Best Dog Crates for Italian Greyhounds
Here are our Italian Greyhound dog crate reviews.
1. MidWest Homes for Pets Dog Crate
The MidWest Homes for Pets Dog Crate is an all inclusive dog crate ideal for an Italian Greyhound. This crate includes a divider panel, a durable dog tray, a carrying handle and roller feet to protect flooring. It truly is a complete crate for an Italian Greyhound.
- Easy to set up in seconds
- Two door access
- Firmly locking side bolt latches
2. DogGoods Do Good Folding Soft Dog Crate
The DogGoods Do Good Folding Soft Dog Crate is a high quality sanctuary and dog den for an Italian Greyhound. This dog crate is quick to set up. It also comes with a carrying bag which makes transport and storage easy.
- Durable canvas plastic for added comfort
- Solid iron frame for stability
- Fully waterproof and washable
3. FURUISEN Heavy Duty Dog Crate
The FURUISEN Heavy Duty Dog Crate is a heavy duty crate well suited to Italian Greyhounds. This crate is available in either 37 inch diameter or 48 inches. The robust, nontoxic finished surface keeps an Italian Greyhound healthy and prevents escaping.
- Reinforced, corrosion-resistant steel
- 360 degree rotating & lockable wheels
- Double door & locking caster design
4. PUPZO Heavy Duty Dog Crate
The PUPZO Heavy Duty Dog Crate is a mobile, convenient dog crate for Italian Greyhounds. This crate is easy to clean with a strong pull out steel tray. Italian Greyhounds will be both comfortable and secure in this crate.
- Four wheels (and two which lock) for mobility & security
- Rust and corrosion-resistant carbon steel
- 1 Year warranty included
5. Silverylake Dog Crate
The Silverylake Dog Crate is a secure and mobile Italian Greyhound crate. Its heavy duty steel frame is strong and durable enough to handle the energy of a Italian Greyhound. This crate also comes equipped with a composite plastic tray for easy cleanup.
- Double door design
- Slide-out steel tray and grate floor for easy cleaning
- Four wheels (two lockable) for convenient portability
Dog Crate for Italian Greyhounds Buyer’s Guide
Choosing a suitable dog crate is an important investment for an Italian Greyhound owner. Prices are roughly around the $100 mark for a good quality crate. A crate will provide a comfortable transportable space for an Italian Greyhound, and so is well worth the cost. Due to Italian Greyhound’s high energy levels, it is important that they feel at ease when travelling so choosing a crate which suits their needs is a must.
Our buying guide reviews the best dog crates for Italian Greyhounds on the market so you can choose the right crate for your dog. The features below are found commonly on most crates and will help you to choose which features you need on a crate for your Italian Greyhound.
The purpose of a dog crate is usually to transport your Italian Greyhound from one place to another. In order to do this, a strong set of wheels will be required on the crate. Ideally two of the wheels should be lockable as this will add stability when the Italian Greyhound moves around in the crate. Again, if the crate is simply for vehicle transportation it is probably better to choose a lighter crate or one that can fold up for convenience when maneuvering.
Dog crates should provide a combination of comfort and durability for an Italian Greyhound. The materials which the crate is composed of will affect both of these qualities. If the crate is likely to spend time outside, it is important to choose on which is mad of anti-rust and anti-corrosion materials such as carbon steel or stainless steel. If the crate is intended solely for transport an Italian Greyhound in a vehicle, then a softer material with a metal frame would be suitable, with canvas plastic.
Keeping a dog crate clean will make it a nice place for an Italian Greyhound to travel in, or to rest. Removable trays are a great function that some crates feature, which allow for easy cleaning in minutes.
Crates should be fitted with heavy duty latches for added stability, but this is not usually necessary for Italian Greyhounds as they are generally very friendly around people. It may be something to consider if there are smaller animals around as their hunting instinct may cause them to dash.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Gates
- Best Dog Food for Italian Greyhounds
- Best Puppy Food for Italian Greyhounds
- Best Dog Bed for Italian Greyhounds
- Best Dog Brush for Italian Greyhounds
- Best Dog Toys for Italian Greyhounds
- Best Dog Collar for Italian Greyhounds
- Best Dog Harness for Italian Greyhounds
- Best Dog Muzzle for Italian Greyhounds
- Best Dog Shampoo for Italian Greyhounds