff is in it at the time.
- Materials are all quality to ensure a long lasting crate
- Crate folds down for easy storage and travel
- Wheels attach to the crate to make moving it easy on you
Bullmastiff Dog Crate Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products, there are many different crates for you to choose from for your Bullmastiff. Due to the Bullmastiff’s size, you will most likely have to buy a hard crate for its durability. These crates are generally made of metal, wood or plastic and they are designed for the bigger or heavier breeds of dog. Keep in mind that your Bullmastiff should not be left in their crate for longer than a few hours at a time and never outside. This breed can’t handle heat and is prone to heat stroke. If you own Bullmastiffs then you should always keep them inside where it is cooler and safer for them. Now we will continue on to the most popular feature of dog crates that you may want for your Bullmastiff.
Have you ever tried to move a hard dog crate? Even without the addition of your Bullmastiff’s weight it is an exercise in stamina. If you have wood floors then it also runs the risk of scratching them beyond repair. An easy solution to both of these problems is buying a crate for your Bullmastiff that has attachable wheels. This makes it where you can easily push the crate even if your Bullmastiff is lounging in it and it saves your floors!
Removable Waste Tray
Anyone who has had to spot clean the inside of their Bullmastiff’s dog crate knows how frustrating it can be. It takes hours to do it thoroughly and leaves you exhausted at the end. Having a removable waste tray can completely negate this problem. The tray is easy to remove, hose off and put back. This allows for a quick clean that is easy on you and your Bullmastiff can use their crate again in no time.
Does your Bullmastiff give you problems when they go to load up in their crate? Many bigger dog breeds don’t like your Bullmastiff don’t like backing into the smaller entrances. The dog product industry heard your plight and has made a crate for your needs. Crates with top entrances are perfect for your Bullmastiff; they can climb through the top instead of the other doors for a hassle free load up into their crate.
Rust Resistant Metal
One of the most important things to remember when you buy a metal dog crate is that the metal should be rust resistant. Usually Bullmastiffs aren’t heavy chewers but rust is one of the worst things to breathe in for dogs or humans. If your Bullmastiffs is a chewer then this is even more important because rust ingested is even worse than rust particles breathed in.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Gates
- Best Dog Food for Bullmastiffs
- Best Puppy Food for Bullmastiffs
- Best Dog Bed for Bullmastiffs
- Best Dog Brush for Bullmastiffs
- Best Dog Toys for Bullmastiffs
- Best Dog Collar for Bullmastiffs
- Best Dog Harness for Bullmastiffs
- Best Dog Muzzle for Bullmastiffs
- Best Dog Shampoo for Bullmastiffs
- Best Training Book for Bullmastiffs