Known for their well proportioned furry body, Siberian Huskies are exceptionally fond of kids. Siberian Husky dogs have an eagerness to play with snow, and that is why wherever they see white snow, they roll their body on it to their heart’s content. These Huskies have an overwhelming desire to interact with their family members and other pets.
To avoid this unfortunate situation, every dog owner should have a dog crate at home where they can securely lock their Siberian Husky while they are away. Here we have marshaled some most sought after dog crates for you to choose from.
Best Dog Crates for Siberian Huskies
Here are our dog crates for Siberian Huskies reviews.
This MidWest Solutions Series XX-Large Heavy Duty Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate is almost twice the size of your Siberian Husky, and that is why it gives enough space for it to jump. If you choose this unique wire crate, you will get a one-year limited warranty as a perk. For effortless cleaning purposes, the crate includes a bottom pan which you can remove and wash with any mild detergent.
- Due to two doors, it is convenient for your Siberian Husky to enter it.
- The E-coating makes the crate last longer than usual.
- The length and width of the dog crate are 54 inches and 37 inches, respectively.
The intermediate, large and extra-large size of the Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate would be perfect for your medium-sized Siberian Husky. To make the durable wire crate more like its personal bedroom, you can add an external floor pad so that it can sleep comfortably on it. The divider panel of the crate allows you to adjust the space according to its need.
- You won’t need any extra hand or tools to install this crate.
- This dual latched crate provides safety and security.
- The adjustable handle of the crate gives you an option for easy portability.
If you are looking for a lightweight, portable crate for travel purposes, this Firstrax Noz2Noz Sof-Krate N2 Series 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate can be a great choice for you and your Siberian Husky. Although there are four different sizes for this product, the largest one will be the most comfortable crate for 23-inch high male Siberian Husky. Due to its four windows, the inside of the crate remains ventilated all through the day.
- You can fold the crate as per your convenience.
- The curved corners don’t let the Husky get hurt during its playtime inside the crate.
- The mesh panels of the crate allow plenty of light inside.
This EliteField 4-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate with Curtains comes in a variety of colors such as brown, blue and red. The intermediate and large size of this model will be perfect for both male and female Siberian Husky. The inbuilt curtain of the crate can be dropped when your Siberian Husky sleeps inside it.
- There is an attached fleece bed for the floors of the crate.
- Multiple door design of the dog crate doesn’t let your Husky feel claustrophobic inside it.
- This unique item includes a carrying case totally free of cost.
This rust-resistant Lucky Dog Sliding Double Door Wire Dog Crate helps you to keep your Siberian Husky locked in it securely. Apart from its sliding door, the crate also features a leak-proof pan to facilitate the cleaning process for you. The corner stabilizer of the crate protects your Husky from accidental collapse.
- The crate is built with sturdy wires.
- The crate can be placed on a car seat or at the back of the car.
- It is available in five varied sizes.
Dog Crates For Siberian Huskies Buyer’s Guide
Siberian Huskies are renowned among Americans as working dogs. As a result, you won’t have to work hard to take them through obedience training and behavioral training. Still, it is always good to start the training classes since its early days at your home. The dog crate is an important instrument of house training for your Siberian Husky. Now that there are so many products available on the market from different brands, it is no longer a walk in the park to choose the perfect crate for your Husky. So, go through our tips and let us know if these work for you.
The crate is more like a personal place where your Siberian Husky will rest at the end of the day. Size plays a major role in making it your dog’s safe haven. Male Siberian Huskies are a maximum of 23.5 inches height whereas female ones are only 22 inches. So, any dog crate above 25 inches height will be perfect for your Siberian Husky. This extra space is just to give it enough area to jump.
One of the reasons for buying a dog crate is traveling. So the material of the crate should be such that you can carry it wherever you go. Don’t forget to check if the crate has a handle or not. Metal and wire crates are also equally good. Some of these provide folding options. The strong material makes the crate last for several years without any damage.
Nowadays, almost all the crate comes with a leak-proof pan, which you can remove and wash. The external curtain can also be washed in the washing machine. It is suggested to put it in the machine separately. You can wash the wires and other parts of the crate with mild detergent and water.
These are some vital information you should consider before buying a crate. After buying one, don’t forget to place a toy inside the crate so that your Siberian Husky remains engaged playing with it.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Gates
- Best Dog Food for Siberian Huskies
- Best Puppy Food for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Bed for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Brush for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Toys for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Collar for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Harness for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Muzzle for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Shampoo for Siberian Huskies
- Best Training Book for Siberian Huskies