Below are the top five recommended dog crates for Huskies, with a short item description following each product to better explain why you would want that item. At the end of the article will be a buying guide for you to glance through with added information about the various dog crates for Huskies on the market and their features.
Best Dog Crates for Huskies
Here are our Husky dog crate reviews.
The MidWest Homes For Pets Extra Large Dog Crate is designed with either a single or double door for Huskies who don’t like squeezing into the smaller doors. The foldable design allows for easier traveling or storage space in your home. The crate is easy to assemble and your Husky will love how spacious it is.
- Option of single or double doors on dog crate
- Foldable design is great for homes with little space or for car trips
- Easy assembly reduces the frustration of putting the crate together
The EliteField Large Soft Dog Crate is made to be foldable and space savings for your storage needs. With mesh windows on all sides this dog crate is perfect for your Husky, with as much ventilation as possible. The crate is made of sturdy steel framing and durable fabric for a tough dog crate that is also comfortable.
- Foldable design allows for easy travel or storage in apartments
- Mesh windows offer the best ventilation for hot or humid days
- Dog crate is both comfortable for your Husky while being sturdy
The AmazonBasics Large Soft Dog Crate is made with a folding design to allow for easy travel or storage in small homes. With two doors your Husky can choose which they want to use when laying down. The frame is a sturdy PVC with polyester fabric for a quality dog crate for your Husky.
- Folding design is perfect for storage or travel needs
- Multiple doors for your dog’s choice of entrance
- Sturdy frame and durable fabric make for a quality dog crate
The 2PET Large Soft Dog Crate has a removable cover that is also machine washable for your cleaning convenience. The folding design allows you to easily carry your Husky’s dog crate with you to be used as needed. With mesh windows on all sides, this dog crate is perfect for hot summer days.
- Removable cover is washable via machine for your convenience
- Folding design lets you travel or store it easily
- Mesh windows offer your Husky the best ventilation
The PetMate Large Soft Dog Crate is designed to fold down easily and tuck into the carry case that is included with each purchase. Your Husky will love the soft but sturdy fabric that is used. The crate has pockets for treats or toys that your Husky just can’t leave behind.
- Folds easily for travel and storage convenience
- Soft but sturdy material over a durable frame for quality dog crate
- Pockets to hold all doggy essentials
Husky Dog Crate Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products, there are many different types of dog crates for Huskies on the market and they all have their own benefits to them. After you consult each brands sizing chart to be sure of buying the correct size, you are ready to buy. Now we will go over the various types of dog crates for Huskies to better inform you of the other options on the market.
Having a dog crate that is foldable, especially for dogs like the Husky who are on the larger side, is great for owners with little storage space or for things like camping. You can easily fold it down before popping it back up with no hassle.
Machine Washable Cover
You don’t truly know how valuable this feature is until you’ve been on all fours trying to spot clean the dog crate. Being able to take the cover off the crate and throw it into the washer is by far the nicest feature convenience wise. Always check before purchasing that it is machine washable and not just washable. While hand washing a removable cover is easier than spot cleaning a non removable one, machine washing is truly the best.
If you own a Husky who is still learning to control their bladder, or an elderly one that has bladder problems having a removable bottom in your dog crate is important. Whether that bottom is machine washable or hand washable, being removable greatly increases the ease in cleaning it.
If you live in a hot or humid area this feature is a must, especially since Huskies are known for their heavier fur coats. Your pup needs to have a breeze going through the crate to ensure their health and mesh windows are perfect for that. The more windows there are, the better it is for them.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Food for Huskies
- Best Puppy Food for Huskies
- Best Dog Bed for Huskies
- Best Dog Brush for Huskies
- Best Dog Toys for Huskies
- Best Dog Collar for Huskies
- Best Dog Harness for Huskies
- Best Dog Muzzle for Huskies
- Best Dog Shampoo for Huskies