Indigenous to Hungary’s landlocked country, Pumi is a super-intelligent and hyperactive dog beneath its corkscrew curly coat. Their eagerness to please the owner and quick learning ability make them an adorable family dog. Vets recommend taking Pumi dog through many socialization training and exercises so that they can give their self-assessment quality a rest.
Pumi shows stubborn behavior sometimes and decides not to follow the command given to it; this can be pretty annoying for dog parents. So, it is suggested to bring home a dog crate to facilitate house training from the early days of your Pumi.
Best Dog Crates for Pumi
Here are our dog crates for Pumi reviews.
Do you stay worried about leaving your Pumi alone at home during office hours? To help you with the safety of your little Pumi Frisco Indoor & Outdoor 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate works like magic. The easy installation feature of the dog crate makes it convenient and handy for first-time dog parents.
- This extraordinary dog crate comes with three zipper locked doors.
- This lightweight dog crate is made of mesh. As a result, the crate always remains well ventilated and full of light.
- The crate can only be hand washed.
Paws & Pals Oxgord Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate is an excellent choice for long-necked Pumi dogs. This durable dog crate comes with a divider panel that you can remove as per your Pumi’s size and comfort. It arrives in the market with multiple sizes along with a 30-day warranty.
- This dog crate is quite easy to clean. You just need a bucket full of water to wash it.
- The crate is sturdy enough as it is made of steel wires.
- Electro coating of the dog crate keeps corrosion and rust miles away.
This olive green Firstrax Noz2Noz Sof-Krate N2 Series 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate is an apt choice for dog parents if portability is their concern. This stylish dog crate ensures your Pumi’s safety and security as a supervisor while you are away. This lightweight dog crate is also very easy to wash, and it comes in no less than four varieties of sizes.
- The rounded corners of the dog crate ensure your Pumi doesn’t get hurt while playing inside it.
- This dog crate is sturdy enough, and it will last for years.
- It has multiple entrance doors. As a result, there is no lack of sunlight and air inside the dog crate.
This spacious MidWest Double Door Collapsible Wire Puppy Crate with Floor Grid is an excellent choice for those dog parents who own Pumi dogs. This durable dog crate is very easy to clean with water and other non-toxic cleaners. A floor grid facility helps the dog crate evade any kind of accident.
- There are multiple adjustable points in this crate. As a result, it fits your Pumi at any age.
- The crate is sturdy enough as it is made of durable metal.
- It can be folded as per your convenience. You can store it anywhere at home.
Go Pet Club Single Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate is a perfect choice for Pumi as they love to hide toys in their little den. This castle-like dog crate is very easy to fold and carry. The crate is water-resistant as it is made of Polyester and PVC material.
- There is a removable floor pad to ensure the time it spends inside the crate is extra comfortable.
- Easy installation of the dog crate makes it convenient for dog owners.
- Roll up and roll down covers of the dog crate keep it well ventilated all through the year.
Dog Crates For Pumi Buyer’s Guide
Pumi dogs were bred as a herding dog to help shepherds in the 17th century. It is hard to believe that this cute dog used to do such tough work. They are so full of energy that if you do not allot them work, they will go for destructive behavior to get rid of their boredom. So, house training is an utmost necessity for these Pumi dogs. What else can be a better instrument for this purpose than a Dog crate? Go through these following tricks and bring home a suitable dog crate for your Pumi.
Size is the most crucial factor to be taken into account while choosing the right crate for your Pumi. Pumi dogs are no less than 16 inches tall. If you have a male Pumi at home, it will be 2 inches taller than its female counterpart. So, while choosing a dog crate keep in mind, the size should be such that your Pumi gets enough space to stretch and jump inside it.
Nowadays, plastic crates, metal crates, steel crates, etc. are available in the market. Metal and steel wires provide sturdiness and durability to the crate, whereas the plastic crates are of lightweight. Furniture styled dog crates are also in vogue these days. These crates are mostly made of wood. That is why it goes perfectly well with your home interior decoration.
Some dog crates arrive at your doorstep with multiple built-in accessories such as dog trays, dog toys, etc. These kinds of components keep the dog busy and happy while locked inside the crate. Some crates also give away a free cover with it. A crate cover provides your Pumi with a private bedroom type of feeling.
Make your cute Pumi’s safety your prime concern by bringing home a dog crate for it. Go through these above guidelines, and it will lead you to the right crate for your little Pumi.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Gates
- Best Dog Food for Pumi
- Best Puppy Food for Pumi
- Best Dog Bed for Pumi
- Best Dog Brush for Pumi
- Best Dog Toys for Pumi
- Best Dog Collar for Pumi
- Best Dog Harness for Pumi
- Best Dog Muzzle for Pumi
- Best Dog Shampoo for Pumi
- Best Training Book for Pumi