You may experience difficulty choosing the right dog crate for your animal friend due to availability of many good ones on the market.
Best Dog Crates for Pitbulls
Read our reviews of dog crates for Pitbulls.
AmazonBasics Single-Door & Double-Door Folding Metal Dog Crate has two slide-bolt door latches for maximum security. This dog crate is fabricated with high-quality metal that is foldable for portability and convenient storage. It comes with a detachable jointed plastic pan and a divider panel for training your Pitbulls.
- Constructed with a robust metal that is foldable and portable for easy storage.
- A removable jointed plastic pan with a divider panel.
- Has two slide-bolt door latches for safety and security.
This comprehensive dog crate for your Pitbulls is a portable design with a carrying handle, divider panel, four roller feet, and a strong dog tray. This crate is ideal for keeping this ferocious pet safely in your household even if you are away. It is made with a heavy-duty slide bolt and easy to assemble within a few minutes.
- Easy to assemble with no tools required.
- Comes with four roller wheels, a handle, divider panel, and a sturdy dog tray.
- A heavy-duty slide bolt that latches securely for your pet.
Paws & Pals Dog Crate is made with a versatile handle and foldable for easy storage to save space. This Pitbulls crate is made of durable steel with high tensile strength wire and coated with a black electro. It is available in xxx-large, xx-large, x-large, large, medium, and small sizes and easy to set up with no tools.
- Constructed with high tensile strength wire, robust steel, and finished with a black electro.
- Durable, foldable, and available in multiple sizes.
- Easy to assemble with no tools required.
New World Folding Metal Dog Crate is made with strong metal and suitable for Pitbulls weighing up to 40 pounds. It is a versatile 2-door folding metal dog crate with a plastic pan and heavy-duty slide-bolt latch. This dog crate is easy to assemble, foldable, portable, and durable.
- Durable, foldable, and portable.
- A versatile 2-door folding metal with a leak-proof plastic pan.
- High-quality slide-bolt latch for securing your pet.
Carlson Pet Products Secure and Foldable Single Door Metal Dog Crate are foldable and suitable for travelling with your pet. Pitbulls weighing up to 70 pounds could be carried in this dog crate with a detachable and removable dog pan. It has secure locks made of steel for safekeeping your pet.
- Detachable and washable black dog pan.
- Suitable for medium and larger Pitbulls up to 70 pounds.
- Secure locking device for keeping your dog safe.
Pitbull Dog Crate Buying Guide
Securing a pet in your household and while in a journey could be a tasking project, especially if you don’t know the type of dog crates to use. Varieties of dog crates are on the market but a careful selection process will help you to quickly pick a suitable one for your friend.
Here are a few things to consider before purchasing a convenient dog crate for your Pitbulls.
Size of Crate
Select a dog crate with a suitable size for your Pitbulls. Remember that these large animals prefer to stay in a spacious environment. The cage is safe and protected for them.
A typical adult Pitbull dog measures about 14 inches to 22 inches. These heavy dogs could weigh up to one hundred pounds. An average dog crate size for them should measure length 32 inches, breadth 23 inches, and height 25 inches.
Types of Materials used for Constructing the Crate
Before purchasing a crate for your dog, check the type of material used for constructing the cage. Most dog crates are made of metal wires. This may not be suitable to keep adult Pitbulls as they can easily chew and bend the wires and escape.
High-quality aluminum products or welded steel materials can be used in constructing dog crates for Pitbulls. However, these top-rated cages are costly.
Plastic materials could be used for making dog crates. But these cages are not durable and cannot withstand the strength of ferocious Pitbulls. Although, plastic dog crates are preferred by airline operators for travelling due to their lightweight they are not suitable to keep these large pets for a long time.
Easy to Clean, Assemble, and Portable
Choose a dog crate that is easy to clean. Some cages have wide doors to make cleaning easier. A good dog crate should be quick to assemble without tools. Furthermore, pick a crate that can be folded, portable, and stored away easily.
Convenient and Comfortable Crate
Keep your Pitbulls in a convenient and comfortable dog crate where they can lie down and stand upright. Measure the length of your dog and ensure that the cage will contain it.
The ability to Escape from the Crate
If your pet can escape from the crate, it is not advisable to purchase such a cage. Some angry Pitbulls can bite and chew their way through the metal wires of a dog crate. These dogs can also use their steely jaws and claws and dig their way through hollow tubes to escape.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Food for Pitbulls
- Best Puppy Food for Pitbulls
- Best Dog Bed for Pitbulls
- Best Dog Brush for Pitbulls
- Best Dog Toys for Pitbulls
- Best Dog Collar for Pitbulls
- Best Dog Harness for Pitbulls
- Best Dog Muzzle for Pitbulls
- Best Dog Shampoo for Pitbulls