Best Dog Crates for Welsh Springer Spaniels
Here are our reviews for the best dog crates for Welsh Springer Spaniels.
MidWest Homes is a great option for your Welsh Springer Spaniel, and is one of our favorites, no matter what breed of dog you have. Each MidWest dog crate comes with patented rounded side clips to eliminate sharp edges, and roller feet to protect your floors from scrapes. MidWest Homes is a top name brand when it comes to durable and dependable housing for your Welsh Springer Spaniel, and other breeds.
- Single, or double door with side bolt latch
- Folds flat for easy storage and transport
- Set up in seconds with no tools required
Some people don’t have a lot of room in their homes and need to double up on the purpose of furniture. The New Age Pet’s ecoFLEX Single Door Crate is perfect as it’s a dog crate and an end table in one. It’s practical in two ways and looks great, we think your Welsh Springer Spaniel would approve.
- ecoFLEX is a non-toxic recycled plastic-wood material that doesn’t warp, crack or split
- Spindles and latch are made of stainless steel
- No assembly required, and clean-up is easy on its non-porous surfaces
The Frisco Soft-Sided Crate is such a good option for numerous reasons. It’s truly portable if you want to take your dog anywhere. It’s ideal for inside and outside, can be a transport crate, and is collapsible for easy storage.
- Zippers shut securely with locking clips to keep the doors closed
- Three doors located at the front, top and side of the crate
- Constructed with steel frame and water-resistant base
Merry Products 2-in-1 should have really been named 3-in-one. The two they speak of in the name of the product are the fact that this works as a crate for your Welsh Springer Spaniel, as well as a gate, which is great if you have a larger space, you’d like to keep them in. The third purpose of this multi-purpose crate is that it’s another one that can be used as an end table.
- Stylish wood veneer cover and tabletop surfaces, great for blending in with other furniture
- Easy to set up, no tools needed, slide fit wood panels
- Removable top
The Firstrax Sof-Krate is another soft-sided crate that is great for Welsh Springer Spaniels on the go. This crate has three doors and two additional mesh windows, which give your Welsh Springer Spaniel a great view. Constructed with and extra strong steel frame and heavy-duty zippers.
- Washable and durable
- Rounded corners to protect furniture and inside of cars during transport
- Sets up in seconds and designed for easy storage
Dog Crates for Welsh Springer Spaniels Buyer’s Guide
With many different styles and options for dog crates, our buying guide reviews the best dog crate your Welsh Springer Spaniel on the market.
The crates we looked at for the Welsh Springer Spaniel are either wood or metal-framed, some are wire crates while others are made of a softer nylon material. The nylon material soft-sided crates are made with a water-resistant material. Another important detail when looking for a crate for your Welsh Springer Spaniel, is that all the materials used are easy to clean, which is extremely important, especially if you’re still training your pup.
The soft-sided crates are fully portable, with or without your Welsh Springer Spaniel inside, which is the best of both worlds, and they are lighter due to the materials used. The other crates are not considered to be portable, even if they are easily collapsible for transport, such as the MidWest one. The Merry Products is easily enough to bring with you when you’re going somewhere, especially if you only want it for a gate.
The crates we looked at all come in different sizes, so when choosing one you’ll want to ensure a proper fit for your Welsh Springer Spaniel. Make sure that the crate is large enough that your dog can turn around in and stretch out comfortably. However, if you are using it to transport your Welsh Springer Spaniel, then it is ok to have it a little smaller to prevent the dog from being tossed around.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Gates
- Best Dog Food for Welsh Springer Spaniels
- Best Puppy Food for Welsh Springer Spaniels
- Best Dog Bed for Welsh Springer Spaniels
- Best Dog Brush for Welsh Springer Spaniels
- Best Dog Toys for Welsh Springer Spaniels
- Best Dog Collar for Welsh Springer Spaniels
- Best Dog Harness for Welsh Springer Spaniels
- Best Dog Muzzle for Welsh Springer Spaniels
- Best Dog Shampoo for Welsh Springer Spaniels
- Best Training Book for Welsh Springer Spaniels