Confident and alert Parson Russell Terriers derive their name from legendary British minister and enthusiastic dog breeder, Reverend John Russell. His irrepressible passion for hunting dogs made him develop a more independent and intelligent breed of a Terrier named Parson Russell Terrier. Apart from their shapely body, these Parson Russell Terriers also take pride in their strength and endurance.
These fearless Parson Russell Terriers match pace with that of horse, fox, and other wild animals. But, these sensitive dogs are unlikely to sit on one corner for more than an hour and easily get bored. You need to put your dog inside a crate for such lonely hours and, if possible, place some toys there to keep the dog busy while you are away for work.
Best Dog Crates for Parson Russell Terriers
Here are our dog crates for Parson Russell Terriers reviews.
This MidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate helps dog parents of Parson Russell Terrier to transfer it from one place to another with its convenient fold and carry option. The manufacturers of this crate have added all the important pieces of equipment such as a leak-proof pan, carrying handle, divider panel, and so on. The slide bolt latches of the extraordinary crate ensure the safety of your little Parson Russell Terrier.
- The strong metal provides a sturdy structure of crate.
- It is available in 7 different sizes.
- This Midwest crate gives you a one-year-long warranty.
With its dual latch formula, the Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate keeps your Parson Russell Terrier securely locked in the crate for a long time. The double door design of the crate ensures easy entrance and exit for dogs of any size. Although dogs are seen sitting on the plastic pan attached to the bottom of the crate most of the time, the pan can also be removed to clean the crate properly.
- It features a divider panel, which makes sure the crate is spacious enough when the dog grows.
- It takes only a few minutes to assemble it.
- You can also fold this item to a small piece when your dog doesn’t use it.
This Firstrax Noz2Noz Sof-Krate N2 Series 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate allows you to carry the crate wherever you go for its lightweight. For small-sized dogs like Parson Russell Terriers, all five sizes are good enough. This green Firstrax crate features heavy-duty zippers for its doors and makes it convenient to open for dog parents.
- This steel-framed crate is known for its advanced durability.
- The application of mesh panels keeps the crate breathable for your Parson Russell Terrier.
- It has a water-resistant base.
This unique model of Paws & Pals Oxgord Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate gives your Parson Russell Terrier a comfortable place to escape from the outside world and take its nap. This wired crate makes the house training fun for your Terrier. This electro-coated dog crate can survive the foul weather and protects it against corrosion.
- The collapsible dog crate is easy to store anywhere.
- All five sizes of the dog crate fit in your car.
- Steel provides it extra strength, and the manufacturers also offer you a short term warranty.
These multi-colored dog crates by EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crates serve the purpose of a summer house for your Parson Russell Terrier. Due to its portability and comfort handle, the dog crate is one of the most sought after crates for small dog breeds. This thoughtful product features a crate cover and a floor mat.
- It has front and side doors for easy entrance.
- The zippered doors are made of mesh, and that is why plenty of light comes inside the crate.
- This unique item gives you a free carrying case with it.
Dog Crates For Parson Russell Terriers Buyer’s Guide
Friendly and clever Parson Russell Terrier dogs are known for their British origin and fox hunting history. Though the dog is only 14 inches high, these little guys are pretty strong and healthy. These Parson Russell Terriers make a very good house dog, and they are very eager to stay around their favorite family members. Although these Parson Russell Terrier dogs love to roam in the woods independently, separation from the close family members drives them to several mental issues. So, vets often recommend training them to crate life from their earlier days. It makes a dog crate an absolute necessity for tiny Parson Russell Terriers.
Dogs use crates as their private bedroom where they sleep, play, sit, and jump. Talking about jumping, these Parson Russell Terrier dogs know how to jump high. That is why you should think twice about the height of the crate. As these dogs are around 13 inches high, a crate with height 18 inches will be perfect for your Parson Russell Terrier. You can also go for other bigger dog crates.
A dog crate keeps your lonely dog safe and sounds while you are away from your home. With a dog crate’s help, you can prevent your dog from chewing and biting your favorite furniture. Other than this, for behavioral modification and socialization training, a dog crate is also very useful.
No matter what material a dog crate is made of, it should be strong and long-lasting. That is why dog owners often go for steel frame structured crates and wired structured crates. Nowadays, people are pretty bothered about how a crate looks at their home also. For such reasons, furniture style dog crates allow you to put decorative items on top of it.
Here we have mentioned some high-quality samples, and we are sure that one of them will meet the requirements of your Parson Russell Terrier. Read the aforementioned guidelines and don’t place the order in haste. All the best!
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Gates
- Best Dog Food for Parson Russell Terriers
- Best Puppy Food for Parson Russell Terriers
- Best Dog Bed for Parson Russell Terriers
- Best Dog Brush for Parson Russell Terriers
- Best Dog Toys for Parson Russell Terriers
- Best Dog Collar for Parson Russell Terriers
- Best Dog Harness for Parson Russell Terriers
- Best Dog Muzzle for Parson Russell Terriers
- Best Dog Shampoo for Parson Russell Terriers
- Best Training Book for Parson Russell Terriers