Are you looking for a dog crate for your Golden Retriever, but aren’t sure which one to choose among the hundreds of options? When purchasing a dog crate for your Golden Retriever you should always be sure to measure your furry friend before buying a crate to ensure the one you purchase is the size your Golden Retriever needs. The crate should be big enough for them to get up, sit, lay down, and turn around comfortably.
Below are the top five recommended dog crates for Golden Retrievers with a short item description to explain why you would want to buy that product. At the end of the article is a buying guide to offer extra information about the various dog crates on the market and their features.
Best Dog Crates for Golden Retrievers
Here are our Golden Retriever dog crate reviews.
The MidWest Homes For Pets Dog Crate is made with the option of a single or double door for your Golden Retriever who doesn’t like squeezing through small spaces. The removable and sturdy waste tray makes cleaning easy on you. The crate is easy to assemble, making the process easier and quicker.
- Single or double door design available for your choosing
- Removable waste tray is great for Golden Retrievers with bladder problems
- Easy to assemble crate makes putting together easy
The AmazonBasics Metal Dog Crate is made with a large front entry door to allow your Golden Retriever to comfortably enter the dog crate. With two side bolt latches, this dog crate is near escape proof for your furry houdini. The crate folds down for easy storage and travel, making it great for camping with your Golden Retriever.
- Large front entry door is great for dogs who don’t like small entrances
- Near escape proof design is great for your escape artists
- Folding design is great for storage and travel
The New World Large Metal Dog Crate is made with the option of single or double doors for your Golden Retrievers who don’t like small entrances. The foldable design makes it easier for you to take your Golden Retriever on the road with you and saves you space in your house. The assembly is easy, taking minutes to set it up for your furry friend.
- Single or double door options available for your choosing
- Folding dog crate is perfect for storage or traveling purposes
- Assembly takes minutes from opening for an easy dog crate
The BestPet Large Metal Dog Crate comes with a divider panel, giving you the choice of separating the crate into two areas for younger Golden Retriever puppy litters. The easy access carrying handle makes on the go moving much easier. With two doors for your Golden Retriever to choose from, this crate is perfect for those choosy puppies who can’t decide how to enter.
- Divider panel is included for your puppies
- Carrying handle makes traveling easier with your Golden Retriever
- Double door design is great for dogs who don’t like backing into crates
The LUCKUP Heavy Duty Metal Dog Crate is made from heavy duty materials that are rust resistant for your Golden Retriever’s health. All hardware that is needed is included and the dog crate is easy to assemble for your convenience. The slide out waste tray makes cleaning the dog crate easy for you.
- Made from high quality materials, rust and corrosion resistant
- Hardware is included and easily assembled
- Waste tray is removable for an easier time cleaning it
Golden Retriever Dog Crate Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products, there are many different dog crates for your Golden Retriever’s needs. Each one has its own benefits for you to choose from. Before you buy a crate we will go over some of the features available to you, to give you a better idea of what all is out there. You could find something you like more or a feature you have to have for your Golden Retriever.
Having a dog crate for your Golden Retriever that is easily assembled makes your life considerably easier. The worst part of buying any type of furniture is the time you have to put into building it, but this feature severely cuts that down. Instead of taking hours to assemble, this crate takes mere minutes.
Removable Waste Tray
Anyone who has tried to clean a dog crate that doesn’t have a removable waste tray knows how difficult and frustrating it can be. Squeezing your body into impossible angles or small spaces to hit all the dirt and grime is painful, but the removable waste tray makes cleaning your Golden Retriever’s dog crate easy on you. Just remove it, hose it down, and put it back. All done!
If you travel a lot then having a portable dog crate for your Golden Retriever is a must. Most dog crates are bulky and make travel impossible or extremely difficult, but portal dog crates are made to fit into your car and be taken on the road so you and your furry friend can enjoy your vacation.
Folding dog crates are amazing if you have little to no space to store them or just want a nice storage solution. Just fold the crate down and you can put it where ever it fits to save you space. Not only is it nice for storage this feature is also nice for travel, as you can fit it into even the smallest cars to take it with you.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Food for Golden Retrievers
- Best Dog Bed for Golden Retrievers
- Best Dog Brush for Golden Retrievers
- Best Dog Toys for Golden Retrievers
- Best Dog Collar for Golden Retrievers
- Best Dog Harness for Golden Retrievers
- Best Dog Muzzle for Golden Retrievers
- Best Dog Shampoo for Golden Retrievers
- Best Puppy Food for Golden Retrievers