English Cocker Spaniels are among the most cheerful and energetic dogs who love to be with their family and are always ready for some adventure. These intelligent dogs are eager to learn more and like having a fun-filled routine. You might find your English Cocker Spaniel running around all day, but when it comes to dosing off for a couple of hours or to retain his energy by sleeping, these dogs need an enclosed area which gives them a den-like experience.
This place is usually a dog crate, and pet owners have minimal knowledge about it. So, are you interested in exploring some of the best dog crates that go well with your English Cocker Spaniel? We are here to enlighten you with some of our comprehensive reviews.
Best Dog Crates for English Cocker Spaniels
Here are our dog crates for English Cocker Spaniels reviews.
MidWest has introduced a remarkable addition to its crates collection. The iCrate is not only comfortable for your English Cocker Spaniel to relax, but this crate also has a sturdy structure with blunt edges to ensure that your dog stays in a top-notch, safe environment. The presence of an efficient latch system, featuring robust side bolt latches on each door, fortifies the security this crate offers.
- Features removable, plastic, leak-proof base tray
- Easy to carry due to the presence of two plastic handles
- Features divider panels to provide more room to your doggie as he grows
Frisco’s fold and Carry Single door dog crate is an excellent option for your English Cocker Spaniel if he is an escape artist. This dog crate offers only a single door for entry and exit to ensure that you have a better gold on the movement of your doggie. The efficient latches system of this dog crate guaranteed that your pet pal would stay safe and secure even when you are not around.
- Made of durable steel wires that are electro-coated to enhance its longevity
- Features a sturdy, removable plastic base tray that can be cleaned conveniently
- Features divider panels to grow the space for your dog as he grows
Paws & Pals has manufactured a robust solution for your English Cocker Spaniel naps and has also made it pretty easier for you to travel along your doggie and crate by featuring an ABS plastic base tray. The crate has been designed using high-tensile strength steel that is electro-coated to avoid the complaints regarding the crates to catch rust or fade.
- A durable solution
- Features two latched doors
- Can be carried on road or picnic trips
Petmate has designed a unique dog crate that has been manufactured using plastic and steel to give an eye-catching look. The 360°ventilated system ensures that your doggie does not feel claustrophobic and keeps him cool and calm. The crate is not only food for road trips, but also a considerable choice for air travel as FADA and IATA have monitored it, and it meets their travel conditions.
- Made in the USA
- Features a squeeze latch system to ensure your English Cocker Spaniel stay safe
- A durable partner of your doggie
Merry Products have introduced an aesthetic crate for your English Cocker Spaniel that gels seamlessly with your home décor. This crate can be used for multiple purposes as it can be folded whenever you feel like, thus you can even use it to close rooms, doorways, or whatever you like. The alluring design of this crate is bound to attract attention.
- Features a plastic base tray that can be removed for cleaning
- Does not require any tools to assemble
- Features a classy veneer wooden cover
Dog Crate for English Cocker Spaniel Buyer’s Guide
English Cocker Spaniels are considered to be an enthusiastic and active breed who typically loves working. Nevertheless, planning a secured resting space for these dogs is extremely important if you are not around. Indeed, you cannot be with your doggie for the entire day, and it is typically impossible to keep an eye on him 24/7. So, a dog crate is seen as a light of hope in this regard. You cannot just randomly pick a crate for your English Cocker Spaniel without analyzing his demands beforehand.
We reviewed some of those dog crates that your English Cocker Spaniel would love, as our selection was only biased to your dog’s interest and not to any particular brand. You will understand our choices much better if you go through our buyer’s guide, as that will help you understand things better.
It is essential to buy a dog bed with a size that is compatible with your English Cocker Spaniel. English Cocker Spaniels have an innate to like living in an enclosed environment. So, a dog crate that is too large will not be a source of comfort for these dogs; it will rather make them uncomfortable and scared. They might even create more mess in a larger crate. You should normally buy a 30-inch crate for these dogs. However, your English Cocker Spaniel can greatly vary from the average size, so it is better that you measure their length and height by placing them in a leveled ground before you buy a dog crate.
A steel wire crate is always the best option for your English Cocker Spaniel, as it has the most robust and durable structure. These dog crates are economical and affordable usually, and most importantly, they can be used for all life stages with the help of the divider panels that they have. A furniture style dog crate, on the other hand, is only good for well-trained pets and is not much portable too. So, for your English Cocker Spaniel, who loves going out, it is better that you but a steel wire dog crate.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Gates
- Best Dog Food for English Cocker Spaniels
- Best Puppy Food for English Cocker Spaniels
- Best Dog Bed for English Cocker Spaniels
- Best Dog Brush for English Cocker Spaniels
- Best Dog Toys for English Cocker Spaniels
- Best Dog Collar for English Cocker Spaniels
- Best Dog Harness for English Cocker Spaniels
- Best Dog Muzzle for English Cocker Spaniels
- Best Dog Shampoo for English Cocker Spaniels
- Best Training Book for English Cocker Spaniels