Lively, independent and intelligent, Jack Russell Terriers are perfect pets for your homes. These energetic little creatures are classified into the breed known as terriers. Jack Russell Terriers dogs are bubbly, tenacious, and athletic, and hence they require a spacious and secure place to rest after a long day.
As a new doggie parent, you must purchase the right crate for your Jack Russell Terrier. We are happy to help you pick the perfect dog crate for Jack Russell Terriers.
Best Dog Crates for Jack Russell Terriers
Here are our dog crates for Jack Russell Terriers reviews.
1. MidWest Ovation Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate
Comfort and security are some of the things you want for your Jack Russell Terriers.MidWest Ovation Collapsible Dog Crate offers safe and cozy nests for your furry friend. This crate is lightweight and collapsible, which makes it an excellent choice for pet parents as well.
- Fold and carry it wherever you go.
- Includes a divider panel that lets your crate grow with your dog.
- Rounded corners for your pet’s safety.
2. Precision Pet Products Provalu Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate
Precision Pet Products Double Door Dog Crate is a perfect nesting place for your Jack Russell Terriers. It provides them with a safe, secure and comfortable ‘bedroom’ ideal for minimizing destructive behavior and home-training your pals. This crate is available in all sizes perfect for all breeds.
- Removable divider panel that adjusts crate size.
- Easy to store and transport due to collapsible features.
- Easy to clean due to the presence of a leak-proof pan.
3. Zampa Double Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate
Gift your pet with a perfect home with the Collapsible Soft-Sided Crate by Zampa. This crate is an indoor as well as an outdoor crate that has a durable steel frame and a washable cover. Your Jack Russell Terriers can travel across the world, stay home or undergo training with this extremely efficient crate.
- Well ventilated and spacious to ensure the safety and comfort of the pet.
- Lightweight and foldable for easy transport and storage.
- Easy two-door access that enables smooth movement inside and outside the crate.
4. EliteField 4-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate with Curtains
EliteField’s Soft-sided Crate offers your Jack Russell Terriers with a safe and cozy home that it could retreat to at the end of the day or train with. The four doors make it easy for your dog to move in and out of the crate and ensures adequate ventilation. These crates are easy to assemble and store away due to the collapsible feature.
- Zipper locks on front and back doors for extra security.
- Mesh doors on the side ensure visibility.
- Comes with a portable carry case and fleece bed.
5. Petmate Single Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate
Petmate Single Door Crate is a crate that will offer your Jack Russell Terriers with a home even while traveling long distances. Doggie parents will find this a convenient tool that could be set up easily and folded into a carry case. This crate is made of durable and water-resistant fabric, making it a great travel partner.
- Ground-stakes for keeping your crate firm on the ground.
- Convenient carry handle for portability.
- Window covers have climate control features.
Dog Crates for Jack Russell Terriers Buyer’s Guide
A dog crate is not only a nesting spot but also a great tool to train your Jack Russell Terriers. It is essential that your pet is happy and comfortable with your choice of crate. Wondering which dog crate to buy for your beloved Jack Russell Terriers? We will help you pick the ideal crate for your pet.
Let us discuss the factors that need to be considered while shopping for a dog crate for Jack Russell Terriers:
The size of your crate is an important factor you need to think wisely before buying a crate. It needs to be a comfortable and spacious nesting area for your pet. Your Jack Russell Terrier should be able to move freely inside the crate, or else it could feel suffocated or claustrophobic. Too big, may make your Jack Russell Terrier feel lonely and insecure. Hence, you must measure your pet accurately and buy a crate that is one or two sizes up the ideal size. We advise you to get a crate ideal for adult dogs so that you can avoid buying crates as your pup grows. A divider panel can help you adjust your crate size as your Jack Russell Terrier matures into an adult.
Consider your needs and your Jack Russell Terrier’s needs before buying a crate as all crates are different and serve different purposes.
Type of crates
When you decide to go for crate shopping, you will be amazed by the array of choices offered:
Wire crates: These crates are collapsible that makes it easy to assemble, transport and store. These crates ensure proper ventilation and visibility for your Jack Russell Terrier.
Plastic crates: Made sturdy and durable plastic, these crates are incredibly ideal for regular travel partners as they meet all the rail and airline requirements.
Soft-sided crates: Ideal for small breeds or little ones due to the soft-sided edges that makes sure your pet is safe at all times. These crates are lightweight and easily collapsible, making it a great travel companion.
Furniture-style wooden crates: Looking for a lovely addition to your home décor? These wooden crates have dual functionalities as it serves as a piece of furniture as well as a containment space for your Jack Russell Terrier.
As mentioned above, the materials that make up your crate matter a lot while getting a brand new crate. Dog crates are made of various materials such as plastic, stainless steel wires, nylon mesh, other water-resistant fabrics and heavy-duty steel.
Safety and Portability
Features of your crate is also an essential factor that you, as a parent, need to consider. Most dog crates come with a collapsible feature that makes it easy to assemble and store easily. If you are a frequent traveler, then your crate must be easy to travel with. It needs to be secure and safe space for your Jack Russell Terrier while traveling and while you are at home.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Gates
- Best Jack Russell Terrier Accessories, Essentials, and Toys
- Best Dog Food for Jack Russell Terriers
- Best Puppy Food for Jack Russell Terriers
- Best Dog Bed for Jack Russell Terriers
- Best Dog Toys for Jack Russell Terriers
- Best Dog Shampoo for Jack Russell Terriers
- Best Dog Collar for Jack Russell Terriers
- Best Dog Muzzle for Jack Russell Terriers
- Best Training Book for Jack Russell Terriers
- Best Dog Brush for Jack Russell Terriers
- Best Dog Harnesses for Jack Russell Terriers