Famous for its shiny red coat, Redbone Coonhounds are even-tempered and very fond of their squeaky toys. Because of their inherent hunting instinct, they are addicted to chasing birds and other animals. Despite this nature, they get along quite nicely with children and are affectionate towards other family members. No matter how calm and patient your Redbone Coonhound is, it is not the best idea to let dogs roam freely while they are alone at home.
If you want to keep your home in an apple pie order, bring home today a dog crate for your Redbone Coonhound. Here are a few best selling crate samples for dog owners to choose from.
Best Dog Crates for Redbone Coonhounds
Here are our dog crates for Redbone Coonhounds reviews.
1. Frisco XX-Large Heavy Duty Double Door Wire Dog Crate
This Frisco XX-Large Heavy Duty Double Door Wire Dog Crate, 54 inch is an excellent choice for dog owners who are worried about the safety and security of dogs. This durable confinement comes with an instruction manual which helps you to train your Redbone Coonhound easily. The dog crate is around 44 inches high, which makes it perfect for any dog breed.
- The dog crate is very easy to install.
- There is a plastic pan attached to the bottom to facilitate the cleaning process.
- It comes with an electrocoating finish.
2. MidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate
This MidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate is an apt choice for those Redbone Coonhound dog parents who stay away most of the day for work purpose. Available in six different sizes, the dog crate is very easy to clean with water and non-toxic detergents. Two plastic handles attached to the dog crate ensure greater and more flexible portability.
- The divider panel allows you to use the same crate when your Redbone Coonhound grows.
- The side bolt latches keep your Redbone Coonhound away from accidents.
- You can replace the plastic pan as per your need.
3. EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate
Available in 11 different attractive colours, EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate is a great choice for strong Redbone Coonhounds. Zippered doors made of mesh keeps the dog crate well ventilated and full of light throughout the day. This unique dog crate is very easy to assemble, and it doesn’t require any extra tool.
- This lightweight yet durable dog crate is easy to carry from one place to another.
- It comes with a removable fleece bed.
- Presence of steel frames makes the crate sturdy.
4. Precision Pet Products Provalu Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate
This Precision Pet Products Provalu Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate is a good choice for Redbone Coonhounds as it provides them with their personal bedroom. This durable dog crate is great for house training and restraining your Redbone Coonhound from undesired activities. It comes with a removable divider panel which you can remove as the Redbone Coonhound grows in size.
- The electro coat finish of the dog crate prevents it from rust.
- The rounded corners omit the chance of getting hurt.
- This is almost effortless to clean.
5. Go Pet Club 3-Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate
If you are searching for a crate for seamless travelling this Go Pet Club 3-Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, Black is a great choice for your Redbone Coonhound. Available in 5 different sizes the dog crate has an epoxy coating all over its body to make it rust-free. Presence of a removable plastic pan at the bottom of the crate makes it easier for you to clean the whole crate.
- The crate can be folded to a small one and can be stored anywhere.
- It is strong and durable as it is made of metal.
- Dual bolt latches of the crate keep your Redbone Coonhound safe and sound.
Dog Crates For Redbone Coonhounds Buyer’s Guide
Although Redbone Coonhounds are devoted to playing companions, when it comes to training and exercises, they show their stubborn nature sometimes. It is way harder than you think to train a surprisingly free-spirited Redbone Coonhound at home. That is why vets recommend bringing home a dog crate to facilitate house training.
There are various kinds of dog crates available in the market. You need to be crystal clear about your requirements before spending a huge amount on a dog crate. Here are some tips and tricks to help you through the process of crate shopping.
The dog crate is like the second home for your Redbone Coonhound. It should be such a place where it can jump, play and sleep as per its will.
So, before placing an order measure your Redbone Coonhound in a standing position and in sitting position. Then add extra 4 inches to the measured size. Apart from these, these days dog crates are available in various sizes. Some also contain divider panels in them. This removable divider panel expands the space inside the crate.
Dog crates are mostly made of steel frames and metal wires to make it strong and long-lasting. Other than this, plastic crates are also available these days. The advantage of using lightweight plastic material is greater portability. These are very easy to fold, and you can store it anywhere at your home. Some crates have inbuilt mesh cover to make the inside of the crate more agreeable to your Redbone Coonhound. Zippered mesh doors create a passage for the air to pass.
There are box crates, covered crates, furniture style crates etc. in vogue these days. Some covered crates come with handles. As a result, you can carry the crate wherever you want. Besides, some dog crates have removable floor pad options to make the naps more comfortable for your Redbone Coonhound. It would be better if you get to buy a round corner dog crate. Otherwise, you can put safety guards on sharp edges so that Redbone Coonhound doesn’t get hurt while playing with you.
Go through the aforementioned points and buy the best dog crate for your Redbone Coonhound.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Gates
- Best Dog Food for Redbone Coonhounds
- Best Puppy Food for Redbone Coonhounds
- Best Dog Bed for Redbone Coonhounds
- Best Dog Brush for Redbone Coonhounds
- Best Dog Toys for Redbone Coonhounds
- Best Dog Collar for Redbone Coonhounds
- Best Dog Harness for Redbone Coonhounds
- Best Dog Muzzle for Redbone Coonhounds
- Best Dog Shampoo for Redbone Coonhounds
- Best Training Book for Redbone Coonhounds