Are you looking for a dog crate for your Labradoodle but can’t decide on which one you want that meets all of your furry friend’s needs? One of the single most important things to keep in mind when choosing a crate is that your Labradoodle should be able to stand, sit and move around comfortably. If you plan for them to spend considerable time in their crate then it is even more important that you line the bottom with something comfortable such as a bed to prevent joint pain.
Below are the top five recommended dog crates for Labradoodles with short item descriptions to explain why these products made this list. At the end of the article is a buying guide with extra information about the various dog crates and the features you may want for your Labradoodle’s crate.
Best Dog Crates for Labradoodles
Here are our Labradoodle dog crate reviews.
The AmazonBasics Metal Dog Crate is made with double or single doors for your choice on your Labradoodle’s dog crate. The two side bolts on the crate make it escape proof for furry Houdinis in your life. The removable waste tray makes cleaning up after your Labradoodle easy.
- Single or double door option on crate
- Side bolts are added security for your escape artist
- Removable waste tray makes cleaning a breeze
The MidWest Homes For Pets Metal Dog Crate is made with the best quality of materials to ensure a durable crate for your Labradoodle. The removable waste tray makes cleaning easier on you. With the folding design, this crate makes traveling with your Labradoodle easy and fun.
- Materials are quality for a durable dog crate
- Removable waste tray is great for your cleaning convenience
- Folding design makes travel easy on you
The New World Crates Metal Dog Crate is made with single or double door options for you to choose from for your Labradoodle. The crate folds down to make it great for storage space and traveling with your Labradoodle. The side bolts on the crate offer extra security for the escape artist in your life.
- Single or double door options for you to choose from
- Folding or collapsing crate design is great for space saving
- Side bolts are great for extra security on the crate
The Carlson Pet Products Metal Dog Crate is made with a durable and sturdy steel throughout for a long lasting crate for your Labradoodle. The removable waste tray makes cleaning easier on you. The collapsible design of the crate makes going traveling with your Labradoodle easy and fun.
- Steel is used for a long lasting dog crate
- Waste tray is removable for easy washing
- Folding design saves you storage space and makes travel easy
The PetMate Double Door Metal Dog Crate gives your Labradoodle options on which entrance they want to use. The crate folds down for easy storage and travels with your Labradoodle. The removable waste tray makes cleaning your dog’s crate easier on you and less time consuming.
- Two entrances for your Labradoodle to choose from
- Folding design is great for storage and travel
- Waste tray is removable and easy to clean
Labradoodle Dog Crate Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products, there are many different types of dog crates available for your Labradoodle and they all have their own features that your pup may find useful. Always be sure to measure your Labradoodle before you buy a crate, this reduces the risk of you buying a dog crate that your Labradoodle can’t use. Now we will continue on to the different features you may want in your Labradoodle’s crate.
Anyone who has tried to shift a dog crate with their Labradoodle in it knows how difficult it can be. It makes cleaning difficult when the crate is nearly impossible to move without considerable effort. Another problem is how the crate can scratch up your hardwood floors, but having attachable wheels makes the the crate easy to shift and saves your floors.
Removable Waste Tray
If you’ve ever tried to clean a dog crate that didn’t have a removable waste tray, then you understand why having on is so nice. Squeezing your body into the crate to clean every corner is painful and exhausting. The removable waste tray makes it easy. Just take it out of the crate, hose it off, let it dry and then put it back. All done.
Do you live in an apartment or house that doesn’t have a lot of storage space? Having a folding dog crate for your Labradoodle can make this easier on you. Whenever you don’t need it, just fold it up and put it away. This feature is also nice for traveling as you can then go with your Labradoodle wherever you please.
Rust Resistant Metal
Rust is one of the single worst things that you or your Labradoodle can ingest. It can cause various illnesses and all around problems and that is why it is important that you get a rust resistant dog crate for your Labradoodle. This severely lowers the risk of rust growing on your crate and increases your dog’s health.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Gates
- Best Dog Food for Labradoodles
- Best Puppy Food for Labradoodles
- Best Dog Bed for Labradoodles
- Best Dog Brush for Labradoodles
- Best Dog Toys for Labradoodles
- Best Dog Collar for Labradoodles
- Best Dog Harness for Labradoodles
- Best Dog Muzzle for Labradoodles
- Best Dog Shampoo for Labradoodles