Gentle yet upbeat Hungarian Wirehaired Vizslas love to take part in canine sports, and these dogs often come out with flying colors no matter which race or sport they participate in. With the addition of Vizslas in their name, dog enthusiasts often confuse them as an immediate relative for Vizsla dog breeds. For your information, these two are totally separate breeds, and by keenly observing their coat, you can differentiate between them.
These dense coated Wirehaired Vizslas were developed in the early 20th century, and with their charismatic attitude, these dogs have been winning hearts since then. These Hungarian hunters are well suited for cold weather or moderate temperature. To keep these little pieces of your heart happy and safe while you are away, bring home a dog crate.
Best Dog Crates for Wirehaired Vizslas
Here are our dog crates for Wirehaired Vizslas reviews.
This Paws & Pals Oxgord Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate offers your Wirehaired Vizsla with secure confinement. The four different sizes of the crate cover height from 20 inches to 30 inches, which means your Wirehaired Vizsla can stay inside it quite comfortably. The model comes with a limited warranty of 30 days.
- You can set up the entire crate within seconds, and it also features some folding options.
- There is a divider panel in the crate, which is removable.
- The crate is made of steel wire, and that is why it is pretty sturdy.
This expensive MidWest Solutions Series XX-Large Heavy Duty Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate keeps your Wirehaired Vizsla safe and sound for hours. For cleaning purposes, we recommend using a non-abrasive cleaner. There is one front door and another side door for easy access to the dogs.
- The crate features a few slide-bolt latches attached to it.
- It is made of heavy-duty metal.
- There is only one size available for this model in the market, and it covers a height of around 45 inches.
This Frisco XX-Large Heavy Duty Double Door Wire Dog Crate provides your Wirehaired Vizsla with its personal room where it can escape from the rest of the world. The crate is very convenient to use, and you can install it without any help. This safe and secure crate is not only comfortable but also can last for multiple years.
- It has an electro-coat finishing, which makes it rust-free.
- The crate features a bottom pan that is made of plastic.
- The crate can accommodate dogs weighing up to 90 pounds and beyond.
This Lucky Dog Sliding Double Door Wire Dog Crate allows the dog owners to add a fleece mattress inside the crate so that your Wirehaired Vizsla can feel at home while locked in it. The manufacturers have installed corner stabilizers, which are instrumental in checking the rattling. The rubber feet attached to the crate helps it stay put in a particular place.
- There is a sliding door for optimal convenience.
- The model comes with an assembly instruction.
- You can even add some toys inside the crate.
This heavy-duty Precision Pet Products Great Crate Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate can be an excellent choice for your Wirehaired Vizsla. The crate is perfect for house training and behavioral modification. Apart from the crate, the order comes with a leak-proof plastic pan and a divider panel.
- The inside of the crate remains breezy and full of light always.
- There is a handle for easy portability.
- The corners of the crate are rounded for the purpose of safety.
Dog Crates For Wirehaired Vizslas Buyer’s Guide
Do you know that Wirehaired Vizslas often go by the name of Drotzoru Magyar Vizsla or Hungarian Wire-haired Pointing Dog? These Hungarian dogs are purebred, and they have been around since the 20th century. These Wirehaired Vizslas are very expressive, and they love to spend time with their immediate owner. Due to their active nature, these dogs are unlikely to stay indoors and require a long backyard so that they can run from one end to the other. To keep this well proportioned, Wirehaired Vizsla of yours in control, take it through the crate training as early as possible.
Here in this article, we shed light on dog crate buying tips and tricks which will save several hours of potential customers.
If you are a dog enthusiast, you may have known that male Wirehaired Vizslas are 22 to 25 inches high. In contrast, their female counterparts are only 23.5 inches when it comes to height. For this medium to large Wirehaired Vizsla of yours, you need to shop for a dog crate, which has a height of at least 28 inches. Any medium and large size dog crate would be good enough to accommodate your Wirehaired Vizsla. If you need it to feel comfier, we always give you a green signal to go for the larger and even largest size. Before you place an order, measure your Wirehaired Vizsla once more.
As some powerful dogs tend to push and break open the dog crate, it is important for the crate to be strong and sturdy. You need to choose a dog crate made of strong material like metal, steel, and many others. There are some sellers who sell dog crates made of fabric material.
Dog crates have mainly been designed for the purpose of anxiety control and checking separation-related depression in dogs. You can also use a crate for initial days of house training. Some witty dog owners often take advantage of the dog crate to control the chewing habit and other undesirable habits of your Wirehaired Vizsla.
So, read the above lines and buy your Wirehaired Vizsla with a good quality dog crate.
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Small Dog Crate
- Best Large Dog Crate
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog House
- Best Heavy Duty Dog Crate
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier
- Best Portable Dog Crate
- Best Dog Crates for the Car
- Best Soft Dog Crates
- Best Dog Gates
- Best Dog Food for Wirehaired Vizslas
- Best Puppy Food for Wirehaired Vizslas
- Best Dog Bed for Wirehaired Vizslas
- Best Dog Brush for Wirehaired Vizslas
- Best Dog Toys for Wirehaired Vizslas
- Best Dog Collar for Wirehaired Vizslas
- Best Dog Harness for Wirehaired Vizslas
- Best Dog Muzzle for Wirehaired Vizslas
- Best Dog Shampoo for Wirehaired Vizslas
- Best Training Book for Wirehaired Vizslas