Taming a Rhodesian Lion Dog or Rhodesian Ridgebacks is not easy due to its height and size at maturity. If you want to be a happy and successful pet owner, begin to crate your dog at puppy stage or earlier training using a dog crate is important to get your canine accustomed to the kennel.
Besides, a dog crate for Rhodesian Ridgebacks can be used to prevent separation anxiety disorders (SAD), barking, biting, and chewing your pieces of stuff at home. Varieties of dog crates are on the market but choosing the best fit for a Rhodesian Ridgeback is difficult. Here is a professional guide to help you find and buy one for your pet.
Best Dog Crate for Rhodesian Ridgebacks
These are our reviews of dog crates for Rhodesian Ridgebacks.
Train your Rhodesian Ridgebacks puppies and adults in a convenient and secure place using AmazonBasics Metal Dog Crate. This metal crate is designed with mini dividers to prevent the paws and claws of your dogs from injuring someone. You can reduce or increase the living space of your pet using the optional divider panel to promote comfort and relaxation.
- Strong and durable metal construction.
- Features rounded corners for the safety of pets and owners from injuries.
- Easy to assemble, foldable, and portable for convenient storage.
Purchase this comprehensive metal dog crate with a dog tray, four roller feet, a divider panel, and carrying handle. MidWest Homes for Pets Metal Dog Crate is suitable for traveling to any destination with your Rhodesian Ridgebacks since it has a carrying handle and four roller feet for easy mobility. You can easily set up the crate in a few seconds without tools.
- Made with high-quality metals for durability.
- Spacious enough for Rhodesian Ridgebacks to stand, lie down, and sleep comfortably.
- Two slide-bolt latches secure your pet inside the cage.
Petmate Two Door Dog Crate could be used for Rhodesian Ridgebacks puppies and adults. It is made with durable eco-friendly materials to prevent poisoning and allergies to your Rhodesian Ridgebacks. This dog crate is safe and suitable for traveling including air transportation.
- Made with vented sides and grated steel doors for proper ventilation and visibility.
- Features a door at the top of the crate for placing and removing dogs easily.
- Comfortable and safe for dog training and relaxation.
Paws & Pals Metal Dog Crate is a newly designed model with a foldable feature for convenient storage. If your Rhodesian Ridgebacks have a chewing instinct, it is made with a strong and durable metal that resists biting and chewing.
- Available in multiple sizes for Rhodesian Ridgebacks of different life stages.
- Easy to assemble without tools, foldaway, and store.
- Suitable for dog training and crating.
Do your Rhodesian Ridgebacks display unwanted behaviors like biting and chewing your belongings? New World Metal Dog Crate will help in behavior training, potty training, and stop housebreaking activities by your pets. Rhodesian Ridgebacks will enjoy adequate ventilation and visibility while in the crate.
- Built with durable materials and rounded corners for safety.
- Foldable for storage and easy to assemble.
- It has a leak-proof pan and two slide-bolt latches for your pet’s security.
Dog Crate for Rhodesian Ridgebacks Buying Guide
Create a den-like home for your Rhodesian Ridgebacks to enjoy more comfort and safety by purchasing a strong and durable dog crate for them. These are large breeds of dogs with powerful muscles and strong bones. A kennel will help to checkmate those aggressive traits like barking at strangers, chewing stuff, digging holes, and biting humans while indoors or outdoors.
Several dog crates for Rhodesian Ridgebacks are on sale. If you want to choose a befitting one, consider their specific features such as
Different Types of Dog Crate Materials
Before placing an order, assess the various crates available to know the types of materials used in producing them. Dog crates could be made of mesh fabrics, plastics, and metal wires. These materials are suitable for keeping a Rhodesian Ridgeback safe while you are away for work or other assignments.
At the puppy stage, Rhodesian Ridgebacks have the instincts to chew and bite while in their teething stages. A metal wire dog crate poses a major risk to these little pets. They may break the wires with their teeth and accidentally swallow a particle, which may block the intestines or choke them to death.
Metal dog crates are durable and suitable for Rhodesian Ridgebacks in their middle ages. They are foldable, portable, and convenient for air, land, and water transportations.
Plastic dog crates are strong and have covers that could cause low visibility. They are useful for reducing stress and tension for dogs with anxiety issues.
Dog crates with mesh fabrics are not suitable for Rhodesian Ridgebacks puppies. These little dogs can bite and chew through the fabric and escape. They may also experience choking hazards.
This type of dog crate is ideal for adult dogs and seniors. So, choose a dog crate depending on the material used in making it. The age and life stage of Rhodesian Ridgebacks will also determine the type of dog crate.
Choose a strong and durable dog crate that can withstand the tenacity of Rhodesian Ridgebacks. These huge dogs need a spacious environment for relaxation. The dog will be able to stand, turn, and lie down comfortably inside the crate.
Visibility and Ventilation
Rhodesian Ridgebacks are animals that bask in an area with enough ventilation. There should be a proper flow of air to your friend in the dog crate with good visibility to make the dog comfortable.
Easy to Assemble and Clean
Purchase a dog crate that can be assembled easily without tools. The crate should be foldable and portable for storage purposes. Also, pick a crate that you can clean quickly.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Gates
- Best Dog Food for Rhodesian Ridgebacks
- Best Puppy Food for Rhodesian Ridgebacks
- Best Dog Bed for Rhodesian Ridgebacks
- Best Dog Brush for Rhodesian Ridgebacks
- Best Dog Toys for Rhodesian Ridgebacks
- Best Dog Collar for Rhodesian Ridgebacks
- Best Dog Harness for Rhodesian Ridgebacks
- Best Dog Muzzle for Rhodesian Ridgebacks
- Best Dog Shampoo for Rhodesian Ridgebacks