Below are the top five recommended dog crates for Chow Chows with short item descriptions to explain why each product made the list. At the end of the article is a buying guide with extra information about the various features of crates that your Chow Chow may find useful.
Best Dog Crates for Chow Chows
Here are our Chow Chow dog crate reviews.
The AmazonBasics Metal Dog Crate comes with a single or double door design for your choice of dog crate for your Chow Chow. The folding dog crate is perfect if you don’t have a lot of storage space or travel a lot with your Chow Chow. The removable waste pan makes cleaning easier on you.
- Single or double door design options
- Folding feature makes travel and storage easy on you
- Removable waste tray makes for easy cleaning
The MidWest Homes For Pets Dog Crate is made to fold down to make storage or on the go travel with your Chow Chow easier on you. With a single or double door style option, you can choose which will work better for you. The crate is easy to assemble and requires no extra hardware.
- Folds down easily for easy storage or travel with your Chow Chow
- Options on how many doors you want
- Easy assembly that needs no other tools or hardware
The New World Crates Metal Dog Crate comes with your choice of single or double door design for your Chow Chow’s dog crate. The removable waste tray makes cleaning easier on you. The crate is made to fold down for all of your storage or traveling needs.
- Single or double door design for your choosing
- Removable waste tray makes cleaning day easier on you
- Folds down, great for travel with your Chow Chow
The Best Pet Large Metal Dog Crate is perfect for outdoor or indoor use, making it great if you want to take your Chow Chow camping with you. The removable waste tray makes your cleaning easier. The assembly is easy and quick, allowing your Chow Chow to use their crate the same day you get it.
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor usage, great for camping
- Removable waste tray makes cleaning easy
- Quick and easy assembly, no extra tools needed
The Carlson Pet Products Metal Dog Crate is made with a single or double door design for your choice of what is best for your Chow Chow. All the metal is steel for a durable and long lasting dog crate. The removable waste tray makes cleaning easier on you, just take it off, hose it down and put it back.
- Your choice of design, single or double door
- Sturdy steel metal crate is durable
- Removable waste tray is made for your cleaning ease
Chow Chow Dog Crate Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products there are many different dog crates that would work for your Chow Chow but the decision on which one you want ultimately falls to you. Before you purchase a crate you should always be sure to measure your Chow Chow to ensure the crate you buy is the correct size and gives them enough room to sit, stand and move around comfortably. Now we will go over some of the popular features that your Chow Chow may find useful in their crate.
Have you ever tried to move your dog crate with your Chow Chow still inside of it? It is a work of physical labor that will leave you panting and can leave scratches on your nice floor. Having attachable wheels on the bottom of your crate helps that, and it makes shifting the crate when you need to clean under it easier.
Does your Chow Chow loathe going through the usually small doors of the crate? This is a common problem among bigger dogs and the dog product industry has a solution for you. The top opening of the crate allows your Chow Chow to jump in without any of the hassle from before, making getting ready quick and easy on everyone.
Removable Waste Tray
Anyone who has had to get inside a small crate to spot clean the bottom grate knows why having a removable waste tray is so nice. Instead of having to contort yourself to painfully odd angles to reach the edges of the crate, you just remove the tray, hose it down and put it back after it has dried. All done.
Rust Resistant Metal
When you buy a metal dog crate it is vitally important to find one that has rust resistant metal. Your Chow Chow may try to chew on the bars when they’re bored and if the metal has dirt or rust on them then your Chow Chow could become sick from a number of illnesses. It is better to avoid the situation entirely than risk their health.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Gates
- Best Dog Food for Chow Chows
- Best Puppy Food for Chow Chows
- Best Dog Bed for Chow Chows
- Best Dog Brush for Chow Chows
- Best Dog Toys for Chow Chows
- Best Dog Collar for Chow Chows
- Best Dog Harness for Chow Chows
- Best Dog Muzzle for Chow Chows
- Best Dog Shampoo for Chow Chows