A crate is one of the most common and necessary pieces of equipment that every dog owner needs. It is something that can be used to confine them and keep them safe while their owner is out, while also giving them a place to retreat to when anxious, stressed, or just plain sleepy.
In our guide, we will show you a summary of the best creates available for your Dobie, and explain what makes each one special. In the end, our buyer’s guide will simplify the task of choosing a crate for your faithful companion.
Best Dog Crates For Doberman Pinschers
Here are our Doberman Pinscher dog crate reviews.
The AmazonBasics Folding Metal Dog Crate is a strong metal wire crate. Made from durable heavy-gauge metal wire, it is designed for strength. For portability and storage, it can fold flat quickly, without the use of tools.
- Integrated handle on the top to make moving the crate easy.
- Available with a single or double door for easy access no matter how it’s positioned
- The optional divider available can resize the living space to allow use from puppy through adult
The MidWest Homes for Pets Dog Crate is an exceptionally sturdy folding metal dog crate that is built to secure your Dobie safely while unsupervised. This crate comes in both a single and double-door model, for easy entry and exit, no matter how it is positioned. The heavy-duty slide bolt keeps your dog secured and out of shenanigans.
- Sets up and folds flat without tools, in just seconds
- Includes 4 “rubber” feet to slow damage to the flooring and provide an easy way to move the crate
- The included plastic tray is easily removable to clean up any messes or accidents
The EliteField 3-Door Folding Soft Dog Crate is a soft-sided indoor and outdoor crate. It is made with an attractive and durable 600D and hex mesh fabric covering a strong folding steel frame. It is designed with 3 doors that are located on the front, side, and top, for unbeatable ventilation, visibility, and accessibility.
- Easily portable thanks to a handle, hand carrying straps, and padded shoulder strap
- No tools required to set up or take down in just seconds
- To be ready for any adventure, it includes a free fleece crate bed and carrying bag
The AmazonBasics Folding Soft Dog Crate is a very lightweight portable crate for your Doberman. It is made with a frame of PVC and a durable polyester fabric cover. Designed to be super-portable, it can pop up or fold down in seconds without needing tools.
- Two doors along with mesh windows give great visibility and ventilation
- Secure zipper closures on the doors, and straps to keep them rolled up and out of the way.
- Works great for dogs that are crate trained and need a den away from home
The New Age Pet ecoFlex Pet Crate is a great indoor crate that doubles as an end table or nightstand. It is made from a non-toxic composite material that won’t absorb liquid and can accommodate a Dobie up to 100 pounds. Designed with windows on three sides, the spindles are made from stainless steel tubing.
- Large and XL sizes have two stainless steel latches on the door
- ecoFLEX material is a non-toxic recycled plastic-wood polymer, and won’t warp crack or split
- It assembles easily, without needing any tools
Doberman Pinscher Dog Crate Buyer’s Guide
When choosing a crate for your Doberman Pinscher, you should consider a few things. First, you should consider the purpose which you need the crate to serve because this will determine what type of crate you’ll need. Also, make sure you take into account the size of your dog and the size that they will be when fully grown.
The purpose of the crate is important to consider. If you’re working on crate training a puppy, you will definitely want something that is going to be easy to clean, and something that will stand up to a rowdy puppy and their tendency to try and dig or chew their way out of the crate initially. The best crates that fit these criteria are going to be the folding metal wire crates. They are sturdy and come with an easily cleaned floor pan.
If you plan on taking your Doberman on adventures where they may need a crate for in the car or a cozy den at the destination, then you’ll want one that is geared more toward portability. These crates are generally going to be the foldable soft-side crates. They are easy to collapse and are usually suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. They are able to be cleaned, though that will sometimes involve removing the cover from the frame and washing it. Small spills or accidents can be wiped out.
Finally, make sure you take into account the size of the dog you’re going to need to crate. If your Dobie is still a pup, then you should plan to get a crate that can both help with training them and be able to limit their space and grow with their needs. For this, you should probably look at the foldable metal crates, since you can usually get a divider to prevent them from using one end of the crate for living, and one for potty. If you’re looking for a crate for an adult dog, then it really depends on your preferences and use. All of the crates we’ve showcased here are suitable for adult dog use.
Doberman Pinscher Dog Crate Review Conclusion
We hope that our guide has helped to make some decisions regarding what type of crate you need. As long as you take into account the purpose it will serve, the age of the dog that will be using it, and whether you need to be able to take it places easily, you should be in a prime position to make a solid decision on what crate will be best for you and your loyal companion.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Food for Doberman Pinschers
- Best Dog Bed for Doberman Pinschers
- Best Dog Brush for Doberman Pinschers
- Best Dog Toys for Doberman Pinschers
- Best Dog Collar for Doberman Pinschers
- Best Dog Harness for Doberman Pinschers
- Best Dog Muzzle for Doberman Pinschers
- Best Dog Shampoo for Doberman Pinschers