Taming your Cocker Spaniel will no longer be a herculean task if you can purchase a befitting dog crate for the pet. This unique breed of dog has enormous strength and features in games due to its speed and agility. Keep your pets safe indoors and outdoors and during journeys by putting them in a convenient and protected cage to avoid emergencies.
Buying a suitable dog crate for Cocker Spaniels is not easy due to various brands on the market.
Best Dog Crate for Cocker Spaniels
Here are our reviews for a dog crate for Cocker Spaniels.
AmazonBasics Folding Metal Dog Crate is designed with double doors for side entry and front entry. This kennel is constructed with strong metal, foldable for easy storage, and convenient for traveling with your pet. It has a composite pan with optional divider panel and mini dividers to prevent the paws and claws of your Cocker Spaniel from passing through the cage.
- Made with strong and durable metal, foldable, and portable for journeys.
- Have a double door for side entry and front entry.
- It comes with mini dividers and composite plastic pan.
MidWest Homes for Pets Dog Crate is a foldable double door dog cage for Cocker Spaniels weighing up to forty pounds, and it has a divider panel to give more room for your pets as they grow bigger. This dog home is easy to set up, foldable, with roller feet, and useful for traveling. It is a strong and durable product featuring a slide bolt latch, carrying handle, and one year guarantee.
- A Foldable, double door cage with a divider panel for dogs weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Easy to set up, portable with four roller feet, and useful for traveling.
- Has a slide bolt latch and carrying handle.
EliteField Folding Soft Dog Crate is made of durable steel tubes with four breathable mesh doors and roomy enough for your Cocker Spaniels. This dog crate is lightweight, easy to assemble with no tools, and a detachable and washable cover. It has two pockets, water bottle holder, zippers for safety, fleece bed, carrying bag, and two years guarantee.
- Constructed with strong steel tubes and has four breathable mesh doors.
- Lightweight and easy to assemble, no tools required.
- A detachable and washable cover with fleece bed, carrying bag, and two years warranty.
Noz2Noz Indoor and Outdoor Dog Crate is manufactured with high-quality tight-weave mesh material and convenient for Cocker Spaniels weighing up to forty pounds. The dog crate is easy to assemble and suitable for traveling. It has an auto interior with rounded corners to protect your home decorations from damage.
- Made with premium tight-weave mesh material with rounded corners and auto interior.
- Durable with good ventilation for outdoor and indoor purposes.
- Easy to assemble and convenient for traveling to any destination.
Cocker Spaniels weighing up to seventy pounds can fit into Petmate Pet Carrier conveniently. This dog house is portable with a four-way vault door and wiry vents for visibility and ventilation. It is made with eco-friendly products and has clip-on water and food bowls including identity card stickers for your dog.
- Constructed with wiry vents and four-way vault door for proper ventilation and visibility.
- Convenient for dogs weighing up to seventy pounds.
- Made of eco-friendly products and has dog ID card stickers with clip-on water and food bowls.
Dog Crate for Cocker Spaniels Buying Guide
Cocker Spaniels are great pets trained for games and other outdoor activities. If you want to prevent emergencies such as your dog harassing and biting other persons, chewing valuables, pooing and peeing uncontrollably, you need a good dog crate. It will help to save you from embarrassing situations away from your home.
But purchasing a convenient dog kennel is not easy. You need to understand some features of dog crates before buying one.
Sizes of Dog Crates
Select a suitable dog crate for your Cocker Spaniel. Before choosing one, measure the height, length, and weight of the dog to determine the size you need. Dog crates are available in various sizes ranging from small, medium, large, and extra-large.
The favorite dog crate should be able to house your pet conveniently. It can stand uprightly or sit comfortably. The dog can lie down and sleep inside the cage without hassles.
Furthermore, the cage should be suitable for your dog to turn round to any side. The kennel’s door should be wide enough for your Cocker Spaniel to enter and exit the crate without difficulty.
Types of Dog Crates
Various dog crates are available for your dog. But the most common type is the metal wire dog crate model. It is affordable and easy to use.
Other types of dog crates include wooden dog crate models, plastic dog crate models, top-grade plastic dog crate models, soft dog crate models, top-grade aluminum dog crate models, and top-grade steel dog crates.
Durability and Portability
Choose a dog crate that is durable, lightweight, and portable. The dog crate could be transported to any destination and used indoors and outdoors without hassles. Dog crates made of metal frames, steel tubes, top-grade aluminum products, and high-quality materials should be durable.
Some dog crates are suitable for air freight and traveling on trains and other public places. Purchase a durable and portable cage, if you want to make your Cocker Spaniel a touring companion.
Washable and Easy to Clean
A dog crate that is washable and easy to clean should be selected above others. The reason is to get rid of toxins and allergens in the cage that could pose a health risk to your beloved pet. Assess the materials used in making the kennel to ensure you can clean it thoroughly.
Easy to Assemble and Foldable
Most dog crates can be assembled quickly without tools. You can also fold away such cages for storage if your dog is not using it. Consider these options before purchases to avoid regrets.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Food for Cocker Spaniels
- Best Dog Bed for Cocker Spaniels
- Best Dog Brush for Cocker Spaniels
- Best Dog Toys for Cocker Spaniels
- Best Dog Collar for Cocker Spaniels
- Best Dog Harness for Cocker Spaniels
- Best Dog Muzzle for Cocker Spaniels
- Best Dog Shampoo for Cocker Spaniels
- Best Puppy Food for Cocker Spaniels