Below are the top five recommended dog crates for Puggles with short item descriptions to explain why each item made the list. At the end of the article is a buying guide with extra information about the various soft dog crate features and why you would want each one for your Puggle.
Best Dog Crates for Puggles
Here are our Puggle dog crate reviews.
The PetNation Port-A-Crate Soft Dog Crate is made with the most durable materials to ensure a long lasting crate for your Puggle. While this crate is durable enough to be used outdoors you should never put your Puggle outside for any lengthy amount of time thanks to their inability to handle hot or cold weather. The mesh windows in the crate are a must for those hot summer days.
- Materials are all quality for a durable dog crate
- Sturdy enough to be used for indoor or outdoor uses but don’t leave your Puggle outside in it for long
- Mesh windows offers breathability in summer to your sensitive Puggle
The EliteField Multi Opening Soft Dog Crate is designed with a higher ceiling than most crates to give your Puggle room to move around. The mesh windows on all sides give the best breathability on those hot summer days. A fleece bed is included that makes cleaning the crate easier on you, especially if your Puggle hasn’t been house broken yet.
- Higher ceiling design offers room to move around
- Mesh windows allow air flow to freely cool your Puggle
- Fleece bed makes cleaning the crate easier on you
The AmazonBasics Folding Soft Dog Crate is made with a folding design that makes storing the crate when your Puggle isn’t using it easier on you. The carry handles on top make for an easy time when you are on the go with your Puggle. The crate has pockets for all of your treat, toy or accessory needs while out and about with your Puggle.
- Folding or collapsible design makes travel easier on you
- Carry handles on the crate make carrying the crate easier
- Pockets inside give you places to put the various things your Puggle needs
The Jespet Soft Dog Crate has mesh windows on all sides to offer your Puggle the best breathability, which is important since Puggles can’t handle being overheated. A fleece mat is included that makes it more comfy for your dog and easier to clean for you. With a steel frame and sturdy polyester fabric, this crate is durable and made to last for your Puggle.
- Mesh windows offer breathability during hot days
- Fleece mat included for more comfort and easier cleaning, especially if your Puggle isn’t house trained
- Durable crate is made to last for years of use
The Petsfit Collapsible Soft Dog Crate is made to be odorless, which is a great asset for those Puggles who haven’t been potty trained yet. The mesh windows offer excellent breathability for your Puggle during those hot, summer days. The folding design makes travel and storage of the crate when it isn’t in use easier on you.
- Odorless dog crate is great for Puggles who haven’t been potty trained
- Mesh windows help keep your dog cool during the hot, summer months
- Folding crate design makes storage in small apartments easier
Puggle Dog Crate Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products, there are many different crates that would work for your Puggle and they each have their own list of benefits your dog would enjoy. Always be sure to measure your Puggle before you buy a dog crate, comparing that measurement to the brand’s sizing guide can help you be sure the crate you buy is the correct size for your Puggle. Now we will continue on to the most popular features of dog crates that you may want for your Puggle.
Having mesh windows is one of the best safety features you can have on your Puggle’s dog crate. If you live in a hot or humid area then it is doubly important thanks to Puggle’s delicate health. The Puggle breed do not handle extreme heat well and that is why having a crate with breathability is a must. These mesh windows allow air to really go through to cool off your Puggle and keep them comfortable on those hot summer days.
Removable and Washable Cover
Anyone who has had to try to spot clean a dog crate knows how frustrating it is. It takes a lot of time and concentration to get every corner of your Puggle’s crate. Not everyone has the time to do this and that is where the removable and washable cover comes in handy. Just remove it from the frame, throw it in the washing machine or hand wash depending on the instructions, and let dry. Always be sure to check the washing and drying instructions before buying a crate, as you can accidentally damage the crate if you wash it incorrectly.
Having a folding or collapsible dog crate is great if you don’t have room in your apartment for the crate to be up all the time. When your Puggle isn’t using it you can easily fold it down and put it away for easy storage. Or if you like to travel with your Puggle then this makes it easy, just pop the crate up once you’re at your destination and your Puggle’s bed is ready. The Puggle breed is never an outdoor dog, if you want to take them camping keep them in the tent with you. They don’t handle cold well and will need to cuddle with you to keep warm.
Some crates have the option for shoulder loops or handles on the top to easily carry your Puggle and their crate with you for on the go travel. These are nice for airplane travel or anything that you want to bring your Puggle with you for. If you decide to buy a crate with shoulder loops be sure to check what the material is before you buy it. If the fabric is abrasive or rough then it may be painful to use for longer periods of time and you don’t want that.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Gates
- Best Dog Food for Puggles
- Best Puppy Food for Puggles
- Best Dog Bed for Puggles
- Best Dog Brush for Puggles
- Best Dog Toys for Puggles
- Best Dog Collar for Puggles
- Best Dog Harness for Puggles
- Best Dog Muzzle for Puggles
- Best Dog Shampoo for Puggles