Or, you may be seeking something that will be easy to transport, or fit in with your decor? There are certain things we believe you should be looking for when searching for the best crate for your French Bulldog. The perfect crate will provide a sense of security, ventilation, comfort and easy cleaning. Curious about the best crates for your French Bulldog? Here’s our top five favorites.
Best Dog Crates for French Bulldogs
Here are our French Bulldog dog crate reviews.
The AmazonBasics single door and double door folding metal dog kennel is one of the highest rated crates for sale, and for good reason. The AmazonBasics is highly versatile and can be easily moved or stored. Ths crate can grow with your French Bulldog and provide a safe den from puppy to senior pup.
- The crate features durable metal-wire construction for strength and optimal ventilation and visibility.
- The included divider panel to reduce the size of the crate as needed for growing puppies.
- The AmazonBasics metal dog crate features two swing-open doors–a traditional door on the front and a second door on the side.
The Ovation features an innovative, patented “Up & Away Door.” To open the door, an owner needs only to simply grab the comfort-grip handle and lift .The Ovation Door stows out of the way for the ultimate convenience.
- Ovation includes a composite plastic pan for easy cleanup.
- The crate sets up and folds down in seconds without the need for tools.
- The Ovation also includes a free divider panel for use while your puppy grows into its adult-size home.
This crate is comfortable and soft, making it the perfect den for your French Bulldog. Because this crate can be easily moved, EliteField is ideal for travel or moving about your home. And, a two year warranty ensures a quality product.
- The crate frame is made of strong steel tube and the crate cover is made of high quality durable 600D fabric and hex mesh fabric.
- Three mesh doors on the top, front, and side add convenience and for breathability.
- EliteField comes with a carrying bag and fleece bed included.
AmazonBasics Folding Soft Dog Crate provides comfort and convenience for your French Bulldog. The soft-sided crate opens in seconds and requires no tools to set up. While this crate is made for travel, it also makes a wonderful permanent den for your Frenchie.
- Two doors and mesh windows provide ventilation on all four sides.
- This soft crate is made of a PVC frame and polyester fabric.
- AmazonBasic folds flat for easy storage.
The Paws and Pals dog crate is made of a durable steel frame to protect even your biggest escape artist Frenchie. The electro-coat finish resists water and prevents rust. Available in multiple sizes, there’s a crate for your smallest French Bulldog puppy to sturdy senior.
- The versatile design allows for an extremely easy set up.
- The Paws & Pals features a convenient space saving design, allowing it to be stored practically anywhere when not in use.
- This crate also contains a carrying handle for storage or to move throughout the home.
French Bulldog Dog Crate Buying Guide
French Bulldogs love to be near their owners, but they also love to have their own secure space where they can relax or get away from stressful situations. Especially when they are puppies, a crate is a wonderful way to teach proper behavior. Many French Bulldogs that have a crate when they are young, will see it as a source of comfort. If you have a French Bulldog and are searching for a crate, there are a few elements to a crate that we suggest you consider.
High visibility, high ventilation
French Bulldogs love to be by their owners, so it’s important that the crate you purchase is high visibility for your pet to see you. If you introduce your French Bulldog to a crate with low visibility , this could create anxiety in your pet. Look for stainless steel hard crates, or soft crates that offer mesh windows. And, just like high visibility is important, ensure that the crate you purchase offers a lot of ventilation so as not to cause injury to your Frenchie.
Easy to clean
A crate that is easy to clean is a game stopper. It keeps your Frenchie and house smelling fresh. This is especially important if you have a puppy. Look for hard crates that feature a pull out drawer for easy cleaning. This will let you rinse off the crate’s floor if it gets full of crumbs or accidents.
Portable/Easy to store
Because Frenchies like to be near their owners, a crate that offers some level of portability is nice. Some crates are lightweight and easy to lift, while others fold into mere inches so they can be easily stored or moved. Make it easy for your best friend to be close by with a portable crate.
French Bulldogs are exceptionally smart dogs and they can get out of cages. Look for a cage with a secure locking system, or even two locks, to prevent your Frenchie from escaping while you aren’t home!
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Gates
- Best Dog Food for French Bulldogs
- Best Puppy Food for French Bulldogs
- Best Dog Bed for French Bulldogs
- Best Dog Brush for French Bulldogs
- Best Dog Toys for French Bulldogs
- Best Dog Collar for French Bulldogs
- Best Dog Harness for French Bulldogs
- Best Dog Muzzle for French Bulldogs
- Best Dog Shampoo for French Bulldogs