West Highland White Terriers are a joyous breed who are one of the greatest entertainers. These amiable dogs love to stay around their pet owners and their family members and enjoy having a dynamic lifestyle. Your West Highland White Terrier might play and have fun all day, but when it comes to having a sweet nap when he wishes to dose off, he needs a place where he feels safe and protected, to relax.
So, if you are planning to adopt a West Highland White Terrier, it is better that you bring a dog crate before bringing your new buddy home. We know that you must be confused regarding choosing the best dog crate for your West Highland White Terrier. So, we have shared our reviews on some of the best dog crates, which are especially suitable for your West Highland White Terriers, and we can guarantee you that it will help you make the right decision.
Best Dog Crates for West Highland White Terriers
Here are our dog crates for West Highland White Terriers reviews.
1. Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Wire Dog Crate
Frisco has crafted a sturdy and durable solution for your West Highland White Terrier’s naps. With the introduction of this dog crate, it has become quite convenient for dogs like West Highland White Terriers to curl up and doze off whenever and where they like because the field and carry design of this collapsible wire dog crate make it quite portable.
- Contains divider panels so that there is no need to change the crate as your doggie grows
- Easy procedures of assembling
- Contains a well-designed plastic base tray which can be cleaned conveniently
2. MidWest LifeStages Double Door Wire Dog Crate
MidWest designed a safe and secure dog crate for your little West Highland White Terrier so that he has a permanent abode no matter where you go. This dog crate features two doors, making it quite convenient for your West Highland White Terrier to move in and out. Both doors have an efficient dual latch system, which remains intact and ensures that your West Highland White Terrier is always away from danger.
- Contains divider panels to allow you provide your pup ample space as he grows
- Features a composite, removable plastic base tray which can be cleaned with a simple wipe
- Contains a handle which has made it easier for the pet owners to carry the crate while they travel
3. Petmate Two Door Top Load Dog Kennel
Petmate has created a ventilated dog crate for your West Highland White Terrier to provide an easy-breezy solution for his naps. This dog crate features a sturdy design that is built using a durable plastic and stainless steel. It is a perfect option for your doggie if you are planning to house train him.
- Features a heavy-duty ergonomic handle which makes it more convenient for you to carry it wherever you like
- Suitable for pets which weigh between 5-20 pounds
- Features an eye-catching structure
4. Firstrax Noz2Noz Sof-Krate N2 Series 3-Door Wire Dog Crate
Firstrax has designed this dog crate, especially for small dogs like the West Highland White Terriers. It can be used for both indoor as well as outdoor trips. This crate contains a sturdy structure that features a durable steel frame covered with heavy-duty zippers with ventilated windows made using mesh web work.
- Features rounded corners
- Has got three entry doors
- Features a washable cover
5. New Age Pet ecoFLEX Furniture Style Dog Crate
New Age Pet has manufactured this dog crate by keeping the idea of an elegant home décor in their mind. This furniture style dog crate adds to the aesthetic beauty of your house, as its wooden top panel can be used as a tea table too. This dog crate has been crafted using recycled materials; therefore, it is eco-friendly and a great option as a dog crate.
- Does not require any tools to assemble
- Contains stainless steel spindles and latch
Dog Crate for West Highland White Terrier Buyer’s Guide
West Highland White Terriers were previously used for hunting smaller pets, so there are chances that the hunting instincts might persist within their nature, and they might run around smaller pets. Therefore, it is better to keep them in a securely latched place when you are not around. Moreover, you should not forget that the joyous nature of these dogs does not mean that they will not need a calm and peaceful corner to relax, where they can enjoy their space and curl up to relax. So, a dog crate is an essential entity.
We discussed some of those dog crates which are made for West Highland White Terriers and are currently the best ones you can go for. We understand that you must be curious to know what made us pick these dog crates as a priority. So, we have shared our buyer’s guide with you, which will help you in deciding the future dog crat if your West Highland White Terrier.
The selection of the right-size dog crate for your West Highland White Terrier is significant. If you buy a dog crate that is too large, your West Highland White Terrier might not feel safe in it, and the chances of him creating a lot of mess and dirt increases as it might think of using a corner of it as his toilet too. Typically, a 24-inch dog crate is the most suitable choice for a West Highland White Terrier.
It is always better if you buy a wire dog crate for your West Highland White Terrier. A wire dog crate is more convenient to assemble and can be carried easily. These dog crates provide maximum ventilation to your West Highland White Terrier, so he enjoys his time there. Along with that, this crate is better for house training as well. On the other hand, we suggest that furniture style dog crate is the least preferable option because these crates are not much portable and are also not a good option for house training. So, you should always go for the handier option when you are choosing a dog crate for your West Highland White Terrier.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Gates
- Best Dog Food for West Highland White Terriers
- Best Puppy Food for West Highland White Terriers
- Best Dog Bed for West Highland White Terriers
- Best Dog Brush for West Highland White Terriers
- Best Dog Toys for West Highland White Terriers
- Best Dog Collar for West Highland White Terriers
- Best Dog Harness for West Highland White Terriers
- Best Dog Muzzle for West Highland White Terriers
- Best Dog Shampoo for West Highland White Terriers
- Best Training Book for West Highland White Terriers