Below are the top five recommended dog crates for Irish Terriers with short item descriptions that explain why this product made the list. At the end of the article is a buying guide with extra information about the various dog crates and their features that you may want for your Irish Terrier.
Best Dog Crates for Irish Terriers
Here are our Irish Terrier dog crates reviews.
The EliteField Collapsible Soft Dog Crate is perfect for your storage or traveling needs, when you want to go with your Irish Terrier just fold the crate and you’re ready to head out. The mesh windows offer great ventilation for those hot summer days. The top entrance gives your Irish Terrier an easy way into their crate.
- Meets all of your storage and traveling needs
- Mesh windows give the perfect airflow on hot days
- Top opening makes lifting your pup in easy on you
The AmazonBasics Collapsible Soft Dog Crate is made for your traveling needs, just fold it down and you and your Irish Terrier are ready to go. The top entrance makes getting ready to go easy on your Irish Terrier. The PVC frame and polyester cover are made for durability and comfort.
- Collapses easily for travel and storage needs
- Top entrance makes getting ready easy on you and your dog
- Sturdy frame and cover are great for indoor or outdoor use
The Noz2Noz Soft Windowed Dog Crate is made sturdy for when you want to take your Irish Terrier camping with you. The mesh windows offer great ventilation for your Irish Terrier on hot summer days. The crate sets up in seconds, making it easy to assemble and your Irish Terrier can enjoy it quicker.
- Frame and fabric are sturdy for your dog’s enjoyment
- Mesh windows offer airflow and ventilation
- Assembly is quick and easy for your convenience
The Go Pet Club Soft Dog Crate is made from the best materials to ensure a long lasting dog crate for your Irish Terrier. The folding design makes storage and traveling with your Irish Terrier easier. The mesh windows on the dog crate are great for airflow on hot or humid summer days.
- Materials are all of the highest quality for your dog
- Collapsing design is perfect for areas with little storage space
- Windows offer good ventilation, especially on hot summer days
The 2PET Collapsible Soft Dog Crate is foldable for your storage and travel needs with your Irish Terrier. The crate is sturdy and made for either indoor or outdoor use, perfect if you want to go camping with your Irish Terrier. The cover is removable and machine washable for your cleaning convenience.
- Collapsible design makes storage and traveling easier
- Dog crate is tough and made for outdoor use
- Removable and washable cover makes cleaning easy on you
Irish Terrier Dog Crate Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products, there are many different dog crates that would work for your Irish Terrier and they each have their own set of benefits. Before you buy your dog crate you should always measure your Irish Terrier and compare their size to the crate you are buying. They should be able to sit, stand and move around comfortably inside the crate for the best possible experience. This also lowers the risk of you buying a crate that your Irish Terrier can’t use due to sizing problems. Now we will go on to discuss the various features that you may want for your Irish Terrier’s dog crate.
Having a collapsible or folding dog crate for your Irish Terrier can be one of the best things you can do for your storage space. This is also nice for when you want to travel with your Irish Terrier, as the crate can be easily broken down and taken with you on the road. This is perfect for camping or just traveling in general.
Anyone who has cleaned a dog crate without a removable waste tray knows why this feature is so nice. Trying to squeeze your body into a small space to reach all the corners of the dog crate can be a hassle and that is what the removable tray was made for. Just take it out, wash it and put it back for an easy cleaning experience.
Do you live in a humid area or like to take your Irish Terrier with you when you go camping? Then you need a dog crate that is either water resistant or mold resistant. Mold is one of the worst possible things to breath in, which is why it is so important for you to be sure your Irish Terrier’s crate does not get any.
Mesh windows are one of the best features a dog crate can have, especially if you live in a hot or humid climate. These windows allow the best airflow, cooling off your Irish Terrier when you are out and about. Remember that the more windows it has, the better the breathability is for your Irish Terrier.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Gates
- Best Dog Food for Irish Terriers
- Best Puppy Food for Irish Terriers
- Best Dog Bed for Irish Terriers
- Best Dog Brush for Irish Terriers
- Best Dog Toys for Irish Terriers
- Best Dog Collar for Irish Terriers
- Best Dog Harness for Irish Terriers
- Best Dog Muzzle for Irish Terriers
- Best Dog Shampoo for Irish Terriers